Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#16222 Oct 4, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>It should be a fun weekend, alright. There are 5 of us left that started school in '47 together that will be there. Hope tomorrow is one of my 'feel good' days! Y'all have a good'n.
You want me to send Edith over to help out?

“Got'em figured out?”

Since: Nov 09

Think again

#16223 Oct 4, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>You got it! Ernest T, Ernest T. Loved that character.
I commend you on your leadership and sparing your patrons the agony of June VanDerMark links.

The date joke was beginning to molder on the vine, so to speak.

“Pass the sunscreen”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#16224 Oct 4, 2013
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, for me it's CSX railroad, and lower on the right ... Adidas
I've been getting the dating site ads.....Thai....Latina....Asia n..........

At least I'm not getting the ads for trips to Hawaii anymore.

:)

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#16225 Oct 4, 2013
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
I commend you on your leadership and sparing your patrons the agony of June VanDerMark links.
The date joke was beginning to molder on the vine, so to speak.
Always willing to take one for the team.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#16226 Oct 4, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>I've been getting the dating site ads.....Thai....Latina....Asia n..........
At least I'm not getting the ads for trips to Hawaii anymore.
:)
Since I installed AdAware, I don't get any of them. And it's free.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#16227 Oct 4, 2013
I get the dating ads, too.
There's a good looking guy who has been showing
up in the ads for at least a year.

I'm thinking~~what's wrong with this guy to have
no takers???

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#16228 Oct 4, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry! Two girls and a guy? Ruby and I can be the fun girls and we'll let you be Otis if you'd like.
I watched this episode a couple of weeks ago, it still makes
me laugh.
I can just imagine the ladies in Mayberry calling them floozies...

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#16229 Oct 4, 2013
For the perf and his friends. This was number one in October of 1959.

Bobby Darin.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#16230 Oct 4, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched this episode a couple of weeks ago, it still makes
me laugh.
I can just imagine the ladies in Mayberry calling them floozies...
That voice on the one was horrible, and the other kept calling Barney--Bernie. The women escapees from the jail show was a good one. Such a great show.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#16231 Oct 4, 2013
Mark Knopfler--Easy Listening.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#16232 Oct 4, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>It should be a fun weekend, alright. There are 5 of us left that started school in '47 together that will be there. Hope tomorrow is one of my 'feel good' days! Y'all have a good'n.
It will be a feel good day for you Perf~~
I hope you have a wonderful time.
Is Mrs. Perf going with you?

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#16233 Oct 4, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>That voice on the one was horrible, and the other kept calling Barney--Bernie. The women escapees from the jail show was a good one. Such a great show.
I used to work with a woman who's voice was gravely like that
and she has a British accent.
Until I had to listen to her on a daily basis, I used to love
the British accent.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#16234 Oct 4, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be a feel good day for you Perf~~
I hope you have a wonderful time.
Is Mrs. Perf going with you?
Naa, I'll have to take Edith. The wife still says, after so many years "I don't know those people". I think it's just me she doesn't wanna be with, cause she knws almost all of them; even plays bingo with some of 'em.

In the past, I've always borrowed a friend's wife, as he is from the next year's class. Anyhow, that's her and my story for many years, and we're sticking to it. Always a lot of fun.

Sure hoping tomorrow is better than today. Had the blahs or something along that nature all day today. Just can't seem to get it all together. Y'all have a good'n.

“Got'em figured out?”

Since: Nov 09

Think again

#16235 Oct 4, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Always willing to take one for the team.
helped so much... it had to be *today*. 10-5 just doesn't cut it.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#16236 Oct 4, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Naa, I'll have to take Edith. The wife still says, after so many years "I don't know those people". I think it's just me she doesn't wanna be with, cause she knws almost all of them; even plays bingo with some of 'em.
In the past, I've always borrowed a friend's wife, as he is from the next year's class. Anyhow, that's her and my story for many years, and we're sticking to it. Always a lot of fun.
Sure hoping tomorrow is better than today. Had the blahs or something along that nature all day today. Just can't seem to get it all together. Y'all have a good'n.
Edith would be honored to go with you. Woo hoo! Wouldn't the other guys be a little jealous?

I finally let them do a "going away" party for me at work--but I told them I'm making the cookies for it, and so many peeps that have gone on to bigger and better things are going to come. I'm humbled--one dear friend said he was "honored" to be invited. I spent many, many years with so many of them--almost like a second family. I still feel sort of like I'm attending my own funeral, but so many expressed that they want a chance to say goodbye and wish me well, that I caved to the pressure. I'll have Tony, Kristen, and Buzz there, too. 10 more days!

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#16237 Oct 4, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Edith would be honored to go with you. Woo hoo! Wouldn't the other guys be a little jealous?
I finally let them do a "going away" party for me at work--but I told them I'm making the cookies for it, and so many peeps that have gone on to bigger and better things are going to come. I'm humbled--one dear friend said he was "honored" to be invited. I spent many, many years with so many of them--almost like a second family. I still feel sort of like I'm attending my own funeral, but so many expressed that they want a chance to say goodbye and wish me well, that I caved to the pressure. I'll have Tony, Kristen, and Buzz there, too. 10 more days!
Of course, they'd be jealous. It would be high school all over again.

I know you will be glad you changed your mind about the party. Not only will you enjoy it, but you will be giving so many an opportunity to express their care. I am so glad to have the memories of mine, because I almost slipped out the back door. That would have been bad, from several standpoints. Y'all have a good'n.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#16238 Oct 5, 2013
Getting an early start this morning. Going to have an excellent adventure with a friend from work. Going out for breakfast, then going to explore Trader Joe's and see what other kind of trouble we can get into.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#16239 Oct 5, 2013
covcas wrote:
Getting an early start this morning. Going to have an excellent adventure with a friend from work. Going out for breakfast, then going to explore Trader Joe's and see what other kind of trouble we can get into.
Trader Joe's???
Wait up, Curlie wants to go with you...

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

United States

#16240 Oct 5, 2013
GM all..I am so glad that I can read about you guy's dailey life. Covas I am so happy for you. Enjoy every minute of your retirement.
Ruby you amaze me with your upbeat life style and I never see you coplain you seem to have a goal of putting simles on other faces.
I am so tired and weak from the iv infusions that I am on now that I try to read here while I am hooked up.
I look like a misplace scare crow with so many tubes
hanging out of this body.I thought I would have some time before I lost my hair to chemo but this drug has
taken it so now I have to see what I can do preek up the image.Catch you guys later just needed to talk.

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#16241 Oct 5, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
GM all..I am so glad that I can read about you guy's dailey life. Covas I am so happy for you. Enjoy every minute of your retirement.
Ruby you amaze me with your upbeat life style and I never see you coplain you seem to have a goal of putting simles on other faces.
I am so tired and weak from the iv infusions that I am on now that I try to read here while I am hooked up.
I look like a misplace scare crow with so many tubes
hanging out of this body.I thought I would have some time before I lost my hair to chemo but this drug has
taken it so now I have to see what I can do preek up the image.Catch you guys later just needed to talk.
Mousie, neither hair nor lack of hair can hide the beautiful person inside you. You have many pulling for you. Chin up, and y'all have a good'n.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American & Allied Soldiers Rock! (Jun '11) 14 hr DENG 16,805
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 19 hr Princess Hey 5,672
I SEND NUDES FOR FUN KIKME@ hazeliciouzzz Mon hazeliciouzzz 1
have fun with real live messaging & chat get ... Mon speakspoke 1
I SEND NUDES FOR FUN KIKME@ hazeliciouzzz Sun hazeliciouzzz 1
All Project Loans and Company Funding Guaranteed (Oct '16) Jun 25 Lin webb 3
R0le pl@y Jun 25 Aaa 1
More from around the web