Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#10203 Mar 19, 2013
lol....

For some time many of us have wondered just who is Jack Schitt?

We find ourselves at a loss when someone says,'You don't knowJack Schitt!'

Well, thanks to genealogy efforts, you can now respond in an intellectual way.

Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt.

Awe Schitt was married to O. Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, and owner of Needeep N. Schitt, Inc. They had one son, Jack.

In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt.

Against her parents' objections, Deep Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout.

After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced. Noe Schitt later married Ted Sherlock, and because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Schitt-Sherlock.

Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt, and they produced a son with a rather nervous disposition who was nick-named Chicken Schitt.

Two of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony.

The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens nuptials.

The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, and Horse.

Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world.

He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride,Pisa Schitt.

Now when someone says,'You don't know Jack Schitt,' you can correct them.

Sincerely,

Crock O. Schitt

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#10204 Mar 19, 2013
Good moring, cov and everyone. I think I'm ready for that frog now...or is it a toad?

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#10205 Mar 19, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
Good moring, cov and everyone. I think I'm ready for that frog now...or is it a toad?
Good morning, Cat. It's a frog. Just lick it once--it'll have you hallucinating bad if you do too much. Want some coffee to go with that?

what a russsh

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#10206 Mar 19, 2013

good morning chef covcas
a russsh special for me and
of course your warm smile
to go ...

))>><<((

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You

#10207 Mar 19, 2013
Morning diners!

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#10208 Mar 19, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!
Perfessor?! lol
All I can say is that for years, I wore it down from the outside with sex, and now I'm wearing it out from the inside. Pee pills do a number on it! Y'all have a good'n.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#10209 Mar 19, 2013
Good morning, Lady Cov and all. Got some pretty sunshine her today, albeit cool. Warmer temps on the way, though. Y'all have a good'n.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#10210 Mar 19, 2013
what a russsh wrote:
good morning chef covcas
a russsh special for me and
of course your warm smile
to go ...
))>><<((
Certainly. Here you go kind sir. an English muffin with bacon and tomato.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#10211 Mar 19, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
Good morning, Lady Cov and all. Got some pretty sunshine her today, albeit cool. Warmer temps on the way, though. Y'all have a good'n.
It's a beautiful day here after last night's storms. I think we're only supposed to see mid-50's this afternoon. That'll do. I sure don't want to see any more of what we had last night.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#10212 Mar 19, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
Morning diners!
Good morning. Hope today finds you feeling better.

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Quackers 4 You

#10213 Mar 19, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning. Hope today finds you feeling better.
I'm ready to get out of here. I have a dump cake to bake. Having my soldiers home has made me think of you. How is your soldier doing?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#10214 Mar 19, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning, Cat. It's a frog. Just lick it once--it'll have you hallucinating bad if you do too much. Want some coffee to go with that?
Yes please, I can always use more coffee. And I'll take a hair of the dog that bit me too, though I didn't drink last night. Does the frog have a name, or is it best not to know? Sounds kinda like a one night stand.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#10215 Mar 19, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm ready to get out of here. I have a dump cake to bake. Having my soldiers home has made me think of you. How is your soldier doing?
He's doing fine. Only 9 more months til he comes home! I think once it gets to be spring over there, he'll enjoy it more. That GA boy's never seen so much snow in his entire life. He skypes with us when he can and on the weekends, plays on the xbox with Buzz. I think that's so neat that they can be so far away, but play games together and talk to each other. I hear so much laughter when they do! And I'm not real sure, but it sort of sounds like they might be comparing farts. LOL--now that would be a terrible game for a boy to miss out on with his daddy.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#10216 Mar 19, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes please, I can always use more coffee. And I'll take a hair of the dog that bit me too, though I didn't drink last night. Does the frog have a name, or is it best not to know? Sounds kinda like a one night stand.
We just call it the frog. Best not to get to friendly with it. How about a bloody Mary or a mimosa? something light.

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Quackers 4 You

#10217 Mar 19, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>He's doing fine. Only 9 more months til he comes home! I think once it gets to be spring over there, he'll enjoy it more. That GA boy's never seen so much snow in his entire life. He skypes with us when he can and on the weekends, plays on the xbox with Buzz. I think that's so neat that they can be so far away, but play games together and talk to each other. I hear so much laughter when they do! And I'm not real sure, but it sort of sounds like they might be comparing farts. LOL--now that would be a terrible game for a boy to miss out on with his daddy.
Come spring, the chance to go rock climbing may take up some of his time. When one of my soldiers was stationed there, he spent a lot of time rock climbing. Danny has been telling me stories of his time in Alaska. He's taken up ballroom dancing and actually started undergoing getting this god awful tattoo removed that he thought would be cool. Oh, the errors of 18 year old thinking. Makes me laugh that it only took him a year to realize what a mistake it was.

I'm so glad that technology allows himto be with his little one. It's a far cry from what it used to be like, huh? It'll make the time go faster though. Garrett's year in Korea went by in a blink... Hopefully it'll be the same.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#10218 Mar 19, 2013
Good morning~~
I've got a bad case of Spring Fever!
My house is looking pretty good, though.
I have a feeling deep down in my bones,
we are going to have company in the near
future.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#10219 Mar 19, 2013

Help From My Friends (Beatles)

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Quackers 4 You

#10220 Mar 19, 2013
Great song Ruby!(Even if I am not a Beatles fan)

I've decided to keep my judge it fairy busy today.=)

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#10221 Mar 19, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
Great song Ruby!(Even if I am not a Beatles fan)
I've decided to keep my judge it fairy busy today.=)
I knew you weren't a Beatles fan~~
I debated on using Joe Cocker's version.
I really like JC but it's hard for me to
watch him sing, sometimes his facial expressions
look painful.

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Quackers 4 You

#10222 Mar 19, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you weren't a Beatles fan~~
I debated on using Joe Cocker's version.
I really like JC but it's hard for me to
watch him sing, sometimes his facial expressions
look painful.
My daughter used to say that Joe Cocker looked like he was pooping whenever he sang. Her birthday is on Thursday... I'm getting old.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trade nudes of wives/gfs/ex 5 min chriskyler88 1
Oovoo sex (Sep '16) 7 hr chubbypussy 2
Married man looking for help 11 hr Joel1106 1
Wife dress sexy in public 13 hr Sidbad222 3
Which is the best VPN? 18 hr sarahgad 8
My crossdressing stories 21 hr Sidbad222 1
Post anything using the Letter M! (Aug '12) 22 hr Jon_B 380
More from around the web