|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Morning all will not say good after reading about
AG...I am so sorry that she is still going thru
so much.My prayers are with her and her family
I know this has been so hard on them.
Thank you for keeping us updated Dazzle.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Hello everyone. I am with Ruby, I have a huge lump in my throat and at a loss for words. I read the update after I came in from having my evening visit with the moon. AG, I will send you a PM as I just can't gather my words right now. I will continue to pray and will ask others to pray for you and your family as well.

“Nothing Is”

Since: Mar 13

As It Seems

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

DazzleDat wrote:
Technically it's tomorrow on the east coast so I am only breaking my word partway.....
Earlier I asked for extra prayers and love. I have a reason that I promised to not share on Tuesday. AG wanted the birthday celebrations to be just that, nothing more.
AG had surgery again today, uh Tuesday. I only have a couple of quick emails crissyface sent me to go on so I only know this. Apparently the lung twisted and the remainder was removed. Her heart stopped during the surgery. The last contact I have was 3 :00pm PDT; at that time she was in recovery and it was expected she would go to ICU.
I wanted to get this out so you East coaster would know.
Dear God, I pray you find it in your eternal wisdom to grant our friend ArtGal the path to recovery. She has brought so much joy and compassion to those she loves. She lives her life in your image. Her love for her children, by blood or through adoption is unequaled. Her strength in her battle with cancer is an inspiration to all who face life threatening disease. Please God, do not let her fail. I humbly ask for this through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

“A lady never discusses the ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

KnightPirateDeux wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear God, I pray you find it in your eternal wisdom to grant our friend ArtGal the path to recovery. She has brought so much joy and compassion to those she loves. She lives her life in your image. Her love for her children, by blood or through adoption is unequaled. Her strength in her battle with cancer is an inspiration to all who face life threatening disease. Please God, do not let her fail. I humbly ask for this through Christ Our Lord. Amen.
Amen.

“Always the short one.”

Since: Jun 09

Old friends, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

KnightPirateDeux wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen.

Since: Jan 12

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Landslide (Stevie Nicks)

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

KnightPirateDeux wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen, and thanks for the prayer.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

KnightPirateDeux wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

rubygoober wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ov1SOhwfbys
Landslide (Stevie Nicks)
I need a tissue....

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
I need a tissue....
Here...I bought a case of 12 boxes.....

Hi DD...

Since: Jan 12

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

SB Aithusa Dragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Here...I bought a case of 12 boxes.....
Hi DD...
I just had an image of AG pulling an economy size
box of kleenex out of her cleavage and passing it
around...

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

RandMan wrote:
I wish that that poor girl would catch a break. My god, she's been through it.
Yes she has and she has done it with style and grace that
few of us have. She is a warrior.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

KnightPirateDeux wrote:
<quoted text>Dear God, I pray you find it in your eternal wisdom to grant our friend ArtGal the path to recovery. She has brought so much joy and compassion to those she loves. She lives her life in your image. Her love for her children, by blood or through adoption is unequaled. Her strength in her battle with cancer is an inspiration to all who face life threatening disease. Please God, do not let her fail. I humbly ask for this through Christ Our Lord. Amen.
AMEN

“Always the short one.”

Since: Jun 09

Old friends, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
around...
I can see that, too. she sure is always fun to joke with about her cleavage. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
around...
LOL. Thanks for that laugh.

“"yes"”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Los Angeles

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

KnightPirateDeux wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! hearts hearts hearts - beautiful KP

Since: Dec 11

Erstwhile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Well this is not good

Like KP, I can only ask... beg The God of Heaven and Earth to heal her

Erstwhile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

KnightPirateDeux wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll send you a PM with a link to the screenshot of the post. Anybody else want it send me a PM. Thanks for the name ideas. I'll need them. I'm a marked man now. As for the current name I was looking for something to highlight those dastardly French Pirates. Pirates like Francois l'Olonnais the human heart eater, and Jean Lafitte, the Pirate King. I guess I missed the mark, sounds like Deux(2) could jeopardize my man card.
Sorry, I probably shouldn't have said anything

I always have to stick my big nose where doesn't belong

But it does make popular with the Ladies

Erstwhile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
You coldn't possibly lose your man card...ever, KP! Kernel is just jealous because he's undigestible ;-)
Bite Me!

Erstwhile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

covcas wrote:
<quoted text>I know you're out there somewhere. The Moody Blues.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Thanks, I love The Moody Blues

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 8,661 - 8,680 of18,021
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Topix Forum right now

Search the Topix Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Struggling101's Game Plan On Life With A Forced... 33 min Maybe 351
Word association game (Sep '12) 1 hr Doug77 685
Best Muzic an video promotion 2 hr Dj Ezewata 1
3 Yr Old Girl Wakes Up At Own Funeral 2 hr Phoenix 1
Kmart 3 hr Broke huh 3
A-Z list of famous celebrities (May '13) 3 hr Velvet MJK 831
Only in Ticonderoga! 3 hr A driver 2
•••
•••