Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...
RandMan

Fairfield, CA

#979 Nov 25, 2012
Bertie D wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm beginning to think this chairs is for bachelor pads, only.:D
I would think a fashionable, yet functional, piece of furniture like the chair would complement any decorating theme. People have told me to get rid of the boar's head I have over my fireplace. The place just wouldn't look the same.
RandMan

Fairfield, CA

#980 Nov 25, 2012
PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure -- just please, don't point it at me.
You all have a good evening -- I'm gonna take a break.
Thanks for your kindness.
:))
Hope you come back soon, PESC.
RandMan

Fairfield, CA

#981 Nov 25, 2012
Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if I move it into the shower.
Oh yeah. The plumbing isn't hooked up yet, huh? Don't worry about criticism, Rickster. People used to say things to Henry Ford.
RandMan

Fairfield, CA

#982 Nov 25, 2012
Bertie D wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...brings new meaning to the term "man cave."
That's a fantastic idea too. Put some kind of covering over it so it's just a toilet, a beer refrigerator, and a toaster oven, all built into a comfortable reclining chair. And all the privacy you need to really watch some football! That's how I envision heaven.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

#983 Nov 25, 2012
Hi everyone. Looks like I missed out on football, and lots of fun!
I do have some French onion soup and Asiago cheese bread from Panera Bread Co.
But there's no croutons in the soup.
I hope Covcas comes back soon...
:(

RandMan

Fairfield, CA

#984 Nov 25, 2012
Barbi A wrote:
Hi everyone. Looks like I missed out on football, and lots of fun!
I do have some French onion soup and Asiago cheese bread from Panera Bread Co.
But there's no croutons in the soup.
I hope Covcas comes back soon...
:(
Hi Barbi. What's up?

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

#985 Nov 25, 2012
RandMan wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Barbi. What's up?
Hi, RandMan! Just spending the last day of the 4-day holiday with my daughter and Baron, of course. He's doing much better. I really DID eat at Panera Bread. I usually get the soup and sandwich. It's really casual and reasonably priced, and tasty!
Have you seen westbound 80? Of course, it's a parking lot. Sooo glad I'm not on it right now.
RandMan

Fairfield, CA

#986 Nov 25, 2012
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, RandMan! Just spending the last day of the 4-day holiday with my daughter and Baron, of course. He's doing much better. I really DID eat at Panera Bread. I usually get the soup and sandwich. It's really casual and reasonably priced, and tasty!
Have you seen westbound 80? Of course, it's a parking lot. Sooo glad I'm not on it right now.
Saw it on the news. That's why I didn't go to Concord today. All the bridges were stop and go.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

#987 Nov 25, 2012
RandMan wrote:
<quoted text>Saw it on the news. That's why I didn't go to Concord today. All the bridges were stop and go.
I read earlier about how to get from here to there in the Bay. I love to take the ferry out of Vallejo, and once in awhile into Sausalito. It's the only way I go to the City, unless once in a great while, and on a week day and early.
I just love it!

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

#988 Nov 25, 2012
Well, goodnight RandMan, Rickster and the rest of you all good folks. I'm tired (yawn) and not just from a long day, but a humorous evening!
Let's keep our fingers crossed for a Covcas breakfast tomorrow!
Rickster

United States

#989 Nov 25, 2012
RandMan wrote:
<quoted text>That's a fantastic idea too. Put some kind of covering over it so it's just a toilet, a beer refrigerator, and a toaster oven, all built into a comfortable reclining chair. And all the privacy you need to really watch some football! That's how I envision heaven.
Dats what I'm talkin bout.
Rickster

United States

#990 Nov 25, 2012
Bertie D wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...brings new meaning to the term "man cave."
As long as she can still find her way in to bring me my dinner. J/K. Don't tell her I said that...PLEASE!
Rickster

United States

#991 Nov 25, 2012
Barbi A wrote:
Well, goodnight RandMan, Rickster and the rest of you all good folks. I'm tired (yawn) and not just from a long day, but a humorous evening!
Let's keep our fingers crossed for a Covcas breakfast tomorrow!
Night Barbi. I'm going to call it a night too.

Night everyone.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#992 Nov 26, 2012
Good morning, all. Got some stale donuts and coffee flavored water on the counter. Help yourself, and y'all have a good'n. Sure do miss the lady of the diner. Y'all have a good'n.

“double naught 7”

Since: Jan 11

Dads Farm , London Countryside

#993 Nov 26, 2012
the perfessor wrote:
Good morning, all. Got some stale donuts and coffee flavored water on the counter. Help yourself, and y'all have a good'n. Sure do miss the lady of the diner. Y'all have a good'n.
Cop food thanks Perfessor . I didnt have to cook and nobody will get sick since i didnt cook .

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#994 Nov 26, 2012
walterppk wrote:
<quoted text>Cop food thanks Perfessor . I didnt have to cook and nobody will get sick since i didnt cook .
Speaking of cop food reminds me of a time may years ago when I was in law enforcement. The wife and I were out with a group of friends, and one of the ladies told my wife that all cops did was "drink coffee, eat donuts and chase women". My wife told her "my husband doesn't drink coffee", which I didn't at that point in time. She didn't elaborate on anything else. Y'all have a good'n.

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth

#995 Nov 26, 2012
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of cop food reminds me of a time may years ago when I was in law enforcement. The wife and I were out with a group of friends, and one of the ladies told my wife that all cops did was "drink coffee, eat donuts and chase women". My wife told her "my husband doesn't drink coffee", which I didn't at that point in time. She didn't elaborate on anything else. Y'all have a good'n.
LOL! I like your wife, perfessor:) Hope you're having a good day.

And covcas, we miss you!

KnightPirate

“Supporting The Girl...”

Since: Jun 10

With A Heart Of Gold

#996 Nov 26, 2012
covcas wrote:
I will no longer be here to meet and greet people. I do not think that Topix is a place I care to be anymore. I get warnings for using the word "kick" in posts, and yet so many get by with vile, nasty stuff. Slinging words, insults back and forth with no care as to what anyone else may be going through in their day to day lives. it's all a game and a big joke to so many. I don't find it funny, entertaining, or worth more of my time than I've already spent here. I wish all of you who have posted in a congenial fashion here nothing but the best for your lives. Goodbye.
"What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"

Are you going to let the terrorists win Covas?

And what about my poor Erin? Who's going to cater the wedding? I just showed her your post and she hasn't eaten a thing in over 20 minutes! She said she'd give up the glue gun if you came back.

What about your husband? You'll have more free time if you're not on Topix. Will you make him watch chick flicks, go shopping, talk to you?

Look at all the love on this thread since you made this post.

You can't leave now Covas, it's Christmas. Don't let Scrooge and the Grinch steal Topix from the good posters. I hope you come back soon.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

#997 Nov 26, 2012
the perfessor wrote:
There are no maple bars. Covcas likes maple bars.
And bear claws.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#998 Nov 26, 2012
KnightPirate wrote:
<quoted text>
"What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"
Are you going to let the terrorists win Covas?
And what about my poor Erin? Who's going to cater the wedding? I just showed her your post and she hasn't eaten a thing in over 20 minutes! She said she'd give up the glue gun if you came back.
What about your husband? You'll have more free time if you're not on Topix. Will you make him watch chick flicks, go shopping, talk to you?
Look at all the love on this thread since you made this post.
You can't leave now Covas, it's Christmas. Don't let Scrooge and the Grinch steal Topix from the good posters. I hope you come back soon.
Do you blame her? There's fighting everywhere, plus her thread got over taken with fighting here as we'll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thick oiled up bbc who wants to see? 1 hr Stony301 2
Dr. Phil's episode on Mike who was abandoned as... (Aug '13) 2 hr Eva 13
Word association game (Sep '12) 2 hr Female 39 1,533
Boyfriend finds me attractive fat? 9 hr ur boring 2
risperdal risperdole (Jul '14) 11 hr victim 326
Curious Male 15 hr manoflive 2
orlando shooting was a drill - wake up sheep 16 hr TheMediaLies 1
More from around the web