Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#15157 Aug 12, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
Good morning everyone~~
I know the go to man is Perfessor when it comes to
computers but I have a general question for everyone:
Do you use a lap top, if so, do you like it?
Glad you are back and had a good time.
I have never used anything but a laptop at home.
I love the freedom of taking it anywhere I go.
I bought a Ipad last week and I like it for playing my
games and taking pic's. I take it with me to the nursing
home to show Mr.Mouse the cat and dog and the kids in neighborhood.
I have a Toshiba windows 7.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#15158 Aug 12, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you are back and had a good time.
I have never used anything but a laptop at home.
I love the freedom of taking it anywhere I go.
I bought a Ipad last week and I like it for playing my
games and taking pic's. I take it with me to the nursing
home to show Mr.Mouse the cat and dog and the kids in neighborhood.
I have a Toshiba windows 7.
Thanks for the info Mousie~~
It's such a struggle for me to get to the computer with my leg
in such bad shape.
Curlie announced on the way home from our trip that he is going to
buy me a lap top.
He's right, now is the time.

Does Mr. M enjoy seeing the pictures?
I'm so sad that you have to deal with a horrible condition,
Alzheimer. I don't think it is a disease, it's a condition
that is epidemic in older folks just like autism is an epidemic
with so many children.
What is causing this?
We were talking about it with our friends last week.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#15159 Aug 12, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
Good morning everyone~~
I know the go to man is Perfessor when it comes to
computers but I have a general question for everyone:
Do you use a lap top, if so, do you like it?
Love mine. Even Buzz has a laptop. And with wireless in the house, I can take it to just about any room I want to.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#15160 Aug 12, 2013
They just thought Ruby was dancing...

When
she was scratching her chiggers.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#15161 Aug 12, 2013
The one and only Patsy Cline.

“Dads Cow Force”

Since: Mar 12

POKEATWAT FARMS . TENN .

#15162 Aug 12, 2013
covcas wrote:
The one and only Patsy Cline.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =K-wJNpWgss8XX
Covcas the last place she was seen alive is the airport close to my home town . They have the pay telephone that was there at that time on display and some did see her use it that day . The crash site is about 30 air miles from here and was bad weather then .

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

This 1 by her is my fav .

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#15163 Aug 12, 2013
I like both songs by Patsy Cline~~
I remember my mom singing along with PC on the radio while she cleaned house.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#15164 Aug 12, 2013

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#15165 Aug 12, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
They just thought Ruby was dancing...
When
she was scratching her chiggers.
I sure was~~
Just pretended I was doing the frug...

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#15166 Aug 12, 2013
Sir Moos a Lot wrote:
<quoted text>Covcas the last place she was seen alive is the airport close to my home town . They have the pay telephone that was there at that time on display and some did see her use it that day . The crash site is about 30 air miles from here and was bad weather then .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iuZTk1hdpMsXX
This 1 by her is my fav .
She had a wonderful voice. You still hear younger kids sing her songs for karaoke. Timeless. I love her voice.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#15167 Aug 13, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure was~~
Just pretended I was doing the frug...
Could've sworn that was the boogaloo.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#15168 Aug 13, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
They just thought Ruby was dancing...
When
she was scratching her chiggers.
lol

I hate chiggers!

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#15169 Aug 13, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Could've sworn that was the boogaloo.
Yep~~
I did the boogaloo right after the frug then I did my finale
with the Watusi...

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#15170 Aug 13, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol
I hate chiggers!
I never could understand the purpose of flies, mosquitos,
ticks and fleas~~
Well, put chiggers at the top of the list for me!!!

Since we've been home, Curlie and I look like a couple
of chimps grooming each other.

I put a tip jar on the coffee table, Curlie has to tip
or I won't do the nail polish dab on his can't reach
places.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#15171 Aug 13, 2013
Good morning everyone~~
Just another overcast, rainy day in Georgia.

What a vacation some folks had at the sinkhole
in Florida.

“Dads Cow Force”

Since: Mar 12

POKEATWAT FARMS . TENN .

#15172 Aug 13, 2013
Ticks ya just have to check for but chiggers here is the way not to get any . Before entering a grassy area take a bottle of reg rubbing alcohol an rub your pants all over with it an make sure your waist area is done the best . When leaving the area do the rub on the pants outside again then pull your pants down an rub alcohol freely down your leggs from your waist to your ankles . This works for us farmers so we keep rubbing alcohol in everything . You can get in your vehicle and do the pants down legg rub if your modest or in a traffic related area .

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#15173 Aug 13, 2013
Sir Moos a Lot wrote:
Ticks ya just have to check for but chiggers here is the way not to get any . Before entering a grassy area take a bottle of reg rubbing alcohol an rub your pants all over with it an make sure your waist area is done the best . When leaving the area do the rub on the pants outside again then pull your pants down an rub alcohol freely down your leggs from your waist to your ankles . This works for us farmers so we keep rubbing alcohol in everything . You can get in your vehicle and do the pants down legg rub if your modest or in a traffic related area .
I'll remember this~~
The little tormenters sure love areas where there's elastic.
Us girls have a double whammy when they get in our bras.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

#15174 Aug 13, 2013
What's a chigger? Are they a southern bug?

Good morning Diners!

Ruby, I saw your post about laptops. I hate them. I have a new one that I received for Christmas to use while I was sick in bed, and I could never get the hang of the keyboard.
It's all scrunched up! I can't type on it. Unless I hunt and peck, of course.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#15175 Aug 13, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
I never could understand the purpose of flies, mosquitos,
ticks and fleas~~
Well, put chiggers at the top of the list for me!!!
Since we've been home, Curlie and I look like a couple
of chimps grooming each other.
I put a tip jar on the coffee table, Curlie has to tip
or I won't do the nail polish dab on his can't reach
places.
I guess their here as part of the food chain for bats or something, but I could do without them. You can aslo throw bees into that mix as well! lol

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#15176 Aug 13, 2013
Sir Moos a Lot wrote:
Ticks ya just have to check for but chiggers here is the way not to get any . Before entering a grassy area take a bottle of reg rubbing alcohol an rub your pants all over with it an make sure your waist area is done the best . When leaving the area do the rub on the pants outside again then pull your pants down an rub alcohol freely down your leggs from your waist to your ankles . This works for us farmers so we keep rubbing alcohol in everything . You can get in your vehicle and do the pants down legg rub if your modest or in a traffic related area .
Sulfur works well too!

Hey nothing is worse than getting a chigger on your testicles! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 10 min Sharlene45 4,684
Word association game (Sep '12) 2 hr -Sprocket- 1,708
Gay Guys SC 7 hr gaysnap1993 137
I posed as black to get into medical school 7 hr vijaychokalingam 1
What panties are you wearing? 19 hr Vgreen0313 1
Snapchat 2016 Thu gt1racer3 1
MMM pays... REGISTER NOW!!! Thu tester 2
More from around the web