Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#9052 Mar 9, 2013
Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you so much Nat. You've helped me more than you will ever know. I've grown so tired and so weary. I feel like every day is filled with spit. I know if you can do this, I can as well. I don't like feeling the way I have over the past several months. It's just not me. I cried all day yesterday and into the wee hours of the morning. I felt for ArtGal but I realized I couldn't send her the energy I needed to or wanted to as long as I held this bitterness in my heart. It's odd that it took me forever to get to the point where I actually felt angry and now it's been incredibly hard to let go of that anger.
I will fight no more forever.
What is so good, Icno, once those resentments are done away with, you nor anyone can ever hurt you with them again. I does give one a totally different outlook on what life is meant to be. That inner peace is priceless. Y'all have a good'n, and may God bless.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#9053 Mar 9, 2013
It does

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#9054 Mar 9, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
Dear ArtGal, what a joy it is to see your lovely face and read your words tonight. You are truly a selfless soul in your words and actions. Your continued strength, humor and love during this difficult time are humbling, to say the least. I added a prayer of thanksgiving tonight, thanking the Lord for giving you to us. You are an inspiration and have affected so many lives in a positive way. The world was given a beautiful gift the day you were born, and you have honored Him well.
Thanks to everyone else here as well; your words of love and encouragement, prayers for healing nd reminders that none of us ever has to be alone, are moving and bring tears to my eyes.
Love to you all.
I agree, Cat. I have been changed over the past couple of days. I've always enjoyed reading ArtGal and many people posting here but I didn't post myself. I have spent so many hours laughing at ArtGal's humor, wit, and intelligence. She has always been an inspiration. That's why this has touched me so significantly. I won't continue to tarry here but I'm just so grateful to have landed here if only for a moment in time. I will continue to visit with the moon every night as it brings me peace and I will always remember why.

My prayers and thoughts are with you, ArtGal.

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#9055 Mar 9, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>What is so good, Icno, once those resentments are done away with, you nor anyone can ever hurt you with them again. I does give one a totally different outlook on what life is meant to be. That inner peace is priceless. Y'all have a good'n, and may God bless.
Awe Perfessor, Thank You. You've always been such an inspiration to me as well. You're a good man worthy of respect and honor. I don't say that very often and I'm always cautious but honest when I do.

My heart feels so much better.:)

Natasfonos XLIX

Since: Mar 13

United States

#9056 Mar 9, 2013
Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you so much Nat. You've helped me more than you will ever know. I've grown so tired and so weary. I feel like every day is filled with spit. I know if you can do this, I can as well. I don't like feeling the way I have over the past several months. It's just not me. I cried all day yesterday and into the wee hours of the morning. I felt for ArtGal but I realized I couldn't send her the energy I needed to or wanted to as long as I held this bitterness in my heart. It's odd that it took me forever to get to the point where I actually felt angry and now it's been incredibly hard to let go of that anger.

I will fight no more forever.
:')

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#9057 Mar 9, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>What is so good, Icno, once those resentments are done away with, you nor anyone can ever hurt you with them again. I does give one a totally different outlook on what life is meant to be. That inner peace is priceless. Y'all have a good'n, and may God bless.
Well said Perf.

Night all.

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth

#9058 Mar 9, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
One of the other theater parents emailed me this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5uZ5jv_5SdsXX
My Matthew is the Scarecrow. It was his last musical with his high school since he graduates in June and I missed it.=( But, she videotaped the whole thing and sent me the links!!!
Just watched this one and the finale as well. Matthew was awesome!!!

Lots of love, light and healing energy from me to you, ArtGal. The moon and I had a talk. You're in good hands:)

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#9059 Mar 9, 2013
ArtGal, I was out with the moon this evening for a long time. I lit a candle, burned some sage and listened to some inspirational music while cuddled up in a blanket. My thoughts and prayers are with you always.

Location hidden

#9060 Mar 9, 2013
Hegel wrote:
<quoted text>Just watched this one and the finale as well. Matthew was awesome!!!

Lots of love, light and healing energy from me to you, ArtGal. The moon and I had a talk. You're in good hands:)
:))

“If you can't beat um join um”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Under the troll bridge

#9061 Mar 9, 2013
I felt bad when I read about the prayers last night. I didn't even read what happened until well afterwards but I decided to begin tonight. I have always looked up to Art Gal. Her strength, her wit, the love she has for her family are admirable.
What I have read today, not just here, amazed me. Prayer is powerful.

When I went outside at 8:00 my time the snow had stopped, the sky had cleared, the stars were out. I looked at the moon and said a prayer for Art Gal and her family. Then I said a prayer for the rest of us. I felt peace. Like Icno I've not felt such peace for a long time. Thank you for starting this Kernal. Thank you everyone else for making it happen.

Prayer is very powerful. The prayers of many are even more powerful. I'll see you all tomorrow night in the reflection of the moon.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#9064 Mar 10, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
I looked at the night sky and felt you all there. I cannot describe the gratitude my family and I feel toward you all. I sent a prayer up for all of you and especially for Shauw's mother. Good night.
I don't know you well, but we have shared a few comments together........people come into our lives sometimes just for a reason, others a season and sometimes a lifetime......we don't always no why, but there is always something learned if we allow ourselves to learn......our prayers go out to you and yours......please listen to this.......I pray it gives you comfort:

and this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Hugs,
NorCal

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#9065 Mar 10, 2013
Good morning covcas and friends ... Happy Sunday ... wishing all a pleasant day! FC <3 ...

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#9066 Mar 10, 2013
Good morning, everyone. Did you all forget to set your clocks ahead? ArtGal, I've got a morning milkshake for you. Rise and shine and greet this glorious new day we've been given.

Location hidden

#9067 Mar 10, 2013
Good morning AG. I hope you wake up today with more strength and energy. Sending happy wishes and thoughts to you and your family. Looking forward to seeing your avatar pop up with that bright smile of yours.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#9068 Mar 10, 2013
Good morning everyone~~
I sure hope the good peeps who stopped in to say
hello and good wishes to AG, keeps coming back...

Natasfonos XLIX

Since: Mar 13

United States

#9069 Mar 10, 2013
covcas wrote:
Good morning, everyone. Did you all forget to set your clocks ahead? ArtGal, I've got a morning milkshake for you. Rise and shine and greet this glorious new day we've been given.
Fortunately, all of my clocks are set by Verizon :)
But I still "tried" to sleep in.

ArtGal, I hope you slept well and have awoken today feeling better than yesterday :)

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#9070 Mar 10, 2013
In my meditation this morning I thought about the
wonderful dedicated medical staff that surrounds
AG.
Sometimes they're frowned upon when having to
give orders for recuperation.
But knowing our ArtGal, she's probably invented
a few new cuss words...

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#9071 Mar 10, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
AG.
a few new cuss words...
Think she knows any good ones in Cherokee? They'll never know what she's saying if she does. I just got a pm from Trish who asked me to convey her well-wishes to ArtGal. Such a very nice thing to do, and I'm more than happy to convey any well-wishes, prayers, etc for ArtGal at anytime.

Location hidden

#9072 Mar 10, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
AG.
a few new cuss words...
Good morning Ms. Ruby. I have been sending prayers out for AG's medical staff as well. Have a good day Ruby

Since: Nov 11

The kernel of truth

#9073 Mar 10, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonderful!
Not wonderful is them making me sit up and breathe into this stupid thing... I'm craving ice cream, so I guess that's a good thing. I'm going to get up and walk soon... That should be an adventure as well. Between the back surgery in November and all of this garbage, my torso looks like a road map. Maybe my halloween costume will be the guy from the game Operation.
Can I take a road trip?

I have a built in GPS '~)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Straight curious/bi Skype usernames 6 hr Skype_jakevalera 2
muture celebrity white women you would love to ... 8 hr James 2
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 10 hr -Sprocket- 5,803
Goddard School in Mokena, Illinois 15 hr Tgpii 1
Tobey layne 17 hr Guest 1
Earn Money Walking Sun Joey 2
Top Ten Sexiest Women Of All Time ! (Mar '13) Fri Smith 107
More from around the web