Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#11211 Mar 28, 2013
Dorian Spayed wrote:
<quoted text>
No it does not matter. She was not gray boxing which is the worst crime you can commit on Topix.
I KNOW THAT'S RIGHT! Gray boxes have accused me of gray boxing!

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#11212 Mar 28, 2013
covcas wrote:
Let me say this. If it was a hoax, then I was duped. If it wasn't, then someone is being extremely cruel. But I would prefer if it would not be continued to be discussed here. It's over on TM8's thread, too. Does it have to be both places? Several of us are in a quandary over this and would really like to mull this over and not have all this here. so I'm asking you all to please stop the conversation about it here. Thank you for taking our feelings into consideration.
Excellent!

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA lady..

#11213 Mar 28, 2013
covcas wrote:
Let me say this. If it was a hoax, then I was duped. If it wasn't, then someone is being extremely cruel. But I would prefer if it would not be continued to be discussed here. It's over on TM8's thread, too. Does it have to be both places? Several of us are in a quandary over this and would really like to mull this over and not have all this here. so I'm asking you all to please stop the conversation about it here. Thank you for taking our feelings into consideration.
Sorry covcas.

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth

#11214 Mar 28, 2013
Sorry, cov. I didn't see your post.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#11215 Mar 28, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Uh-oh....I just finished my third serving of corn.
What's wrong with it?
I'm not sure...something about corn on some woman's foot...

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#11218 Mar 28, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>Why would she even let topix people on her Fcaebook to start with if she had something fake cooked up?
Why all the PMs and emails to people on here about her illness and then death? Why would somebody fake that?
This is all really strange...
What person older than 6 calls their mom, mommyface? How many people on topix are a going to a) know how to hack her facebook account and b) take the time to do so. They'd have to know her email address, somehow and they'd have to try umpteen million password combinations to guess her password. What would be their motivation to do all this as well?

Also, ask yourself why her Facebook posts were only deleted after Hoaxed post a link to them on here, just now. Wouldn't her son be alarmed at the time he saw them, yesterday, that his dead mom is posting to him?

Now throw in ABSOLUTELY no death notice, funeral notice, or obituary and I have no problem concluding it was all fake. You don't need a funeral for a death notice or an obit, btw.

The way some of you are defending her means one of two things ... You were either in on it or you are wholly lacking in critical thinking skills.

Level 8

Location hidden

#11219 Mar 28, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>Oh great...
Now I want to call you Smoochie Face.
Lol

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

La Grange, KY

#11220 Mar 28, 2013
Dorian Pray wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed
You're trying to give me a stroke rite :)

LOL

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11221 Mar 28, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What person older than 6 calls their mom, mommyface? How many people on topix are a going to a) know how to hack her facebook account and b) take the time to do so. They'd have to know her email address, somehow and they'd have to try umpteen million password combinations to guess her password. What would be their motivation to do all this as well?
Also, ask yourself why her Facebook posts were only deleted after Hoaxed post a link to them on here, just now. Wouldn't her son be alarmed at the time he saw them, yesterday, that his dead mom is posting to him?
Now throw in ABSOLUTELY no death notice, funeral notice, or obituary and I have no problem concluding it was all fake. You don't need a funeral for a death notice or an obit, btw.
The way some of you are defending her means one of two things ... You were either in on it or you are wholly lacking in critical thinking skills.
One question why would she do that?

Location hidden

#11222 Mar 28, 2013
Sorry Covcas.

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#11224 Mar 28, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't her son be alarmed at the time he saw them, yesterday, that his dead mom is posting to him?

Bingo!

Location hidden

#11225 Mar 28, 2013
I am just read bits and pieces of the conversation, aside from being sick to my stomach I don't know what to think.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#11226 Mar 28, 2013
Dorian Pray wrote:
<quoted text>
Id wait before passing judgement
Spot on.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#11227 Mar 28, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not defending anyone. I'm saying, WOW this is real really weird.
And I'm asking why would somebody do something like this?
I don't get the point in it...probably because I'm sane...

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#11228 Mar 28, 2013
SB Aithusa Dragon wrote:
<quoted text>
One question why would she do that?
Yeah, why.

I knew a fake doctor on here once that was planning her fake wedding-
had us looking at dresses and everything...
I didn't get the point in that either.

Level 8

Location hidden

#11229 Mar 28, 2013
SB Aithusa Dragon wrote:
<quoted text>One question why would she do that?
Have no clue and I don't even try to understand crazy, which by definition is illogical.

Level 8

Location hidden

#11230 Mar 28, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>I don't get the point in it...probably because I'm sane...
I don't either, but you don't have to understand why something happened to know it happened.

Location hidden

#11231 Mar 28, 2013
I really don't know what to think.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#11232 Mar 28, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, why.
I knew a fake doctor on here once that was planning her fake wedding-
had us looking at dresses and everything...
I didn't get the point in that either.
She had cancer too. Very elaborate with her details. i don't pretend to understand it at all. But everyone does things for their own reasons. I'm just incredibly sad right now.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#11233 Mar 28, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>She had cancer too. Very elaborate with her details. i don't pretend to understand it at all. But everyone does things for their own reasons. I'm just incredibly sad right now.
Yep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Husband has been sharing my nudes with the most... 1 min Pedro 107
Word association game (Sep '12) 24 min Hatti_Hollerand 1,783
Mountain Lion in East Tn? (Feb '12) 50 min BigBertha 181
The Official Complaint Department (May '12) 2 hr unreals_dad 3,482
Should topix become Alt Right friendly? 4 hr fireyfellow44 4
Are white people being erased from the earth? (Nov '13) 4 hr fireyfellow44 25
Sext 5 hr Carltheenforcer 32
More from around the web