Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi and Baron

#14291 Jul 9, 2013
Hello fellow diners! Where did Dazzle run off to? She dropped in a few days ago and left before she could have one bite...

“Woof!”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#14292 Jul 9, 2013
Hello Cov.

One Caesear salad for here and a set of earplugs and tranquilizier gun to go.

Thanks!

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#14293 Jul 9, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
Hello Cov.
One Caesear salad for here and a set of earplugs and tranquilizier gun to go.
Thanks!
Earplugs and tranquilizer gun? Sound serious. Well, you know we always have whatever you need here at the diner.

“Woof!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#14294 Jul 9, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Earplugs and tranquilizer gun? Sound serious. Well, you know we always have whatever you need here at the diner.
Not really serious....
A 11 week old, 2 1/2 lb dachshund/terrier aka the flying burrito took a flying leap off a 5' high wall and land on the grass. The owner of said flying burrito became hysterical.
Dog is fine.
I of course made the mistake of telling her "I told you so" because she let the dog run free.

Now dog in house...

Me in doghouse.

:)

“Woof!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#14295 Jul 9, 2013
^^^ landed

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#14297 Jul 9, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Not really serious....
A 11 week old, 2 1/2 lb dachshund/terrier aka the flying burrito took a flying leap off a 5' high wall and land on the grass. The owner of said flying burrito became hysterical.
Dog is fine.
I of course made the mistake of telling her "I told you so" because she let the dog run free.
Now dog in house...
Me in doghouse.
:)
NEVER tell a woman "I told you so". That's just begging for either a fight or the silent treatment. I'd opt for the fight if I were you. A fight is over quickly. The silent treatment (and the LOOK) can last for days. And you'll still have lost.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#14298 Jul 10, 2013
Morning all .... just wanted to share this with ya ....Young Marine veteran, coal miner , chasing his dream from a little town near me ... American's Got Talent ... simply love the story and song ..........

http://youtu.be/uALyCLBnv20

_PrincessSusan_

“I could be Susan's sock!”

Level 8

Since: Jun 12

Lady J's Lead Acolyte

#14299 Jul 10, 2013
I'll have a bacon cheeseburger, fries and a chocolate shake please. Maybe strawberry shortcake for dessert!

“Woof!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#14300 Jul 10, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>NEVER tell a woman "I told you so". That's just begging for either a fight or the silent treatment. I'd opt for the fight if I were you. A fight is over quickly. The silent treatment (and the LOOK) can last for days. And you'll still have lost.
Usually I wouldn't do that but in this case I couldn't help myself, it just came out.
That is one crazy little dog.
It's scared of it's own shadow, reflection, metal trash bin, weight set and stuffed cat, then it decides to jump off a wall that most people wouldn't jump off of.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#14304 Jul 11, 2013
Jolly_Rancher wrote:
I heard EDITH My Shorts could be found here !
I could put in a good word for you for $5?

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#14305 Jul 11, 2013
I see that Jolly Rancher has been all over the place wanting to know peoples favorite flavors. LOL--maybe Edith will come out later on and tell him later on. She's been awfully quiet lately. I like lemon.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#14309 Jul 11, 2013
_Rickster wrote:
Good morning, Cov. Can I get a RR this morning. Its grass mowing day today. Thanks.
Good morning everyone.
Good morning, Rickster. It's build an ark day here. Enjoy your breakfast.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#14310 Jul 11, 2013
Jolly_Rancher wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my sweet MISS . I only want the ladies to strip my wrapper off .
Sure that's all you want! Gonna have you nekkid by the end of this song.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#14311 Jul 11, 2013
Good morning all~~

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#14313 Jul 11, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>NEVER tell a woman "I told you so". That's just begging for either a fight or the silent treatment. I'd opt for the fight if I were you. A fight is over quickly. The silent treatment (and the LOOK) can last for days. And you'll still have lost.
Shiny stuff may lessen the time. Gold, precious stones, new Harley, whatever....

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#14314 Jul 11, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
Shiny stuff may lessen the time. Gold, precious stones, new Harley, whatever....
True. Good to see you today Dazzle! Hope everything is going well for you. Tony and I are building an ark. We may have to swing by Ruby's and pick her up. Crazy amount of rain we've had here this summer.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#14315 Jul 11, 2013
Good morning, diners. I'll have a bear claw...and then I'm on the run.
I joined a new gym that I really like!

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#14317 Jul 11, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>True. Good to see you today Dazzle! Hope everything is going well for you. Tony and I are building an ark. We may have to swing by Ruby's and pick her up. Crazy amount of rain we've had here this summer.
I think they need some this way so if you could send it to Texas please? As I understand the lake near me is so low the yearly July 4th Parade of Boats was cancelled. That being said so far the summer hasn't been too bad.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#14318 Jul 11, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they need some this way so if you could send it to Texas please? As I understand the lake near me is so low the yearly July 4th Parade of Boats was cancelled. That being said so far the summer hasn't been too bad.
I'd love to send it out that way. They cancelled fireworks here because of the rain. And it's looking like it's going to storm again.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#14319 Jul 11, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>True. Good to see you today Dazzle! Hope everything is going well for you. Tony and I are building an ark. We may have to swing by Ruby's and pick her up. Crazy amount of rain we've had here this summer.
lol~~

Not if Curlie and I get our Ark built first.
If we do, we'll float down your way and pick you and Tony up.

We've had so much rain, the ground can't absorb anymore.
We have hundreds of tiny mushrooms growing on our front deck.
Going outside is miserable because of the humidity and swarms
of mosquito.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wanna see if a teen would do my wife 3 min Flashg199 9
Books, Recipes, Gardening AND (Jul '12) 1 hr _Susan_ 18,166
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 1 hr -Sprocket- 5,262
Penia 10 hr Flashg199 2
Texting 10 hr Flashg199 1
Vacation deal? France, Italy, Florida, myrtle ... 10 hr John 1
Which is the best VPN? 14 hr Thomas 7
More from around the web