Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#9442 Mar 13, 2013
Good morning everyone~~
I don't know which lump is bigger, the one in my
throat or the one in my belly.

AG~~put on your Joan Jett, you have a reputation
to protect.
Love,
Ruby

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#9443 Mar 13, 2013
Please everyone~~
Be kind to someone today and most importantly,
hug the ones your love...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#9444 Mar 13, 2013

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth

#9445 Mar 13, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
Technically it's tomorrow on the east coast so I am only breaking my word partway.....
Earlier I asked for extra prayers and love. I have a reason that I promised to not share on Tuesday. AG wanted the birthday celebrations to be just that, nothing more.
AG had surgery again today, uh Tuesday. I only have a couple of quick emails crissyface sent me to go on so I only know this. Apparently the lung twisted and the remainder was removed. Her heart stopped during the surgery. The last contact I have was 3 :00pm PDT; at that time she was in recovery and it was expected she would go to ICU.
I wanted to get this out so you East coaster would know.
Prayers, light and love to ArtGal and her family.

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#9446 Mar 13, 2013
Morning all will not say good after reading about
AG...I am so sorry that she is still going thru
so much.My prayers are with her and her family
I know this has been so hard on them.
Thank you for keeping us updated Dazzle.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#9447 Mar 13, 2013
Hello everyone. I am with Ruby, I have a huge lump in my throat and at a loss for words. I read the update after I came in from having my evening visit with the moon. AG, I will send you a PM as I just can't gather my words right now. I will continue to pray and will ask others to pray for you and your family as well.

“Nothing Is”

Since: Mar 13

As It Seems

#9448 Mar 13, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
Technically it's tomorrow on the east coast so I am only breaking my word partway.....
Earlier I asked for extra prayers and love. I have a reason that I promised to not share on Tuesday. AG wanted the birthday celebrations to be just that, nothing more.
AG had surgery again today, uh Tuesday. I only have a couple of quick emails crissyface sent me to go on so I only know this. Apparently the lung twisted and the remainder was removed. Her heart stopped during the surgery. The last contact I have was 3 :00pm PDT; at that time she was in recovery and it was expected she would go to ICU.
I wanted to get this out so you East coaster would know.
Dear God, I pray you find it in your eternal wisdom to grant our friend ArtGal the path to recovery. She has brought so much joy and compassion to those she loves. She lives her life in your image. Her love for her children, by blood or through adoption is unequaled. Her strength in her battle with cancer is an inspiration to all who face life threatening disease. Please God, do not let her fail. I humbly ask for this through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#9449 Mar 13, 2013
KnightPirateDeux wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear God, I pray you find it in your eternal wisdom to grant our friend ArtGal the path to recovery. She has brought so much joy and compassion to those she loves. She lives her life in your image. Her love for her children, by blood or through adoption is unequaled. Her strength in her battle with cancer is an inspiration to all who face life threatening disease. Please God, do not let her fail. I humbly ask for this through Christ Our Lord. Amen.
Amen.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#9450 Mar 13, 2013
KnightPirateDeux wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#9451 Mar 13, 2013

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#9452 Mar 13, 2013
KnightPirateDeux wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen, and thanks for the prayer.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#9453 Mar 13, 2013
KnightPirateDeux wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen.

#9454 Mar 13, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ov1SOhwfbysXX
Landslide (Stevie Nicks)
I need a tissue....

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#9455 Mar 13, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
I need a tissue....
Here...I bought a case of 12 boxes.....

Hi DD...

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#9456 Mar 13, 2013
SB Aithusa Dragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Here...I bought a case of 12 boxes.....
Hi DD...
I just had an image of AG pulling an economy size
box of kleenex out of her cleavage and passing it
around...

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#9458 Mar 13, 2013
RandMan wrote:
I wish that that poor girl would catch a break. My god, she's been through it.
Yes she has and she has done it with style and grace that
few of us have. She is a warrior.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#9459 Mar 13, 2013
KnightPirateDeux wrote:
<quoted text>Dear God, I pray you find it in your eternal wisdom to grant our friend ArtGal the path to recovery. She has brought so much joy and compassion to those she loves. She lives her life in your image. Her love for her children, by blood or through adoption is unequaled. Her strength in her battle with cancer is an inspiration to all who face life threatening disease. Please God, do not let her fail. I humbly ask for this through Christ Our Lord. Amen.
AMEN

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#9460 Mar 13, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
around...
I can see that, too. she sure is always fun to joke with about her cleavage. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face.

#9462 Mar 13, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
around...
LOL. Thanks for that laugh.

“Hillary Rodham Clinton”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

for president

#9463 Mar 13, 2013
KnightPirateDeux wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! hearts hearts hearts - beautiful KP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Birthday party 13 min Johnjames86 1
Gay Guys SC 2 hr Cute 565
**Gay/Bi k*k** 4 hr Sneakingsnake 56
Dear Santa (Nov '11) 5 hr Izzy-_- 81
Dirty snapchat 5 hr Infamous 11
What is Trolling? (Feb '11) 5 hr Izzy-_- 164
michelle gill 13 hr keith 1
More from around the web