Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#11941 Apr 8, 2013
covcas wrote:
Annette died. The prettiest mouseketeer ever.
http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx...
How many boys back in the day had a crush on Annette?

The last interview I saw her do, she was in pretty bad
shape, but full of grace, humility and kindness,
still very pretty.

I think she was diagnosed in '92 so she lived with MS
for over 20 yrs.

RIP~

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#11942 Apr 8, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
How many boys back in the day had a crush on Annette?
The last interview I saw her do, she was in pretty bad
shape, but full of grace, humility and kindness,
still very pretty.
I think she was diagnosed in '92 so she lived with MS
for over 20 yrs.
RIP~
Probably most of them! LOL--she blossomed early and sure did fill out her sweater. How many girls wanted to look like her, too? I know I did. She certainly was very highly regarded by others.

On a side note--what would Ron make of this?

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#11943 Apr 8, 2013
Just a cute little story, When Buzz and I were signing our cards for Tony's birthday, he wrote "your pal forever" and signed it. awwww. He does love Tony and they are best pals. Buddies for life. It's going to be hard on both of them when they finally get moved.

And on that note--more stuff got moved out of my garage tonight. I might be able to park my car in there before long. YAY! Buzz and I are chillaxin' tonight while everyone else is at the house. I've got laundry going and he's playing Minecraft.

I've been so excited lately to see him read everything--road signs included. The other day we passed by Spring Road and he read the sign then said "well it is spring and we're on a road." He's even reading time and temperature. It's like a light bulb went off and he's into everything with the reading. I'm so happy for him. What a world is opening for him. He's long been able to do the "sight words" they give him at school, but this goes way beyond that. And yes, I know, I'm a bragging great-grandmother. But for my family, reading is a major deal.

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#11944 Apr 8, 2013
Sheba Of Arksarai wrote:
<quoted text>
You look great Sel. Oops I meant to give you one of those prop guys but it went to rubygoober instead. I guess I'm not good with this game thing yet. LOL I hope rubygoober can use it. I'll try again tomorrow.
Always more tomorrow!

unreals_dad

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#11945 Apr 9, 2013
Morning Covcas an friends . Hey just throw breakfast an coffee in a sack I will grab it at the drive thru window . I'm outa here for the day n maybe half the night .

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#11946 Apr 9, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
Morning Covcas an friends . Hey just throw breakfast an coffee in a sack I will grab it at the drive thru window . I'm outa here for the day n maybe half the night .
Well here's some coffee and breakfast burritos for you and the guys. Swing back by and we'll have you some lunch ready.

“Nothing Is”

Since: Mar 13

As It Seems

#11947 Apr 9, 2013
covcas wrote:
Just a cute little story, When Buzz and I were signing our cards for Tony's birthday, he wrote "your pal forever" and signed it. awwww. He does love Tony and they are best pals. Buddies for life. It's going to be hard on both of them when they finally get moved.
And on that note--more stuff got moved out of my garage tonight. I might be able to park my car in there before long. YAY! Buzz and I are chillaxin' tonight while everyone else is at the house. I've got laundry going and he's playing Minecraft.
I've been so excited lately to see him read everything--road signs included. The other day we passed by Spring Road and he read the sign then said "well it is spring and we're on a road." He's even reading time and temperature. It's like a light bulb went off and he's into everything with the reading. I'm so happy for him. What a world is opening for him. He's long been able to do the "sight words" they give him at school, but this goes way beyond that. And yes, I know, I'm a bragging great-grandmother. But for my family, reading is a major deal.
Good morning all. Do you ever wonder what Buzz will think if he ever stumbles upon great-grandma's thread and reads about her life in the diner? He might be shocked at first but if he's old enough it will certainly add to great-grandma's "cool" factor.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#11948 Apr 9, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Probably most of them! LOL--she blossomed early and sure did fill out her sweater. How many girls wanted to look like her, too? I know I did. She certainly was very highly regarded by others.
On a side note--what would Ron make of this?
The day isn't over yet, he may still have some vulgar,
hate filled comment. We already know it's Disney's fault~lol

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#11949 Apr 9, 2013
Good morning to all my good cyber buddies this
fine, glorious spring morning...

I feel like doing a CROCK-A-DOODLE-DOOOOOO

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#11950 Apr 9, 2013
KnightPirateDeux wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning all. Do you ever wonder what Buzz will think if he ever stumbles upon great-grandma's thread and reads about her life in the diner? He might be shocked at first but if he's old enough it will certainly add to great-grandma's "cool" factor.
LOl--it'll probably just re-inforce the fact that his great-grandma is crazy.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#11951 Apr 9, 2013

Since I Met You Baby (BB King & Katie Webster)

I had the pleasure and honor to meet Katie Webster
back in the 90's in Atlanta Underground.

She was so gracious and talented.

RIP~Miz Katie

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#11952 Apr 9, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
The day isn't over yet, he may still have some vulgar,
hate filled comment. We already know it's Disney's fault~lol
I read the article about her and she was dearly loved by Walt and his family.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#11953 Apr 9, 2013

Sleepwalk (Santos & Johnny)

I remember this catchy tune playing on the juke
box when I was a kid.

Back in the 80's, Publix used it in their ads...

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#11954 Apr 9, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>I read the article about her and she was dearly loved by Walt and his family.
Disney had no qualms about his Mousekeeters having to have
squeaky clean images.

Curlie and I were watching some old film clips of her this
morning, the old Beach Blanket Bingo clips.
Great drive-in movies...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#11955 Apr 9, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Have you been checking out any bands?
4955...fold
Morning, Ricky! No, haven't gone to SXSW in a long time ... crowds are outrageous and out of control, lol ... at least in my old age, haha ... Not to mention the prices for getting a day or weekend wristband are extremely outrageous ... there is a lot of talent out there I can get on youtube ... I like small intimate venues, though ... LOTS of musical talent out here at the lake ... that works for me!

Wishing you a great day, Ricky! Enjoy it! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#11956 Apr 9, 2013
Good morning covcas and friends ... happy Tuesday ... Have a great day! FC <3 ...

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#11957 Apr 9, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Disney had no qualms about his Mousekeeters having to have
squeaky clean images.
Curlie and I were watching some old film clips of her this
morning, the old Beach Blanket Bingo clips.
Great drive-in movies...
Seems like the ones we grew up with stayed that way, too. No Lindsays, Brittney's or Christina's!

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA lady..

#11958 Apr 9, 2013
Good morning all!
Hope y'all are having a nice day.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#11959 Apr 9, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
Good morning all!
Hope y'all are having a nice day.
Yes, a wonderful day! Every day it's not raining is wonderful. We always look forward to your morning pleasantries..hoping for good day for you also!

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA lady..

#11960 Apr 9, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, a wonderful day! Every day it's not raining is wonderful. We always look forward to your morning pleasantries..hoping for good day for you also!
Thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
risperdal risperdole (Jul '14) 6 min victim 256
White girls are starting to have a sexy booty b... (Jun '10) 57 min The real 49
board 8 hr two by four 3
Word association game (Sep '12) 19 hr Female 39 1,475
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 21 hr Alex Nicole 3,890
cheap tobacco jackson ohio really are cheap bas... Sat SierraDustin 1
Need A Prop? (Jun '11) Fri Voyeur 24,815
More from around the web