Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"Always On The Go "

#17944 Dec 28, 2013
Drinkie the Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Boo
Oooh ! You scared me !:)

Hello Drinkie .

Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#17945 Dec 28, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooh ! You scared me !:)
Hello Drinkie .
How are you tonight Hatti? I'm pretty beat. Had more family holiday stuff tonight.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"Always On The Go "

#17946 Dec 28, 2013
Drinkie the Clown wrote:
<quoted text>How are you tonight Hatti? I'm pretty beat. Had more family holiday stuff tonight.
I'm being lazy and have been all day . This was my day to de-stress and it seems to have worked to a certain degree.

I had family stuff three nights this past week . It is rather tiring! Just prop your feet up and ... I'll make you a Hatti's special. Just don't ask what's in it !! LOL

Caution, you may not remember much later !

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"Always On The Go "

#17949 Dec 28, 2013
--Rickster- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Hatti. I don't think that rest is coming until after the first of the year.
Hey Rick , PLEASE don't tell me that !! OMG ... I have to rest . This year was just too stressful for me . I'm already thinking of canceling Christmas next year ! LOL

“Cardinals”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#17951 Dec 29, 2013
--Rickster- wrote:
<quoted text>
A long car trip with kids? NOOOO...I'd rather put a butter knife in my ear. LOL
It's a wonderful experience! Last time I rented a van and the two boys sat in back watching videos with headphones on, Kristen sat in front listening to her ipod and I tuned the radio onto 60's music and we cruised! And we stop frequently.

“Cardinals”

Wherever

#17952 Dec 29, 2013
Drinkie the Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I think they removed your posts because they were non confrontational and made an excellent point.
She's a thread destroyer! LOL--I didn't see anything wrong with her posts here and they removed them, too. Was she being a greybox terrorist other places?

Level 2

Location hidden

#17954 Dec 29, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm being lazy and have been all day . This was my day to de-stress and it seems to have worked to a certain degree.
I had family stuff three nights this past week . It is rather tiring! Just prop your feet up and ... I'll make you a Hatti's special. Just don't ask what's in it !! LOL
Caution, you may not remember much later !
Sorry, apparently I wasn't done with visiting family when I got on here last night. Are Hatti Specials good for breakfast?

Level 2

Location hidden

#17955 Dec 29, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text> She's a thread destroyer! LOL--I didn't see anything wrong with her posts here and they removed them, too. Was she being a greybox terrorist other places?
Hi Covcas. She sure is. I think it started because she decided to get wild and tell a creepy redundant poster that they were contradicting themselves and said creepy redundant poster has extremely thin skin. I'll tell you, every time I turn around that Jane is offending someone with her valid points and great sense of humor.

“Cardinals”

Wherever

#17958 Dec 29, 2013
--Rickster- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, I forgot about the electronic devices. That would make it easier.
It's a lot better than when we were kids. 4 kids in a station wagon on a 1500 mile trip--no air conditioning in the car, either. Count the cows on your side of the road, look for license plates, play I spy. Ugh. Didn't improve much when there was just two of us kids, either.

“Cardinals”

Wherever

#17959 Dec 29, 2013
Drinkie the Clown wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry, apparently I wasn't done with visiting family when I got on here last night. Are Hatti Specials good for breakfast?
You'll be sorry!!!!

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#17960 Dec 29, 2013
They are upset wrote:
<quoted text>
Posts we're being zapped even on Christmas Day. That means that some of them were working.
That might explain why they've been so grumpy.
then again,they seem to be grumpy all year

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#17961 Dec 29, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text> She's a thread destroyer! LOL--I didn't see anything wrong with her posts here and they removed them, too. Was she being a greybox terrorist other places?
Thread destroyer! LOL that brings back some times huh?
memories...misty watercolor memories of the way we were...
I'll have that stuck in my head all day now.
OK enough of that.

Do y'all have plans with the Grands for New Years?

“Cardinals”

Wherever

#17962 Dec 29, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Thread destroyer! LOL that brings back some times huh?
memories...misty watercolor memories of the way we were...
I'll have that stuck in my head all day now.
OK enough of that.
Do y'all have plans with the Grands for New Years?
No plans--just a quiet night at home with Tony. There's all coming over next weekend, though. I have a huge brontosaurus rib roast to make. LOL--wth was I thinking to buy a 13 lb whole rib roast? I don't even eat meat. Not only that, I'm not even sure how to cook it. I must have gotten some tips from Curlie on how to buy things on sale.

Level 2

Location hidden

#17965 Dec 29, 2013
--Rickster- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, that was strange. I see certain posters complain they keep getting warnings about what they post. Warning? What is that? My accounts just disappear for pretty much nothing, and I'm never told why. Heck, me just posting this might make me disappear.
Hey Rickster. Good to see you back again. I noticed they just poofed you the last time when you weren't causing any trouble that I saw. Maybe you were raising hell somewhere else but I doubt it.

“Cardinals”

Wherever

#17966 Dec 29, 2013
Drinkie the Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Rickster. Good to see you back again. I noticed they just poofed you the last time when you weren't causing any trouble that I saw. Maybe you were raising hell somewhere else but I doubt it.
He was playing with Jane??? She's trouble.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#17970 Dec 29, 2013
DON"T listen to Cov!!

She's one of the few I know that can piss off a whole room
by being funny and nice!

LOL Cov, nobody will play with me anymore.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#17971 Dec 29, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text> No plans--just a quiet night at home with Tony. There's all coming over next weekend, though. I have a huge brontosaurus rib roast to make. LOL--wth was I thinking to buy a 13 lb whole rib roast? I don't even eat meat. Not only that, I'm not even sure how to cook it. I must have gotten some tips from Curlie on how to buy things on sale.
Good Lord.
I can picture you driving home with that brontosaurus strapped to the roof
of the bat mobile.
I bet Rick has some ideas on how to cook that thing.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#17972 Dec 29, 2013
--Rickster- wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me. Christmas is for the kids. I believe New Years Eve should be an adult holiday. JMO
Are you going to a party?

“Cardinals”

Wherever

#17973 Dec 29, 2013
--Rickster- wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it a ribeye roast? Did you pick-- up a Weber yet? That's what I make mine in. You'll be the hit of dinner.
Grandson-in-law got one. Maybe I should let him do it. He did a leg of lamb the other day that looked fantastic. I don't even know if this one would fit in my oven--picture Lucy and Ethel baking bread!

“Cardinals”

Wherever

#17974 Dec 29, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
DON"T listen to Cov!!
She's one of the few I know that can piss off a whole room
by being funny and nice!
LOL Cov, nobody will play with me anymore.
And I understand a few of my posts got deleted. I'm so ashamed (NOT). Some rooms have no sense of humor and can't see the sarcasm font. You can always play over here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word association game (Sep '12) 13 min Honest Babe 985
Campfire Memories 48 min --Rickster-- 2,704
Mega Fort 1 hr Maverick 808 311
Rose of Tralee's 'Cabinet of Wonders' (Aug '14) 4 hr Mona Talk 352
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 12 hr Figarooo 3,366
Pit Bulls Should B Banned 12 hr just asking 73
Girls 20 hr Harnek singh 1
More from around the web