Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#9487 Mar 13, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
Swim for me please. It's way to cold to ever swim up here. Even in the summer it's too cold for my southern blood.
To cold where I am right now too, but come April I will be near the ocean again. But I can day dream

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#9488 Mar 13, 2013
SB Aithusa Dragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mousie. I think we all will look at the moon a bit differently from now on.

Hi S.B..a swim in the ocean sounds great..
At least I got to sit on porch today.
Tomorrow and next few days in the 80's
I even have windows up.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#9490 Mar 13, 2013
I'm with Dazzle.... meds, shine, a lick and then I'll go with SB for a swim ( love the beach ) and then I'll just sit with Mousie and soak up some of that warm weather.

*fueling the jet now*

Level 6

Oklahoma City, OK

#9491 Mar 13, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
I'm with Dazzle.... meds, shine, a lick and then I'll go with SB for a swim ( love the beach ) and then I'll just sit with Mousie and soak up some of that warm weather.
*fueling the jet now*
Fire it up Hatti...I am ready for some company..

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#9492 Mar 13, 2013
Simon and Garfunkel. April Come She Will

Chrissyface

Latrobe, PA

#9493 Mar 13, 2013
I logged out of her account because it felt strange. mommyface is still asleep. she hasn't woken up since the surgery and they aren't sure when she will. all of us kids have been here except for my brother Scott. he's trying very hard to get home from Afghanistan. Me and my brothers are very moved by your prayers and thoughts for our mom.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#9494 Mar 13, 2013
Thanks Chrissyface. Lots of love to you and your brothers and family. Thank you for letting us know and allowing us to share your wonderful mother. You have our prayers.

Level 6

Oklahoma City, OK

#9496 Mar 13, 2013
Chrissyface wrote:
I logged out of her account because it felt strange. mommyface is still asleep. she hasn't woken up since the surgery and they aren't sure when she will. all of us kids have been here except for my brother Scott. he's trying very hard to get home from Afghanistan. Me and my brothers are very moved by your prayers and thoughts for our mom.
Thank you so much for taking time to update us.
I know it is very hard on you and your family.
We will keep our prayers coming your way.
I am so glad that you have one brother with you and
we will pray that the other gets to join you.

“Pass the sunscreen”

Level 8

Location hidden

#9497 Mar 13, 2013
SB Aithusa Dragon wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been a rough year so far and some positive news would be nice.
Works been busy and I am exhausted, but I'm okay. Sick of winter and the color white.
How you doing Rand?
How about a nice yellow?
:)

“Pass the sunscreen”

Level 8

Location hidden

#9498 Mar 13, 2013
Chrissyface wrote:
Thank you.
Chrissyface

Latrobe, PA

#9499 Mar 13, 2013
thanks. there isn't much I can do but wait for some thing to happen. they are making us take turns sleeping in these chairs. I be mousie there are 10 of us here right now and we are missing one. mom was a fostermom for most my life. the docs are in there now so it may be good news. if you see that poster who was good friends with my mom could you tell him my mom gave me a message for him. im just gonna leave this window up.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#9501 Mar 13, 2013
Chrissyface wrote:
Thank you so much for keeping us updated. I'm sure there are so many more pressing matters on your minds and hearts right now. We are all still meeting under the same moon every night at 10. Keep talking to her--she'll hear your voices even though she's asleep. The sense of hearing is the first to come back. Much love to you and your family. I'll say an extra prayer for Scott to make it home. Take care and keep us posted as your time allows. Kisses and hugs to you and your entire family.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#9502 Mar 13, 2013
Chrissyface wrote:
thanks. there isn't much I can do but wait for some thing to happen. they are making us take turns sleeping in these chairs. I be mousie there are 10 of us here right now and we are missing one. mom was a fostermom for most my life. the docs are in there now so it may be good news. if you see that poster who was good friends with my mom could you tell him my mom gave me a message for him. im just gonna leave this window up.
Chrissyface, I sent hom a PM. I don't know if he's online or not. We're all praying for each of y'all.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#9503 Mar 13, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
Thanks Chrissyface. Lots of love to you and your brothers and family. Thank you for letting us know and allowing us to share your wonderful mother. You have our prayers.
I am at a loss for words and emotionally can't find the right words to reply to this post so I will just say ditto to what Dazzle said, for now.

Level 6

Oklahoma City, OK

#9504 Mar 13, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Chrissyface, I sent hom a PM. I don't know if he's online or not. We're all praying for each of y'all.
Thank you perfessor for sending the pm.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#9505 Mar 13, 2013
Chrissyface wrote:
Chrissyface, thank you so very much for the update. I truly appreciate you taking the time to inform us. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your mom and family.

#9506 Mar 13, 2013
Chrissyface wrote:
I know who it is, I will send a pm. I will resend your email or get one for you.

#9507 Mar 13, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Chrissyface, I sent hom a PM. I don't know if he's online or not. We're all praying for each of y'all.
Thanks, I was about to log back in to my notebook. Now I can stay on my phone. I sent him a pm the other day. I hope I didn't typo chrissyface's email.
Chrissyface

Latrobe, PA

#9508 Mar 13, 2013

My brother Matthew wanted me to post you a song that my mom has been singing lately. he said that we all need it right now.

#9509 Mar 13, 2013
Those that will be able to see the moon, should also be able to see the comet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
make americ great again 25 min ian 3
What do u think about Ricky Burgess jr . 39 min voice of reason 8
How to view my threads? 6 hr North Mountain 3
keep taste of the danforth greek 11 hr Just Asking 8
Panties/thongs (Dec '13) Mon Slim456 3
child abuse Mon lacy 1
R0le pl@y Aug 13 Seduciary 8
More from around the web