Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#14896 Jul 26, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Feel free to drop in at Ruby & Perfessor's Consulting office at any time. Our fees are very reasonable, but not guaranteed. The only thing we will guarantee is to be friendly. Maybe! Y'all have a good'n.
Oh you two are all heart, I tell ya! I don't even know where to get a pressure cooker. I'll look tomorrow when I take the little one to Kmart. He came to spend the weekend but forgot underwear, then says all of his underwear and socks are too little for him anyway. LOL--I just bought all new for him a month ago and I know he's telling me a story. But a boy can never have too many pairs of socks and undies. School starts next Friday for him.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#14897 Jul 26, 2013
http://www.ringling.org/CadMansion.aspx

Spooky~~
I think you would really like touring ca d'zan.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#14899 Jul 26, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Feel free to drop in at Ruby & Perfessor's Consulting office at any time. Our fees are very reasonable, but not guaranteed. The only thing we will guarantee is to be friendly. Maybe! Y'all have a good'n.
Will we have little teller windows with individual name plates?
Just get Cov's credit card, we'll bill as WE see fit.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#14900 Jul 26, 2013
Oh Lord! I'll only have one credit card left when I retire and it be for emergencies only. Will learning how to use a pressure cooker and an cast iron skillet be considered emergencies? Could be, in my case.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#14901 Jul 26, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Will we have little teller windows with individual name plates?
Just get Cov's credit card, we'll bill as WE see fit.
Naa, the lower priced consultants use the little teller windows. We wanna go for the big bucks, so it will be fairly elegant with very comfortable conference chairs in a relaxing atmosphere that just reeks of the big bucks. Customers need to feel like they're special.

Lady Cov, go to Amazon.com , type in pressure cookers, and look at the Presto 6 or 8 qt., or if you wanna get into home canning, a 22 qt. My favorite is a Presto 8 qt. that I picked up at an auction for 6.00. I've probably used it for 18-20 yrs. I think the pressure cooker and the crock=pot are the 2 most important things you can have in a kitchen. And don't buy a new cast iron skillet. Find a flea market or antique store and get yourself an old Wagner or Griswold. They're the best. Y'all have a good'n.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#14902 Jul 26, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Naa, the lower priced consultants use the little teller windows. We wanna go for the big bucks, so it will be fairly elegant with very comfortable conference chairs in a relaxing atmosphere that just reeks of the big bucks. Customers need to feel like they're special.
Lady Cov, go to Amazon.com , type in pressure cookers, and look at the Presto 6 or 8 qt., or if you wanna get into home canning, a 22 qt. My favorite is a Presto 8 qt. that I picked up at an auction for 6.00. I've probably used it for 18-20 yrs. I think the pressure cooker and the crock=pot are the 2 most important things you can have in a kitchen. And don't buy a new cast iron skillet. Find a flea market or antique store and get yourself an old Wagner or Griswold. They're the best. Y'all have a good'n.
Thanks for the advice--I'm assuming this was a freebie???

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#14903 Jul 26, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the advice--I'm assuming this was a freebie???
Ruby is the chief financial officer. You'll have to clear that with her. I'm just the hired help.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#14904 Jul 27, 2013
I'm licking the pencil lead as fast as I can getting this invoice ready...

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#14905 Jul 27, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
An introductory discount? Senior citizen discount? Triple A? All of them?

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

#14906 Jul 27, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
Ruby, that's a black sharpie.

“Dads Cow Force”

Since: Mar 12

POKEATWAT FARMS .

#14907 Jul 27, 2013
I crawled thru the doggie door . Coffees ready

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#14908 Jul 27, 2013
Sir Moos a Lot wrote:
I crawled thru the doggie door . Coffees ready
Hey stranger! what's a red angus?

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#14909 Jul 27, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ruby, that's a black sharpie.
She's practicing to be a chow dog.

“Dads Cow Force”

Since: Mar 12

POKEATWAT FARMS .

#14910 Jul 27, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stranger! what's a red angus?
A mad black angus lmao lmao actually is registered red angus but I dont want any its a different breed . Mine are actually Brangus 1/3 brahama an 2/3 angus .

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#14911 Jul 27, 2013
Good morning y'all. It has been a while since I have come by the diner to say hello. Just stopping by to wish y'all a great day and hope you nice folks are doing well.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#14912 Jul 27, 2013
Sir Moos a Lot wrote:
<quoted text>A mad black angus lmao lmao actually is registered red angus but I dont want any its a different breed . Mine are actually Brangus 1/3 brahama an 2/3 angus .
I've just seen this commercial where the guy says he raises red angus and black angus and I'd never heard of a red one. Would they ever cross-breed the red and black?

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#14913 Jul 27, 2013
Aubrey Jean wrote:
Good morning y'all. It has been a while since I have come by the diner to say hello. Just stopping by to wish y'all a great day and hope you nice folks are doing well.
Hi there. Nice to "see" you. Are things a little less hectic these days?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#14914 Jul 27, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there. Nice to "see" you. Are things a little less hectic these days?
Howdy Covcas, not sure what part of my life you are speaking of in regards to hectic but I can say things are just getting started and exciting. I am a very happy girl and things are working out well. How are you?

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#14915 Jul 27, 2013
Mornin' Cov, swingin' by for a good cuppa. None of that decaf stuff either. Got any hi-test left?

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#14916 Jul 27, 2013
Aubrey Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy Covcas, not sure what part of my life you are speaking of in regards to hectic but I can say things are just getting started and exciting. I am a very happy girl and things are working out well. How are you?
Life in general. Seems like you were always running here, there, and everywhere and didn't have much time to stop and chat. Just was hoping that seeing you today, meant things have become less hectic and you'll have more time to sit with us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep taste of the danforth greek 9 hr GREEK 11
I need men's opinion please! 13 hr North Mountain 3
Car lot 16 hr Searching for a car 1
What happened to Denise Smoot? 18 hr Lisa g 1
Solar Eclipse set for Monday 8/21/17 21 hr tommurtha 2
Play "end of word" (May '12) 23 hr Junket 323
Men; Do U like the pubic hair resurgence on Wom... Fri North Mountain 10
More from around the web