Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth

#999 Nov 26, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Do you blame her? There's fighting everywhere, plus her thread got over taken with fighting here as we'll.
Ricky, we've all tried to be friendly and keep the thread going.

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You

#1000 Nov 26, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Do you blame her? There's fighting everywhere, plus her thread got over taken with fighting here as we'll.
Ricky, do me a favor, click this link and read when her frustrations started. Covcas welcomed Barbi, Hegel, KP and everyone else here. She tried to be a voice of reason. Can you blame her for getting tired of everything?

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TCO87VV...

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#1001 Nov 26, 2012
AG, you were part of that "everything" Stop acting like you weren't. So was Barbi, and Hegel, and KP.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#1002 Nov 26, 2012
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Ricky, do me a favor, click this link and read when her frustrations started. Covcas welcomed Barbi, Hegel, KP and everyone else here. She tried to be a voice of reason. Can you blame her for getting tired of everything?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TCO87VV...
I don't see Cov's post anywhere on that page, but if she did ask everyone I'm sure she did it out of good will and wants to keep it a good thread which today seems nice and calm, but I still don't understand what drove her off the cliff?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1003 Nov 26, 2012
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Ricky, do me a favor, click this link and read when her frustrations started. Covcas welcomed Barbi, Hegel, KP and everyone else here. She tried to be a voice of reason. Can you blame her for getting tired of everything?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TCO87VV...
Thank you for posting this ArtGal. I hadn't read it, or the posts that followed.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#1004 Nov 26, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
AG, you were part of that "everything" Stop acting like you weren't. So was Barbi, and Hegel, and KP.
I will say as far as barbi goes, she's been nothing but nice to me although I've heard stories all over Topix about her and to be careful. So I don't know what to believe?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1005 Nov 26, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
AG, you were part of that "everything" Stop acting like you weren't. So was Barbi, and Hegel, and KP.
You just can't stop, can you?

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

#1006 Nov 26, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see Cov's post anywhere on that page, but if she did ask everyone I'm sure she did it out of good will and wants to keep it a good thread which today seems nice and calm, but I still don't understand what drove her off the cliff?
Ricky, I think you do know. And it didn't happen on this thread.
You've shown that you genuinely don't like the ugliness that's going on around here. That's because you're a pretty nice guy. But every time you start a new "let's all get along" thread, you abandon it when one of the people you call "haters" posts to you.
Maybe you need to decide: Do I want to be controlled, or in control?

Level 7

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1007 Nov 26, 2012
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
You just can't stop, can you?
My husband was hardly on here for almost 2 days and the arguing and fighting continued. I'd have to say it isn't him :)

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#1008 Nov 26, 2012
Cat, what did I do that others didn't do in here?

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#1009 Nov 26, 2012
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>Ricky, I think you do know. And it didn't happen on this thread.
You've shown that you genuinely don't like the ugliness that's going on around here. That's because you're a pretty nice guy. But every time you start a new "let's all get along" thread, you abandon it when one of the people you call "haters" posts to you.
Maybe you need to decide: Do I want to be controlled, or in control?
Barbi he's just not talking about this thread. IMHO. This thread didn't start getting arguing in it until after Covcas left.

ps. Controlling people is threatening to harass them at work if they don't do what you tell them to do.

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You

#1010 Nov 26, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see Cov's post anywhere on that page, but if she did ask everyone I'm sure she did it out of good will and wants to keep it a good thread which today seems nice and calm, but I still don't understand what drove her off the cliff?
Not sure why the link isn't working.. Stupid iPad. the post number is 61024.
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Was this necessary today on a day when we should be giving thanks? Please stop this silliness, and give thanks for what you have in your life and remember that there are many others today that would be grateful to have 1/10 of what you've been blessed with. Shame on you for this vile post.
And the next post:
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Kevin, you should speak up and say this is wrong. I'm disappointed in you also for not saying anything other than this. Shame on both of you.
The response Cov got:
Asherah wrote:
My Thanksgiving was yesterday and i have lost many things including my sons father in 2010. Im not apologizing for what MR. ROGERS SAID ABOUT ME, WHEN HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW ME OR WHAT IVE BEEN THROUGH. HIS DUMB A#S STARTED IT AND NOW I FINISHED IT. u dont know me and kevin has known me since the 6th grade. I dont take sh#t from anyone unless i did something wrong then i apologize, otherwise, they are on my sh#t list. Have no prob with u, u dont know me or my sarcasim or my sense of humor or what that jacka#s said about me. I will take up for myself and tell that clown like it is and most normal people with a backbone would to the same. Now have a nice day and dont judge me when u dont know me or what this jack as# said to me...... I have a backbone, always did.
And the one for Kevin she got:
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Covcas, I can't control what people post. She's a free spirit. I am not sure what it was about. But if she wants to be her and post it, I really don't care.
She's always been "colorful"
*shrug*
And:
-Kevin- wrote:
Just be glad she's not asking you to take pics of her on the crapper.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

#1011 Nov 26, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I will say as far as barbi goes, she's been nothing but nice to me although I've heard stories all over Topix about her and to be careful. So I don't know what to believe?
And I can say the same about you, pretty much. Maybe stop listening to the people who take this forum too seriously and want to run others off. We know who they are.
I, myself, accept or choose not to accept people according to their posts.
And I won't be "friends" with posters who tell me who I can or cannot post to.

KnightPirate

“Supporting The Girl...”

Since: Jun 10

With A Heart Of Gold

#1012 Nov 26, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Do you blame her? There's fighting everywhere, plus her thread got over taken with fighting here as we'll.
The fighting started after she made her statement Ricky. But that's not what put the nail in the coffin. I'm going to guess she finally had had it on Thanksgiving Day:
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Not funny, Kevin. This is a day to give thanks. Sorry you and she don't see it that way. Hope you both get some peace today and everyday. I don't care if she's a free spirit or not. That post was wrong--totally wrong. That's what's wrong with this entire thread--no one wants to speak up for fear of offending someone when someone posts such crap. Well, I am not afraid, and I will continue to speak up until this sort of stuff stops. Sorry if you don't like it, but you don't rule here (and neither do I). The days of domineering and being rude are being called out. More people agree with me than you can even imagine. We are not going to be silent to the abuse of others. Deal with it or not.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TCO87VV...

If you scroll up you'll see what she was upset about. I won't repost it. Too juvenile. But you will see some rant from Kevin's junior high friend and his flippant reply.

Let me give you the short version of the problem here. Kevin is the 2,000 lb. elephant in the room and we wish he'd STFU already and take his clueless bimbos with him. That's it in a nutshell.

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You

#1013 Nov 26, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see Cov's post anywhere on that page, but if she did ask everyone I'm sure she did it out of good will and wants to keep it a good thread which today seems nice and calm, but I still don't understand what drove her off the cliff?
Ricky, Thanksgiving Day, post 61024 from Covcas and the following comments...

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#1014 Nov 26, 2012
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure why the link isn't working.. Stupid iPad. the post number is 61024.
<quoted text>
And the next post:
<quoted text>
The response Cov got:
<quoted text>
And the one for Kevin she got:
<quoted text>
And:
<quoted text>
Yes. Because I control what people say. From what Covcas told her, she was upset about something differently entirely.

It was wrong to expect me to tell others to stop behaving in a way they don't want said person to act on a day that may or may not be special to them.

Like I said before, what was said was nothing to get upset over. Someone was trolling her. She replied back.

You know, if I didn't like fighting I'd stay out of TM8s thread.

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#1015 Nov 26, 2012
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>And I can say the same about you, pretty much. Maybe stop listening to the people who take this forum too seriously and want to run others off.
Like you. You brag about running people off.

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You

#1017 Nov 26, 2012
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
You just can't stop, can you?
Hi Cat, saw you had a trollerific morning. Hope your day got better.

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#1018 Nov 26, 2012
Everyone is responsible for their own behavior. Everyone is responsible for their own emotions.

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#1019 Nov 26, 2012
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Ricky, Thanksgiving Day, post 61024 from Covcas and the following comments...
And I told covcas I supported her comments too. I can't however make people act a certain way. Anything that thinks they can, by all means show me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nice people only forum (Oct '15) 5 hr jjcuudjcjjcjvj 303
chub bttm pig for yahoo chat 13 hr ohiokid2007 1
Gay Guys SC Fri motye8 139
Word association game (Sep '12) Fri -Scare__ Crow- 1,712
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) Fri Recon Beeker 4,685
The Official Complaint Department (May '12) Fri _Susan_ 3,474
Dirty snaps for snapcash Fri ZoSophi 2
More from around the web