Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#12927 May 9, 2013
_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, I forgot Cov is out of town. Guess I have to make my own breakfast. Anyone else want anything?
Memo to Rickster~~
Where are you going to cook~~you caused a grease fire the
last time you tried to be Chef Boyardee...

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#12928 May 9, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
Wheres the Redneck Riviera?
morning
Morning Rose.

I have always heard it was Panama Beach area in Florida. Wherever it is, it sounds wonderful.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#12929 May 9, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
Wheres the Redneck Riviera?
morning
Panama City Beach, FL. Don't know why it's called that, though.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#12930 May 9, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Rose.
I have always heard it was Panama Beach area in Florida. Wherever it is, it sounds wonderful.
It is beautiful. Lots of white sand, the gulf of Mexico not the Atlantic side of the state. And this time of year, it's relatively uncrowded. There might be a dozen people on our stretch of the beach and only one person in the pool here. Traffic is light also. I want to retire here and we've been looking, but so far haven't seen anything in our price range. Some condo's on the beach start at about 170K, but those are mostly the one bedroom ones. One like we're in is about 289K.

#12931 May 9, 2013
I know people that lived in the area. One works for the state. The other one lived in Panama City. I do know that during Spring break traffic is awful. You might find less expensive homes the farther you go ashore.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#12932 May 9, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
I know people that lived in the area. One works for the state. The other one lived in Panama City. I do know that during Spring break traffic is awful. You might find less expensive homes the farther you go ashore.
Probably, but the draw for me would be being able to see the water.

#12933 May 9, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Probably, but the draw for me would be being able to see the water.
It would for me too.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#12934 May 9, 2013
An alarm just went off telling everyone to go down the stairs and exit--do not use the elevators. LOL--I can't do one flight of stairs, let alone 15! The alarm stopped and I'm safe and sound. Tony had just left to go down to the beach and take some pictures. If you don't hear from me, I've burned up! I told Tony before I'd never make it down all the stairs. I don't guess it was anything, since the alarm stopped.

#12935 May 9, 2013
I sure hope it wasn't anything. I sure miss the Gulf and its warm waters. If you decide to go further south, say the Sarasota area, I got a realtor for you.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#12936 May 9, 2013
covcas wrote:
An alarm just went off telling everyone to go down the stairs and exit--do not use the elevators. LOL--I can't do one flight of stairs, let alone 15! The alarm stopped and I'm safe and sound. Tony had just left to go down to the beach and take some pictures. If you don't hear from me, I've burned up! I told Tony before I'd never make it down all the stairs. I don't guess it was anything, since the alarm stopped.
Fifteen flights of stairs?
At that altitude they should provide parachutes.
AP Reporter

Tallahassee, FL

#12938 May 9, 2013
This just in. A bizarre parasailing accident occurred late this afternoon when a 92 yr old woman fell to her death. Granny WideLoad, age 92, plunged to her death over the Gulf of Mexico when her harness snapped. Raoul Menendez, owner of Gulf Breeze Parasails told this reporter that the harness was rated for 400 lbs. Unfortunately, it appears Granny weighed 402. Her body has not been recovered.

In a perhaps related incident, it has been reported that a beached whale was found some 5 miles west of where Granny disappeared.

Our affiliated station will have film at 11.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#12939 May 9, 2013
^^^
Not cool. People, don't copy this. Just report it.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#12940 May 9, 2013
AP Reporter wrote:
This just in. A bizarre parasailing accident occurred late this afternoon when a 92 yr old woman fell to her death. Granny WideLoad, age 92, plunged to her death over the Gulf of Mexico when her harness snapped. Raoul Menendez, owner of Gulf Breeze Parasails told this reporter that the harness was rated for 400 lbs. Unfortunately, it appears Granny weighed 402. Her body has not been recovered.
In a perhaps related incident, it has been reported that a beached whale was found some 5 miles west of where Granny disappeared.
Hold off everybody. It's a true story!
Extra! Extra! Read all about it! lol!

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#12941 May 9, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold off everybody. It's a true story!
Extra! Extra! Read all about it! lol!
I'm a little confused.
Florida ISP...
Cov's in Florida!

Did we all just report Cov??

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#12942 May 9, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a little confused.
Florida ISP...
Cov's in Florida!
LOL! Almost did! I couldn't get the Permalink!

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#12943 May 9, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a little confused.
Florida ISP...
Cov's in Florida!
If you reported it, you sure did! OMG! I might get banned. I can't believe you didn't put 2 and 2 together from my avatar. LOL--that's what I get for trying to be funny.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#12944 May 9, 2013
AP Reporter wrote:
LOL

“Call Me Dad ”

Since: Feb 11

Pokeatwat Farms

#12945 May 9, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a little confused.
Florida ISP...
Cov's in Florida!
She borrowed my Condo .

Level 8

Fitzgerald, GA

#12946 May 9, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Almost did! I couldn't get the Permalink!
Whew!
LOL

Level 8

Fitzgerald, GA

#12947 May 9, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>If you reported it, you sure did! OMG! I might get banned. I can't believe you didn't put 2 and 2 together from my avatar. LOL--that's what I get for trying to be funny.
MOD, Covcas is being mean to Covcas! LOL Cov stop hitting yourself.
Barbi made me do it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Welcome To The Topix Internet Top Mod 21 (Feb '12) 2 hr positronium 5,481
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 2 hr -Sprocket- 5,769
Jail 4 hr someone who cares 1
Is it rare to find Women who'll face ride ? 15 hr James 16
What do u think about Ricky Burgess jr . 16 hr V of r 10
The fun thread (Sep '11) 16 hr Ricky F 336
Men; Do U like the pubic hair resurgence on Wom... 17 hr James 14
More from around the web