Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#15964 Sep 21, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll just have a box of each please !!:)
LOL. You might have to wait until I can retire and have the time to do them all.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#15965 Sep 21, 2013
If the elevator to success is broken, take the stairs

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#15966 Sep 22, 2013
Good morning~~
Has anyone here ever seen a Rockette's performance live?
Natasfonos

Denver, CO

#15967 Sep 22, 2013
covcas wrote:
I was on the escalator to success but it broke and I was stuck there for hours.
They finally got it working again but I think they wired it backwards...:-/
Natasfonos

Denver, CO

#15968 Sep 22, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
Good morning~~
Has anyone here ever seen a Rockette's performance live?
I was in NYC in 1979/80 for two weeks for Christmas and New Years. They were performing at Rockefeller Center and my girlfriend at the time was dying to see the show.
I honestly can't remember a thing about it. But I was there :)

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#15969 Sep 22, 2013

Alcohol (Brad Paisley)

I think BP is cute...

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#15970 Sep 22, 2013
Natasfonos wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in NYC in 1979/80 for two weeks for Christmas and New Years. They were performing at Rockefeller Center and my girlfriend at the time was dying to see the show.
Sounds like you were more into a Pink Floyd type experience~~
Wasn't that about the time when laser light shows were the
thing to do?
Yep, I picture you Comfortably Numb...

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#15971 Sep 22, 2013
covcas wrote:
Not if I have to help you carry those humungous boxes of
cookies...

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#15972 Sep 22, 2013
Here's a doozy of a question for the men this morning~~

If you had to date one of these women which one
would it be, OctoMom or Tanning Bed Mom?
Ranch It Up

Houston, TX

#15973 Sep 22, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Well, ain't you hot stuff! I usually get some ranch dressing for my fried green tomatoes, but today I evidently wasn't paying attention and got the Caesar Salad dressing. It's even better than the ranch. Who'd a thunk it!
Sam's sells a large container of dry Ranch Dressing mix. Ranch is my #1 addiction, but Caesar Salad dressing is a close second.
Ranch It Up

Houston, TX

#15974 Sep 22, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
Good morning one and all~~
Quinoa must be similar to rice when cooked.
Same ratio of water to grain and cooking time.
I've tried couscous and wasn't crazy about it.
I couldn't decide if I was eating rice or macaroni.
Couscous was a big thumb down here. Haven't tried quinoa. We never had to eat any of this stuff growing up. Why start now?

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#15975 Sep 22, 2013
Natasfonos wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen Rockefeller Center once, but it was in June so no show. And I only saw it from the outside. But I slept in a Holiday Inn Express once!

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#15976 Sep 22, 2013
Ok. I was going to make that cabbage stuff I posted the other day, but the man of the house doesn't like cabbage. Can't even stand the smell of it. So, hoping this doesn't backfire on me, I added 2 cups of dried beans instead of the cabbage. 1 cup each of white beans and small red beans. Lots of carrots (I cheated and got the ones that are already cut) and some onion. Small red potatoes and lots of Polish sausage. In the crock pot on high for however long it will take for everything to be cooked. Lots of colors. I forgot to get celery when I went to the store or I'd have put some of that in there, too. Wish me luck. Used 6 cups of chicken broth instead of 4 since I'm using dried beans. I'm sort of scared--this is a big pot of stuff to waste if it doesn't come out right.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#15977 Sep 22, 2013
covcas wrote:
Ok. I was going to make that cabbage stuff I posted the other day, but the man of the house doesn't like cabbage. Can't even stand the smell of it. So, hoping this doesn't backfire on me, I added 2 cups of dried beans instead of the cabbage. 1 cup each of white beans and small red beans. Lots of carrots (I cheated and got the ones that are already cut) and some onion. Small red potatoes and lots of Polish sausage. In the crock pot on high for however long it will take for everything to be cooked. Lots of colors. I forgot to get celery when I went to the store or I'd have put some of that in there, too. Wish me luck. Used 6 cups of chicken broth instead of 4 since I'm using dried beans. I'm sort of scared--this is a big pot of stuff to waste if it doesn't come out right.
It will be great Makes me lick my chops just reading it. The carrots could possibly be too mushy cooking for that long; I usually ad them to have a bout 2 hours cooking time. Myself, I like them mushy, but some don't. A little dab of bell pepper (red and green) never hurts any kind of meat, either. Hope everyone likes it. Y'all have a good'n, whilst I salivate.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#15978 Sep 22, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>It will be great Makes me lick my chops just reading it. The carrots could possibly be too mushy cooking for that long; I usually ad them to have a bout 2 hours cooking time. Myself, I like them mushy, but some don't. A little dab of bell pepper (red and green) never hurts any kind of meat, either. Hope everyone likes it. Y'all have a good'n, whilst I salivate.
I added some red pepper flakes to it. Figured there's enough salt in the broth, and the sausage has lots of seasoning in it. I like the carrots to be more on the soft side, too. Bet some corn bread would go well with this. LOL--I thought about splurging and getting some good andouille sausage, but not being too sure about how this will work, figured I'll wait and see and if it goes over ok, next time I'll get the andouille. And darn it! I forgot the Franks Hot sauce and I'm out of it.

“Happiness is a warm gun”

Since: Nov 09

Hey Bungalow Bill, waddya kill

#15979 Sep 22, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>I added some red pepper flakes to it. Figured there's enough salt in the broth, and the sausage has lots of seasoning in it. I like the carrots to be more on the soft side, too. Bet some corn bread would go well with this. LOL--I thought about splurging and getting some good andouille sausage, but not being too sure about how this will work, figured I'll wait and see and if it goes over ok, next time I'll get the andouille. And darn it! I forgot the Franks Hot sauce and I'm out of it.
"And darn it! I forgot the Franks Hot sauce and I'm out of it."

Uh oh. I think it's time to fall back on the "I'm always the short one" excuse!

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#15980 Sep 22, 2013
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
"And darn it! I forgot the Franks Hot sauce and I'm out of it."
Uh oh. I think it's time to fall back on the "I'm always the short one" excuse!
That will work for me. I owe Ruby one and I may be the short one, but she'll always be the red-headed one. Just have to find the right link to post.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#15981 Sep 22, 2013
Ruby wearing her Apple Bottom jeans. Got the hoveround and a cane! she dresses younger than her age!

:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT1kSR y1aYI

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#15982 Sep 22, 2013
For my last day of work. I just have to perfect cup thing. When I'm gone!

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#15983 Sep 22, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>That will work for me. I owe Ruby one and I may be the short one, but she'll always be the red-headed one. Just have to find the right link to post.
I'm so sorry you're too short to be a Rockette...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 41 min Princess Hey 4,834
Gay Guys SC 1 hr Horny 235
Joseph salmons 1 hr Skeetskeet 1
13_m 1 hr Andre 12
I found a nude pictures of my mom 5 hr Son in need 1
Trade my gf 5 hr Acurite 1
The Official Complaint Department (May '12) 7 hr purplelady1040 3,491
More from around the web