Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#10862 Mar 26, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes to the green tea and the French toast. I have definitely missed your great cooking!
<3
Bubble tea?

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#10863 Mar 26, 2013
Hey Rickster you can come out now...the frog
is clean Dazzle licked it clean for you.
And I know where she hide it.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#10864 Mar 26, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Bubble tea?
Mmmmmm....bubble tea.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#10865 Mar 26, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmmmm....bubble tea.
OK, let's hear it! What is bubble tea..and what does it do for Chocolate Easter eggs?

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#10866 Mar 26, 2013
Willard, I don't know what bubble tea will do for Easter eggs, but I know what shine will do for them after you eat them!

Level 2

Location hidden

#10867 Mar 26, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
Willard, I don't know what bubble tea will do for Easter eggs, but I know what shine will do for them after you eat them!
Hmmm, that's kinda' scary just thinkin' about it! I hope you're havin' a great day, Perfessor!

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#10868 Mar 26, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, that's kinda' scary just thinkin' about it! I hope you're havin' a great day, Perfessor!
Having a decent day, so far. Recuperating from the flea market, and that usually takse 2-4 days. Hope things are going good for you.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Level 7

Icno's Sock Drawer

#10869 Mar 26, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, let's hear it! What is bubble tea..and what does it do for Chocolate Easter eggs?
Bubble tea is generally flavored with fruit or milk. It can be drank hot or cold and must be drank through a large straw because it has tapioca balls in it. The tapioca balls are sort of like flavorless gummy bears.

Level 2

Location hidden

#10870 Mar 26, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Bubble tea is generally flavored with fruit or milk. It can be drank hot or cold and must be drank through a large straw because it has tapioca balls in it. The tapioca balls are sort of like flavorless gummy bears.
Cool idea! Is this someone's original, or a common pleasure I simply know nothing about?

Level 2

Location hidden

#10871 Mar 26, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Having a decent day, so far. Recuperating from the flea market, and that usually takse 2-4 days. Hope things are going good for you.
When I hear "flea market," I can feign a very convincing stroke..with seizures!:-)

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

#10872 Mar 26, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
No offense, but I just threw up in my mouth a little. LOL

I'm from the south. We drink sweet tea with lemon. Sometimes lime. And don't tell DK but I actually don't drink sweet tea, I drink unsweetened and use Sweet & Low. If she finds out she will grab the S&L from me and run away. I'm ready for her though.

*pulls out catnip toy from pocket* ;-)

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Level 7

Icno's Sock Drawer

#10873 Mar 26, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool idea! Is this someone's original, or a common pleasure I simply know nothing about?
It's Taiwanese. It's only been in the last few years that places which serve bubble tea have popped up. By the way, the tapioca balls are called boba.

I hope you're having a good day, Willard.

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#10874 Mar 26, 2013
KnightPirateDeux wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you like good ol' Georgia style home cookin' Sel. They don't give you any half portions here either. They heap the plate good and high. The price is right too. Speaking of Georgia, what's new back home Sel?
Mama just came down last night for a quick visit to the hairdresser. We are off to Hawaii next month. It is my father's birthday and we remember him each year by doing something fun and thinking of daddy. He has been gone 3 years and it seems like yesterday.

Level 2

Location hidden

#10875 Mar 26, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm from the south. We drink sweet tea with lemon. Sometimes lime. And don't tell DK but I actually don't drink sweet tea, I drink unsweetened and use Sweet & Low. If she finds out she will grab the S&L from me and run away. I'm ready for her though.
No sweet tea? We may have to revoke your southern drawl...if you have one....don't lie!:-)

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Level 7

Icno's Sock Drawer

#10876 Mar 26, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm from the south, too; and we do love our sweet tea. No lemon though.

It didn't seem appealing to me at first, but I tried it and it was actually good. Most of the time I order mine without boba by telling them to "hold the balls." But on occasion, I'll order with light boba.

#10878 Mar 26, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
No sweet tea? We may have to revoke your southern drawl...if you have one....don't lie!:-)
Actually, I'm not from the south. I'm originally from Texas. ;-) I can get that deep Texas drawl if you want. My son calls it my countrified accent. LOL

Level 2

Location hidden

#10879 Mar 26, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Taiwanese. It's only been in the last few years that places which serve bubble tea have popped up. By the way, the tapioca balls are called boba.
I hope you're having a good day, Willard.
I really am, it's always fun to run across your postings somewhere. I do hope everything's good on your side of the mountain and life is good!

The beverage you've described sounds exotic, with absolutely no likelihood of availability anywhere close to where I am. I'll just have to defer to your critique!

#10880 Mar 26, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm from the south, too; and we do love our sweet tea. No lemon though.
It didn't seem appealing to me at first, but I tried it and it was actually good. Most of the time I order mine without boba by telling them to "hold the balls." But on occasion, I'll order with light boba.
I still think I'll wait to try. I have only recently begun to appreciate blended spiced chi tea. LOL

Level 2

Location hidden

#10881 Mar 26, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I'm not from the south. I'm originally from Texas. ;-) I can get that deep Texas drawl if you want. My son calls it my countrified accent. LOL
Well, the Texas drawl will get you passed any day! "countrified" always works!

#10882 Mar 26, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
Weird that Kevin went away but Sue returned. Timing! They just missed each other!
No offense, but here we put all animosity aside. Please do the same or take it elsewhere. Please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American & Allied Soldiers Rock! (Jun '11) 1 hr DENG 16,806
make americ great again 5 hr North Mountain 3
Brothers & Sisters 5 hr my sister 1
Playing with my BBC. On k...ik and stroking 6 hr Ash 1
Gjhgjj 12 hr Bored 2
Pit Bulls Should B Banned (Mar '15) 21 hr Terifairy 122
Dexter bbq Thu Seduciary 2
More from around the web