Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#17861 Dec 18, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
Hint:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FscIgtDJFXgXX
Y'all have a good'n.
Bout time you showed your scrawny butt!

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#17862 Dec 18, 2013
_-Rickster-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Whew, I just checked and the frog is still here. Of she took her thingies, she might be gone awhile.
:(
Well, pass that bad boy over here.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#17863 Dec 18, 2013
Just saw this on FB.

Actually, No my post wasn't about you. But if that shoe fits, feel free to lace that bitch up and wear it.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#17864 Dec 18, 2013
covcas wrote:
Just saw this on FB.
Actually, No my post wasn't about you. But if that shoe fits, feel free to lace that bitch up and wear it.
That sounds like a comment that I would have liked to have made to some at one time or the other. I'l have to try to trmrmber that.

I'm really down in the dumps; really, really low. The best and most loyal friend a person could have has left me. He won't ever be forgotten, for he was truly MY dog. I guess he went across the street to the woods to bring "his" kittens back to the yard, and was killed by a car. I'll tell one of the reasons I say he was truly MY dog; if I went to bed before the wife, Benjie would not let her in bed until he woke me up, and I told him to let her get in bed. He would immediately get between me and anyone that would try to hug me, or shake hands, or anything like that. If he was around, he would insist on being between me and the great grand babies. He was MY dog. I miss him so much already, and it's only been 5 or 6 hours. Love my dog, for sure. Y'all have a good'n, and give you dog an extra treat in memory of Benji.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#17865 Dec 18, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>That sounds like a comment that I would have liked to have made to some at one time or the other. I'l have to try to trmrmber that.
I'm really down in the dumps; really, really low. The best and most loyal friend a person could have has left me. He won't ever be forgotten, for he was truly MY dog. I guess he went across the street to the woods to bring "his" kittens back to the yard, and was killed by a car. I'll tell one of the reasons I say he was truly MY dog; if I went to bed before the wife, Benjie would not let her in bed until he woke me up, and I told him to let her get in bed. He would immediately get between me and anyone that would try to hug me, or shake hands, or anything like that. If he was around, he would insist on being between me and the great grand babies. He was MY dog. I miss him so much already, and it's only been 5 or 6 hours. Love my dog, for sure. Y'all have a good'n, and give you dog an extra treat in memory of Benji.
So sorry to hear about Benji. He sounds like he was truly a good dog.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#17867 Dec 19, 2013
If you have a cat, you'll like this ... http://imgur.com/JqFk48L

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#17868 Dec 19, 2013
_-Rickster-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm exhausted just reading this.
I was exhausted just writing it !!

Happy Thursday Rickster !!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#17869 Dec 19, 2013
covcas wrote:
Just saw this on FB.
Good Morning Cov .... that is a sweet comment. Gosh I may have to write that one down so I won't forget it.

Hope you have a great day. I'm drinking lots of coffee , hoping to take the afternoon and finish my stocking stuffer shopping and maybe do some gift wrapping and finish my Christmas cards. I've got to hurry !!!!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#17870 Dec 19, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>That sounds like a comment that I would have liked to have made to some at one time or the other. I'l have to try to trmrmber that.
My Dear Perfessor, I so so sad to hear this !!

(((hugs))) to you . We have such attachments to our pets, they are like our family and we mourn for them as we do our family. Special prayer for you !!

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#17871 Dec 19, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Cov .... that is a sweet comment. Gosh I may have to write that one down so I won't forget it.
Hope you have a great day. I'm drinking lots of coffee , hoping to take the afternoon and finish my stocking stuffer shopping and maybe do some gift wrapping and finish my Christmas cards. I've got to hurry !!!!
Good morning, Hatti. We need to finish wrapping, but that's Tony's job. I do all the shopping, so I let him have the pleasure of wrapping. I guess I have one more gift to buy and then make sure I have all the stuff for the kids to decorate cookies. I know I've got sprinkles, but I want to get some mini M&M's, some of those little red cinnamon decorations and maybe some of the little silver ones, too. I've got to get the stuff for the spaghetti sauce, too. Guess I'll head out in a while and see what I can find. It's supposed to be really nice here today and then rain coming in over the weekend. Sure don't want to have to go out in that.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#17873 Dec 19, 2013
_-Rickster-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Right back at ya. Have a great day, Hatti.
Good morning all.
Good afternoon! It's gorgeous here today. 58 and sunny! Finished up some shopping. Now I do believe it's beer thirty here and I'm going to relax and enjoy. Cheers!

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#17875 Dec 19, 2013
_-Rickster-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's in the low 60's here but, very windy. I didn't golf today. I'm doing some work to the Vette. I'll meet up with the guys for a beer in a couple hours at the 19th hole.
That sounds like a winner!

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#17876 Dec 20, 2013
I's still on trail with Donkey delivering toys to all village children, it take us long time. If anyone want to buy me present, I's need faster Donkey hahah, I's just kidding (Donkey giving me evil stair right now). Feliz Navidad!

The 4 stages of life:
1. You believe in Santa Claus
2. You donít believe in Santa Claus
3. You dress up as Santa Claus
4. You look like Santa Claus

I never believed in Santa Claus because I knew no white dude would come into my neighborhood after dark.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#17877 Dec 20, 2013
Hi everyone! Another fun day of running around and getting things done. But while I was out, I just drove around aimlessly for about an hour just because I could.

RUBY!!!!!! You'd best check in soon or you might end up with an unwelcome guest.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi and Baron

#17878 Dec 20, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
I'm so sorry, perfessor. Losing a beloved dog is so painful. I wish there was something I could say to ease your pain from the loss, but the best I can do is say it will take time.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#17879 Dec 20, 2013
Hello and ho ho ho Cov and diner friends. Has everybody finished up their Christmas shopping?
I like to do my shopping at the small businesses around town. The little boutique style gift shops. Support small business, if you can.

Lord, is it just me or is Topix acting up today?

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#17880 Dec 21, 2013
Good afternoon! All shopping done and presents wrapped. I'd say they are under the tree--but I'd have to have a tree to do that. I just didn't feel like putting up a tree this year. Not a grinch exactly, but close! Today is supposed to be the second busiest shopping day of the year. Glad I'm not going to venture out into the madness.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#17881 Dec 21, 2013
Good Evening~~
I've had a very productive week, after deciding I needed to air my brain
from topix.

Perfessor~my heart breaks knowing you're heartbroken over the loss
of your fur buddy, Benji.
Dolly and Curlie have the same kind of relationship you and Benji had.
Dolly loves me too but not like she loves Curlie.
I'm so sorry!

I sure hope topix sees fit to do something soon or there won't be
many left to post. That includes people who have been unfairly banned.
One of my biggest complaints right now is the ads, very annoying.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#17882 Dec 22, 2013
Ruby, try downloading Ad-Bloc. It's free. I don't see any ads at all while I'm on here.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#17883 Dec 22, 2013
Happy Sunday morning to posters, readers and lurkers! The rain is coming down hard this morning, but it's still in the upper 60's here. They were saying Atlanta could get 3 inches of rain today. Better than the 's' word, though. Ruby, I made 6 doz turtles this morning. Took about 15 minutes altogether. The most time-consuming part is unwrapping the Rolos. I need to make some cookies later today or tomorrow, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word association game (Sep '12) 49 min Princess Hey 3,000
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 10 hr North Mountain 8,483
**** Last post wins a prop **** New game .. rea... (Jul '12) 13 hr Princess Hey 669
Do any Women really like Anal ? Fri Buggery Bob 17
play last word! (Aug '12) Fri Princess Hey 389
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) Fri Princess Hey 1,236
Snapchat? May 16 Collegekid 1