Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#12425 Apr 24, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Hope you didn't starve while you were waiting. I swear, you just can't get good help these days. Mousie and Ruby are supposed to watch over things when I'm not here.
And that's why the last booth in the far back is MY booth~
I sit back there and WATCH over things.

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#12426 Apr 24, 2013
Hey don' blame me...it's all Ruby fault,she has all
the keys to the food. I keep running in and can't even find a crumb.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#12427 Apr 24, 2013
_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
No golf today. I played in a tournament yesterday, and I'll be playing again tomorrow.
Yes, I will be going back to my summer place. However, I'll be there before the end of spring. Will that make it my "spring place" then? LOL
Sounds like you're enjoying yourself and that's great. lol...I've always thought about it as your summer place, no matter what time you go. You also went back there last fall didn't you? Just for a short time.
Everybody should have a summer place!!

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#12428 Apr 24, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XWN65nAkk20XX
Funny you would mention, Let it all Hang Out~~
I was thinking about this song because I had put
it on my favorites when you orginally posted it.
Good evening everyone~~
I laughed when I ordered the sandwich, too. I have a friend that is just too funny. We know someone who has serious muffin top going on, and my friend says she just wants to offer her coffee to go with her muffin. And we know this guy who has a huge beer belly and an outie. It's scary when he puts on a polo shirt and tucks it in. It's huge! So glad to be perfect in every way (in my dreams anyway).

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#12429 Apr 24, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
Hey don' blame me...it's all Ruby fault,she has all
the keys to the food. I keep running in and can't even find a crumb.
Oh sure. You two are supposed to be taking care of this place and I have customers not getting served. You need to learn to work together here. LOL. How have you been MS. Mousie?

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#12430 Apr 24, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Oh sure. You two are supposed to be taking care of this place and I have customers not getting served. You need to learn to work together here. LOL. How have you been MS. Mousie?
I am fine just watching this crazy weather..we had freezing temp this a.m. first time this late in the year.
I see you are getting your house back to yourself.
Glad the kids are getting things done at the new home.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#12432 Apr 24, 2013
_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I was just funnin with ya. I was also back in January for ice fishing. Sure didn't feel like my summer place then. LOL
NOW I remember that. The ice was too thin, right?
Hey, I'm trying to catch up on this thread and I wondered if you have tickets to see the Stones in May? They'll be in Oakland and I heard even Arco Arena.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#12434 Apr 24, 2013
_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
I was going to, but the tickets were $175 a piece for the cheap seats. I can afford it, but I can't justify it. I've seen them before so I have no intention of shelling out $400 to $500 bucks for a couple of tickets.
I know. I may have told you this story, but remember when they were here in...was it '95? I think they were around $150 then. Anyway, my brother bought a bundle of them and then he couldn't get rid of them! lol!
Remember when Elton John was here, back around the same time? I had tickets, but at the last minute couldn't go, and I sold them for only $35 each. I thought that was really strange.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#12436 Apr 24, 2013
_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw Elton John in Oakland about that time. Don't remember what I paid for the tickets.
Sounds like you brother thought he was going to be a big time ticket broker. LOL
Yes, and I helped him! I remember we had to keep calling over and over again to score the good tickets.
I've always regretted missing Elton John, but I've since heard he's not that great in concert, except for Madison Square Garden. I think there was an album made from that one.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#12437 Apr 24, 2013

Here he is a MSG...I would have loved to be at this one!

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#12439 Apr 24, 2013
_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
That's my favorite EJ song. He didn't do it when I saw him. I was disappointed, but I still enjoyed the concert.
Mine, too! I like Grey Seal, too.
Do you still have your Yellow Brick Road album? Remember when that came out? Next to Sgt. Pepper's, that's probably my favorite of albums.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#12441 Apr 25, 2013
Good morning, Lady Cov and all. Time to 'rise and shine', or is that 'rise and grind'? Y'all have a good'n.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#12442 Apr 25, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
Good morning, Lady Cov and all. Time to 'rise and shine', or is that 'rise and grind'? Y'all have a good'n.
Depends on if you have to work or not, I guess. Got some fresh blueberry muffins for you. Help yourself!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#12443 Apr 25, 2013
_Rickster wrote:
Good morning all. A RR for me Cov, please. Hope everyone has a great day.
What's RR?

Level 9

Location hidden

#12444 Apr 25, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's why the last booth in the far back is MY booth~
I sit back there and WATCH over things.
lol you like people watching too!

Level 9

Location hidden

#12445 Apr 25, 2013
_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
I was going to, but the tickets were $175 a piece for the cheap seats. I can afford it, but I can't justify it. I've seen them before so I have no intention of shelling out $400 to $500 bucks for a couple of tickets.
I always wanted to see them, you're lucky! Where did you see them?

Level 9

Location hidden

#12446 Apr 25, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Depends on if you have to work or not, I guess. Got some fresh blueberry muffins for you. Help yourself!
Good morning Cov! Can I get some coffee to go and pancake on a stick please?

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#12447 Apr 25, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Cov! Can I get some coffee to go and pancake on a stick please?
Sure thing, Ricky. One extra large cup of coffee, and a pancake on a stick coming right up. Have a good day, Ricky.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12448 Apr 25, 2013
Here is a good one .... "Deported for being too Handsome."

He is rather nice to look at !:)

http://now.msn.com/omar-borkan-al-gala-identi...

“Make time ”

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

for contemplation

#12449 Apr 25, 2013
Cov! I'm on a seafood diet. If you supply the food, I'll see it and eat. Except three things - scrapple (don't get me started); anything with eyes; and disgusting orange things (carrots) that most folks love. Otherwise, I'm not picky.

P.S. Don't try and slip those scary orange things into my food. No matter how small diced, I'll spot them. Nothing wrong with my vision!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/Bi Skype 32 min DirtyDaddy 8
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 2 hr Princess Hey 6,029
Word association game (Sep '12) 2 hr Princess Hey 2,129
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 3 hr ForeverIslam 498
Religion, Aliens, Secret Societies, technology... 3 hr ForeverIslam 65
Display........then Swallow 8 hr James 1
Topix Posters Music Thread 8 hr North Mountain 26
More from around the web