Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi and Baron

#9943 Mar 16, 2013
RandMan17 wrote:
I just remembered. It's the Folsom Street Fair. Lots of leather for that one! And to think, I was once concerned I was a little kinky. That worry was put to rest years ago. I used to think kinky was leaving the lights on. LOL!(not really)
OK, I was sooo wrong!(been doing that a lot these days)
It was on FOLSOM and it was the S&M fair. Because how else would we get lost trying to get out of the city?
Hahahaha!! I remember we were trying to take photos from our car. I know I have a few somewhere and I'll look for them. These dudes didn't mind at all! I felt like I was in a zoo!

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9945 Mar 16, 2013
RandMan17 wrote:
<quoted text>Rickster, have you ever been in San Francisco for the "Wedding Dress Pub Crawl" in Union Square? I just heard on the radio that it's going on right now. I NEVER party in the city myself. It sounds like things are already insane over there. It's gonna be a LOOOOONG night for some.
No, never was. No reason for me to be involved in that.

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9946 Mar 16, 2013
RandMan17 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure what the laws here say exactly, but I think if you hurt somebody in Cali, even yourself, they can escalate it to a felony. Rickster can probably clarify that.
Yep, a DUI with injury is a felony.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#9947 Mar 16, 2013
Simon and Garfunkel==American Tune

I just like this one for some reason and I've always loved their voices blending together.

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You

#9948 Mar 16, 2013
That was quite a nap.

The Colonel Mustard

Since: Dec 11

Erstwhile

#9949 Mar 16, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
That was quite a nap.
Take your time and very slowly give me the details Ü

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#9950 Mar 16, 2013
The Colonel Mustard wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it! I knew you were stuffed in her bra! lol

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Quackers 4 You

#9951 Mar 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Nope... You owe me a PM.=)

The Colonel Mustard

Since: Dec 11

Erstwhile

#9952 Mar 16, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>I knew it! I knew you were stuffed in her bra! lol
Someone said earlier I was trying to get in her pants HA!

The woman's wearing a backless gown ,~)

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#9953 Mar 16, 2013
I think that to show support of ArtGal and her family, and because tomorrow is St. Patrick's day. we all should wear green backless gowns tomorrow. Sound good?

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Quackers 4 You

#9954 Mar 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Someone said earlier I was trying to get in her pants HA!
The woman's wearing a backless gown ,~)
I should have packed underwear...

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Quackers 4 You

#9955 Mar 16, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
I think that to show support of ArtGal and her family, and because tomorrow is St. Patrick's day. we all should wear green backless gowns tomorrow. Sound good?
... With no underwear

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#9956 Mar 16, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
I should have packed underwear...
lol...so he's not in there, either! Seriously, glad to see you seem to be moving along in your recovery. Awesome!

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#9957 Mar 16, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
Sounds like a plan, perfessor!
Hope Andrea has a pretty gown. Maybe they'll give her some pistachio ice cream?

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Quackers 4 You

#9958 Mar 16, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>lol...so he's not in there, either! Seriously, glad to see you seem to be moving along in your recovery. Awesome!
I'm doing something. I feel like I'm never getting out of here... But that could just be the hospital blues talking.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#9959 Mar 16, 2013
In the Air -- live. Phil collins has such talent. I love it as he slowly walks up and then takes control of the drums. Confess--if you have the radio on and this comes on, you crank it up and play dashboard drums!

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#9960 Mar 16, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm doing something. I feel like I'm never getting out of here... But that could just be the hospital blues talking.
I know, but not really. You've been in there a long time...so it's gotta be depressing. Probably can't see the TV they usually have bolted to the top of the wall and can't find the remote anyway. Or your phone. And you're all hooked up to monitors and stuff...
Do they have you walking yet? I mean, in the halls? When that happens, it will help. And you can always request a family member be allowed to push you around the place in a chair.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#9961 Mar 16, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just the hospital blues. You'll be going home and baking one of those dump cakes from the recipe someone posted on here. I gotta know if your's turns out as well as the one I baked.

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Quackers 4 You

#9962 Mar 16, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>I know, but not really. You've been in there a long time...so it's gotta be depressing. Probably can't see the TV they usually have bolted to the top of the wall and can't find the remote anyway. Or your phone. And you're all hooked up to monitors and stuff...
Do they have you walking yet? I mean, in the halls? When that happens, it will help. And you can always request a family member be allowed to push you around the place in a chair.
They don't have me walking anywhere... Seriously, no effing dignity in this place at all.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#9963 Mar 16, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't have me walking anywhere... Seriously, no effing dignity in this place at all.
I hope you will soon, then go home.
Here's a lovely song that you might enjoy. If you like it, maybe someone in your family can pick up "The Best of Enya."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How should I handle this 11 min Sublime1 3
What is Trolling? (Feb '11) 3 hr FireyFellow44 166
Dirty snapchat 3 hr gt1racer3 12
Snapchat 2016 3 hr gt1racer3 42
Sugar daddy 4 hr LittleScruffy 2
I love watersports 4 hr LittleScruffy 1
Gay Guys SC 7 hr lookinfordik 569
More from around the web