Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#9889 Mar 16, 2013
RandMan17 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm Randall, or Randy, to my friends. And because I was married once, I also answer to A--hole.
{eye roll}. I am going to start callIng you Ah.

Location hidden

#9890 Mar 16, 2013
The Colonel Mustard wrote:
Her name was Kristina Quigley, her and her child passed
http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/20...
That is sad to read. Adding her husband and young son to my prayers.

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#9891 Mar 16, 2013
RandMan17 wrote:
<quoted text>I think we ALL do!
Hi Randy that was just a learning lesson..first time around
now you know how to treat us lady's lol.

Location hidden

#9892 Mar 16, 2013
Hi Andrea. Hope you are feeling a bit better or at least the pain killers are making it so your are in your happy place.:)

“Buzz ”

Since: Jun 09

Cov's hooking workshop

#9894 Mar 16, 2013
I now remember why I don't do the heavy housework around here. I cleaned the fridge and I am beat. And my back hurts. Tony will see how nice theirs look and expect the same here. LOL -- theirs was empty and mine never is. Met some neighbors--they have a doberman, too. A playmate for Riley! And the next door neighbor has bird dogs. It was very quiet in the neighborhood today. Guess that's nice, but would've liked to have seen some kids out playing. No light in the oven, so I couldn't do that -- pity. I was so looking forward to getting down on my hands and knees and scrubbing it out. NOT. Glad I put a pork roast in the crockpot earlier today. Smells good.

“Buzz ”

Cov's hooking workshop

#9895 Mar 16, 2013
RandMan17 wrote:
<quoted text>I think we ALL do!
I know I do. But you know what they say -- love is different, the second time around. And being a little older and wiser didn't hurt either.

“Buzz ”

Cov's hooking workshop

#9899 Mar 16, 2013
And might I add--that is the fugliest kitchen I have ever seen. Whoever chose the color combination for walls and cabinets must have been doing some serious frog licking. Like you paint your cabinets some pale yellow color and the walls a cranberry color then stand back and say "oh this is just so bee you tee ful". That will be changing soon! Sorry if any of you have that combination, but in their kitchen it's just awful. Ask Ruby--she's seen pictures. Fugly, I tell ya --just fugly.

Location hidden

#9901 Mar 16, 2013
RandMan17 wrote:
<quoted text>The really sad thing, I'd probably answer!
Oh boy....okay Ah.:D I am just teasing you.

Location hidden

#9902 Mar 16, 2013
covcas wrote:
And might I add--that is the fugliest kitchen I have ever seen. Whoever chose the color combination for walls and cabinets must have been doing some serious frog licking. Like you paint your cabinets some pale yellow color and the walls a cranberry color then stand back and say "oh this is just so bee you tee ful". That will be changing soon! Sorry if any of you have that combination, but in their kitchen it's just awful. Ask Ruby--she's seen pictures. Fugly, I tell ya --just fugly.
I think I missed part of this conversation.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#9903 Mar 16, 2013
I don't know what kind of wild party you all have been having in here, but now parental control has me blocked from this thread!
I can only see this last page.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

#9904 Mar 16, 2013
Hi everyone...
Andrea, my name is still Barbi!
Nice to see you're sitting up and doing better. Can they prop you with pillows so you're sort of leaning to your fave side?

Everyone else, any parties planned? RandMan, the city is already screaming. Will you be joining them?

Level 6

Oklahoma City, OK

#9905 Mar 16, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
I don't know what kind of wild party you all have been having in here, but now parental control has me blocked from this thread!
I can only see this last page.
LOL poor baby..I did cuss one hat out a few pages back.
I think topix was on my side. Didn't even give me a warning.

Level 6

Oklahoma City, OK

#9907 Mar 16, 2013
RandMan17 wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like a learner's permit? And I do know how to treat a lady!!-wink-
f

If I was reading between the lines I would think you
said you have to be married to a lady to treat her like one.
As for the permits I use up my share ...

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

#9909 Mar 16, 2013
RandMan17 wrote:
<quoted text>Want to know something funny? At my favorite bar, when somebody says, "A--hole," four or five of us guys always turn around and say, "What?"
That's funny. I never referred to my former husband as an a-hole. After awhile, I just didn't think of him at all.
I can't imagine you being an a-hole, RandMan. I mean, not on purpose.

“Buzz ”

Cov's hooking workshop

#9910 Mar 16, 2013
Thee_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
That kitchen is for people who are trying to not eat so much. It would turn my stomach, that's for sure.
It certainly did mine! Makes you wonder what they were thinking (or drinking). All the appliances are that pale yellow color, but they can be painted. As long as they're all working that's the main thing. The fridge works great. Not sure about the stove and dishwasher, but we'll get them all tested out. I should test out the stove for them--LOL--she can't cook! I don't know how that came about, but I'm sure she'll figure it out sooner or later. She just has never enjoyed it as much as I have--and her mom's a decent cook, too. Somehow that cooking gene just sort of passed on by.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

#9912 Mar 16, 2013
RandMan17 wrote:
<quoted text>I might sneak down to Thompson's tonight, but I'm not going any further than that! There is absolutely no way I am driving all the way into town this weekend. I used to have a neighbor who was a CHP cop, and he told me St. Patrick's Day is the busiest day of the year for DUI's, even moreso than New Year's. He said if you get pulled over on this particular weekend, you are automatically presumed DUI until you can prove otherwise. No thanks!!
That's amazing...wow! I'm glad you're staying safe!.
Amtrak is not stopping in the city today...I mean, not the usual location. Also, I was nearly hit on the freeway twice this morning. One lane changer and another tailgater.
Remember the days when St. Paddy's Day meant you wore green so you wouldn't get pinched and ate corned beef and cabbage? Now it's a 3-day weekend!

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

#9913 Mar 16, 2013
Thee_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
That kitchen is for people who are trying to not eat so much. It would turn my stomach, that's for sure.
How about you, Rickster? Will you barbecue tomorrow?

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

#9914 Mar 16, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>It certainly did mine! Makes you wonder what they were thinking (or drinking). All the appliances are that pale yellow color, but they can be painted. As long as they're all working that's the main thing. The fridge works great. Not sure about the stove and dishwasher, but we'll get them all tested out. I should test out the stove for them--LOL--she can't cook! I don't know how that came about, but I'm sure she'll figure it out sooner or later. She just has never enjoyed it as much as I have--and her mom's a decent cook, too. Somehow that cooking gene just sort of passed on by.
Those colors don't sound too bad, although I wouldn't have them. I lived in a place that had chartreuse walls. God, it was awful.
Sounds like 70s appliances! The light yellow was called "Harvest Gold," the green "Avacado Green." And the less popular dark brown was called Coppertone, I THINK.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#9915 Mar 16, 2013
covcas wrote:
Yes Cov is telling the truth~~It's ugly!
I'm willing to bet whoever did that was hooked on those
home improvement shows.
Looked damn good on tv she thought, but in reality it would cause suicidal thoughts after about 30 days of looking at it.

Level 6

Oklahoma City, OK

#9916 Mar 16, 2013
RandMan17 wrote:
<quoted text>No, I meant something else. LOL! Actually, I won't date anyone who isn't a lady. I'm a gentleman and I'm kind of picky. My buddies say I'm TOO picky. HA HA! Oh well...
Just pulling your leg...I could tell you are a gentleman..
But no kidding nice lady's are hard to find anymore.
I mean the young ones that are out and about.
Some of them are tougher than a career sailor.
My oldest son has the prefect mate.
My youngest keeps getting the money hungry look at me diva.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hey any one doing zops in grimsby (May '13) 6 min pete 2
nurses on the job stealing narcotics, how to ca... (Feb '14) 21 hr Janelle 2
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) Wed CJ Rocker 3,254
ln ls interchageablity Wed Henri 2
Rose of Tralee's 'Cabinet of Wonders' Wed Rose of Tralee 83
A-Z list of famous celebrities (May '13) Tue Pink Chanel 842
ELECTRONIC MENGELE for Nazschwitz Tue Happy Birthday 1
•••

Topix People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE