|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

somebody_talked wrote:
HAPPY 4TH everyone .
Covcas ,,, tell Tony that i said putting a lit roman candle in his tidy whities is NOT the kinda a HOT your talking about .
Aw, he's HOT no matter what he does. But who told you about the tidy whities?

“Elegant Roses”

Since: Jun 09

Cov's hooking workshop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

somebody_talked wrote:
<quoted text>50/50 guess . he doesn't have the commando voice .
LOL--no, he's definitely not a commando. Edith is, though.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Aw, he's HOT no matter what he does. But who told you about the tidy whities?
Tidy whities? I thought they were tighty whities. Shall we have a boxer vs. briefs debate?
Speaking of, where in the heck is the Perfessor these days?

“Elegant Roses”

Cov's hooking workshop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>Tidy whities? I thought they were tighty whities. Shall we have a boxer vs. briefs debate?
Speaking of, where in the heck is the Perfessor these days?
LOL--watched Everybody loves Raymond the other night and the mom was giving Robert some boxers because she thought the tighty whities was keeping him from giving her grandchildren. We love that show--Tony especially likes Frank. He really does have the best lines and delivered them so well.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

It they go commando . . There is less laundry :)

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

covcas wrote:
<quoted text>LOL--watched Everybody loves Raymond the other night and the mom was giving Robert some boxers because she thought the tighty whities was keeping him from giving her grandchildren. We love that show--Tony especially likes Frank. He really does have the best lines and delivered them so well.
lol! I happen to be looking for something new to watch and I've never watched that show. Might give it a try!
Well, I'm off to get some dinner before the fireworks. Worried about my dog's reaction, so I have to be ready for anything!

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Good almost noon to one and all~~

Holidays always mess with me, today feels like
a Monday.

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Hey Cov~~
I don't think you could set your lawn on fire if
you tried~lol

It lightens up, then turns pitch black and pours
more rain.

Neigbors set off fire works around nine last night but it didn't go on long; but some of them were hair standing loud...

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

rubygoober wrote:
Good almost noon to one and all~~
Holidays always mess with me, today feels like
a Monday.
I thought today was Thursday.
Good morning diner crowd!

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

How y'all are? Hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th. I'm glad it was raining in Jawga; saved Lady Cov's lawn from being burned, HUH? Y'all have a good'n.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

the perfessor wrote:
How y'all are? Hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th. I'm glad it was raining in Jawga; saved Lady Cov's lawn from being burned, HUH? Y'all have a good'n.
Perfessor! I've been worried about you!
I wanted to let you know we have what is known as a vintage street fair in Alameda. The seller has to pay $200 for a space, and the items sold are restricted to vintage only. I thought about you when I heard about it. It's supposed to be really cool.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

the perfessor wrote:
Here's a link to the Alameda Point Antiques Faire:

http://www.alamedapointantiquesfaire.com/

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

the perfessor wrote:
And just where have you been young man???

“Elegant Roses”

Cov's hooking workshop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Exciting here at my house. I'm watching my carpets dry! They look absolutely fabulous. Tony, Buzz and I went to IHOP to eat, then over to Home Depot to look around for a while. They have the microwave I want for about $70 less than what Sears wanted. Guess I know where I'll be going when we get ready for that.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Thanks for thinking of me, Barbi. That is the sort of show I would definitely like to set up at, and a very reasonable price for the crowds they can attract. Couldn't help but make money, in addition to the enjoyment of discussions with potential buyers. Lots of useful info exchanged in that manner.
Hey, Ruby. I've been just lurking ans perking (rather slowly). Hope to get myself together enough to ease back into discussions. Got us some pop-up severe t-storms going on right now, though most of it is just to the south of me a few miles.
Thanks, ladies, and y'all have a good'n.

“Elegant Roses”

Cov's hooking workshop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

I just saw the funniest thing ever. Two of our neighbors use the same lawncare company to mow. It's pouring down rain here and the guy finished mowing and edging and he's out there with the leaf blower to get the grass off their driveways. They both have a small incline and the water is just running down there driveways and he's finishing up anyway. Now that's thorough! Dedication to duty and all that. And downright dumb right now. Besides the rain there's lightning and thunder going on.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

the perfessor wrote:
Thanks for thinking of me, Barbi. That is the sort of show I would definitely like to set up at, and a very reasonable price for the crowds they can attract. Couldn't help but make money, in addition to the enjoyment of discussions with potential buyers. Lots of useful info exchanged in that manner.
Hey, Ruby. I've been just lurking ans perking (rather slowly). Hope to get myself together enough to ease back into discussions. Got us some pop-up severe t-storms going on right now, though most of it is just to the south of me a few miles.
Thanks, ladies, and y'all have a good'n.
I love these shows. One never knows what treasures one will find! This faire is very popular in our area, too! I know a family that goes once a month and they make quite a bit of money. It's a hobby for them, really.
It will be nice to see you posting again.

“Elegant Roses”

Cov's hooking workshop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

somebody_talked wrote:
Mrs C is sleeping in yall . I made coffee and the local LEOs brought dozens of crispy creme donuts so enjoy .
Thanks. It feels good to sleep in. Now I've got to get some biscuits and bacon going. Hang around a while and I'll fix you some country ham with red eye gravy to go with these biscuits.

“Post at your own risk”

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Dad! I don't want donuts. I want a bob, and I want it now. Now, now, now.

Cov! Thank goodness you've arrived. I'm feeling bob deprived. Crispy, pretty please.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Topix Forum right now

Search the Topix Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Struggling101's Game Plan On Life With A Forced... 1 hr Struggling101 500
Well off 4 hr Detective 2
A to Z of a Girl's names... (Aug '12) 4 hr Sally Brown 568
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 5 hr Sally Brown 337
43 Now viewing this forum 5 hr My Name Is ----- 101
I want to Join the great ILLUMINATI to be rich ... 8 hr Stuart Cudahy 2
Adamawa state university 2014/15 Post-UTME form... 13 hr MR BENJAMIN 1
•••
•••