Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#14917 Jul 27, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
Mornin' Cov, swingin' by for a good cuppa. None of that decaf stuff either. Got any hi-test left?
Fully-leaded! How are you this morning, Spooky?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#14918 Jul 27, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Life in general. Seems like you were always running here, there, and everywhere and didn't have much time to stop and chat. Just was hoping that seeing you today, meant things have become less hectic and you'll have more time to sit with us.
Some things have slowed down and others have gotten more hectic. I will try to stop in more often. While I am here can you hook a Sista up with a hazelnut macchiato please. I have been up since 4 and still have a lot to do today in preparation for my daughters 22nd birthday party tomorrow. Oh boy, I need some caffeine.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#14919 Jul 27, 2013
Aubrey Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
Some things have slowed down and others have gotten more hectic. I will try to stop in more often. While I am here can you hook a Sista up with a hazelnut macchiato please. I have been up since 4 and still have a lot to do today in preparation for my daughters 22nd birthday party tomorrow. Oh boy, I need some caffeine.
LOL--I know the feeling. Got ya covered.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#14920 Jul 27, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Fully-leaded! How are you this morning, Spooky?
Very well, indeed. Actually slept in today. It's a rare day when the doggies don't wake me up before 8am. Who needs an alarm clock with these guys.

Looks like another hot day out there. This is the first year I've really been swimming a lot. Great low impact exercise.

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#14921 Jul 27, 2013
yep

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#14922 Jul 27, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well, indeed. Actually slept in today. It's a rare day when the doggies don't wake me up before 8am. Who needs an alarm clock with these guys.
Looks like another hot day out there. This is the first year I've really been swimming a lot. Great low impact exercise.
I'm always up early. Got the little one today--he's so excited. We cashed in his change jar and he had enough to get 2 games for his xbox. Talk about excited. The games were on sale which is the only way we could get 2 of them. Now he'll have to wait until he goes home tomorrow to play them. I'm tellin' ya--that money was burning a hole in his pocket for the whole half hour he had it!

“maybe”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Los Angeles

#14923 Jul 27, 2013
Good morning Covcas and friends

Dropping in for a cup of coffee. Any is left?

cute movie for the ARRP crowd

"The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel"

....put Maggie Smith in it and I'm there. Plus Bill Nighy (sshhhh - he's my secret old guy crush). Very good in "The Girl in the Café"

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#14924 Jul 27, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
Good morning Covcas and friends
Dropping in for a cup of coffee. Any is left?
cute movie for the ARRP crowd
"The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel"
....put Maggie Smith in it and I'm there. Plus Bill Nighy (sshhhh - he's my secret old guy crush). Very good in "The Girl in the Café"
Got some fresh Kona just for you. Sit a while and enjoy it. Think we're making peanut butter cookies this afternoon. I know I'm excited. LOL.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#14925 Jul 27, 2013
Darn it! I don't have enough peanut butter to make cookies. And I've already been to the store today. Guess we'll do cookies tomorrow.

“Happiness is a warm gun”

Since: Nov 09

Hey Bungalow Bill, waddya kill

#14926 Jul 27, 2013
covcas wrote:
Darn it! I don't have enough peanut butter to make cookies. And I've already been to the store today. Guess we'll do cookies tomorrow.
I'm crushed! My favorite cookie ... by a crumb over macadamia nut for one, and warm chocolate chip for another.

I don't want a pickle.
Just wanna ride my ......

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#14927 Jul 27, 2013
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm crushed! My favorite cookie ... by a crumb over macadamia nut for one, and warm chocolate chip for another.
I don't want a pickle.
Just wanna ride my ......
I'll make some tomorrow. I don't feel like going to the store again today! I'll go in the morning and we'll make them in the afternoon. I did choc chip cookies last weekend when he was here. He loves those, but his favorite is peanut butter. And we'll make a few ice cream sandwiches with them. He says I should call them cookie sandwiches. Homemade is so much better than store bought in my opinion, and I do love baking cookies for a bunch of appreciative cookie eaters!

And I don't want a dime, just wanna ride on my

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#14928 Jul 27, 2013
covcas wrote:
Hmmm...you're making my mouth water. One thing about a batch of peanut butter cookies is that you get a lot out of that one batch. I quit baking. We were putting on a few. I loved making potato bread. It was so easy. Used to save left-over mashed potatoes.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#14929 Jul 27, 2013
My fav cookie is chocolate no bakes. LOVE THEM !

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#14930 Jul 27, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm...you're making my mouth water. One thing about a batch of peanut butter cookies is that you get a lot out of that one batch. I quit baking. We were putting on a few. I loved making potato bread. It was so easy. Used to save left-over mashed potatoes.
Got a recipe? I love mashed potatoes.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#14931 Jul 27, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
My fav cookie is chocolate no bakes. LOVE THEM !
I love those--with oatmeal and peanut butter? We call those cow patties around here cuz that's what they look like. The crew at work loves it when I bring in a batch of those.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#14932 Jul 27, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>I love those--with oatmeal and peanut butter? We call those cow patties around here cuz that's what they look like. The crew at work loves it when I bring in a batch of those.
I can't make them .. Tried . If I send you my address .. Wil you ship me a BUNCH ?!!!:)

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#14933 Jul 27, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't make them .. Tried . If I send you my address .. Wil you ship me a BUNCH ?!!!:)
Yes, I would do that if you really want me to.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#14934 Jul 27, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I would do that if you really want me to.
Woo hoo .. Dad .. Nana nana boo boo ... I'm gonna get cookies from Cov !! Haha :)

* does the cookie dance *

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#14935 Jul 27, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Got a recipe? I love mashed potatoes.
I got the original recipe from the Fanny Farmer Baking Book but there's an almost identical one on All Recipes.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#14936 Jul 27, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
I got the original recipe from the Fanny Farmer Baking Book but there's an almost identical one on All Recipes.
Thanks. I love being able to look online and get recipes. My problem is, I have all these recipes that I wrote on scraps of paper instead of index cards and I need to organize them. Another project for me to do when I retire. I have a nice recipe box, too. I will get organized, I will get organized--my husband would like it if I did, too. I have this drawer full of recipes that I should have put in my recipe box. So many projects, so little time--but that is soon to change. By Thanksgiving, I'll have all my recipes on cards and organized and my kitchen drawers will be clean.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word association game (Sep '12) 3 hr Calisportsgirl 1,589
Campfire Memories (Mar '15) 4 hr Jesses_Girl 4,476
how gravity works 5 hr physics is made up 3
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 5 hr Sharlene45 4,340
Instagram accounts 18 hr Sandramadore 3
Am I crazy or most really tall girls are blonde? 23 hr Paula 2
Sext 23 hr Paula 25
More from around the web