Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#9426 Mar 12, 2013
Hey everyone, let's all send AG, her family and the medical staff extra love and prayers tonight. It would really be appreciated.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#9427 Mar 12, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
Hey everyone, let's all send AG, her family and the medical staff extra love and prayers tonight. It would really be appreciated.
Sure thing, Dazzle.

“Woof!”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#9428 Mar 12, 2013

#9429 Mar 12, 2013
Technically it's tomorrow on the east coast so I am only breaking my word partway.....

Earlier I asked for extra prayers and love. I have a reason that I promised to not share on Tuesday. AG wanted the birthday celebrations to be just that, nothing more.

AG had surgery again today, uh Tuesday. I only have a couple of quick emails crissyface sent me to go on so I only know this. Apparently the lung twisted and the remainder was removed. Her heart stopped during the surgery. The last contact I have was 3 :00pm PDT; at that time she was in recovery and it was expected she would go to ICU.

I wanted to get this out so you East coaster would know.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#9430 Mar 12, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
Technically it's tomorrow on the east coast so I am only breaking my word partway.....
Earlier I asked for extra prayers and love. I have a reason that I promised to not share on Tuesday. AG wanted the birthday celebrations to be just that, nothing more.
AG had surgery again today, uh Tuesday. I only have a couple of quick emails crissyface sent me to go on so I only know this. Apparently the lung twisted and the remainder was removed. Her heart stopped during the surgery. The last contact I have was 3 :00pm PDT; at that time she was in recovery and it was expected she would go to ICU.
Thank you, Dazzle. I'm at a loss for anything further except to say ArtGal is on the top of my prayer list.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#9431 Mar 12, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
Oh dear Lord. Please let her know she will be in my prayers non-stop. Thank you Dazzle.

“Deal Me In”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#9433 Mar 12, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
Thank you for the update DazzleDat. Extra prayers will be offered for ArtGal, her family, and the medical staff.

#9434 Mar 12, 2013
She deserves a break and good news that's for sure!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#9435 Mar 12, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
Alison Krauss - Down to the River To Pray

http://youtu.be/DbgfQ48hWuY

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#9436 Mar 13, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
Thank you for sharing with us. Please keep us updated as you can.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#9437 Mar 13, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
Oh my.....my heart and prayers go out to AG and her family.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#9438 Mar 13, 2013
SB Aithusa Dragon wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry to hear that Ricky. Prayers for her, her family and you.
Thanks SB!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#9439 Mar 13, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear about your friend.We can always add more
people to the 10 moon. My prayers will incl. your friend
tonight.
Thanks Mousie!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#9440 Mar 13, 2013
Sending positive thoughts AG's way this morning!

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#9441 Mar 13, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Sending positive thoughts AG's way this morning!
Thanks, Ricky. I'm praying for your friend, also. Here's a cup of coffee for you this morning.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#9442 Mar 13, 2013
Good morning everyone~~
I don't know which lump is bigger, the one in my
throat or the one in my belly.

AG~~put on your Joan Jett, you have a reputation
to protect.
Love,
Ruby

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#9443 Mar 13, 2013
Please everyone~~
Be kind to someone today and most importantly,
hug the ones your love...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#9444 Mar 13, 2013

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth

#9445 Mar 13, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
Prayers, light and love to ArtGal and her family.

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#9446 Mar 13, 2013
Morning all will not say good after reading about
AG...I am so sorry that she is still going thru
so much.My prayers are with her and her family
I know this has been so hard on them.
Thank you for keeping us updated Dazzle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Guys SC 6 hr Collegewooded 142
Snapchat 2016 20 hr Alex 2
This is new!!! (May '11) 20 hr dravin 13
Word association game (Sep '12) Sun Calisportsgirl 1,721
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) Sun CJ Rocker 4,686
Myrtle Beach Safety Sun Vermont Guy 1
The Official Complaint Department (May '12) Sun -Coffee Mate-- 3,477
More from around the web