Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe

Posted in the Topix Forum

Comments (Page 408)

Showing posts 8,141 - 8,160 of18,014
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Always the short one.”

Since: Jun 09

Old friends, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8864
Mar 8, 2013
 
Thanks Daz! Good that she was awake. And hopefully the nurses will wake her at 10. May she have a window to look out of and see the moon.

“Always the short one.”

Since: Jun 09

Old friends, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8866
Mar 8, 2013
 
I have some friends on FB that will be joining us at 10. What a powerful prayer group we'll have.

“A lady never discusses the ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8867
Mar 8, 2013
 
I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I would not miss out on this with such a fine group
of friends...and I know you guys will remember Shuaw and
her Mother.See you guys at 10.
Mousie,
have you heard anything from Shuaw?

“Always the short one.”

Since: Jun 09

Old friends, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8868
Mar 8, 2013
 
RandMan wrote:
It's crystal clear here tonight. I'll be able to see the moon.
Thank you RandMan!

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8869
Mar 8, 2013
 
It's actually clear here too. Hubby just came in and said we'd have a good moon.

Covcas, those of us that have met Shuaw should throw in a little prayer for her mother as well.

“Always the short one.”

Since: Jun 09

Old friends, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8870
Mar 8, 2013
 
I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I would not miss out on this with such a fine group
of friends...and I know you guys will remember Shuaw and
her Mother.See you guys at 10.
We'll add them to the prayer. See you outside in a few. It's very clear here so we'll see the moon in all her glory.

Since: Nov 11

The kernel of truth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8871
Mar 8, 2013
 
RandMan wrote:
It's crystal clear here tonight. I'll be able to see the moon.
Lucky you
I doubt I will see even it's silhouette
But I will be there<3

Level 1

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8872
Mar 8, 2013
 
DazzleDat wrote:
It's actually clear here too. Hubby just came in and said we'd have a good moon.

Covcas, those of us that have met Shuaw should throw in a little prayer for her mother as well.
Thank you for the avatar. I just set it and I hope it's up before 10...:-/

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8873
Mar 8, 2013
 
The clouds moved in here just before dark. but I'll play this at 10, and will be able to see a moon, and a smile like what I visualize ArtGal wearing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Hoping she can listen and join us for prayer in a few.

“Always the short one.”

Since: Jun 09

Old friends, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8874
Mar 8, 2013
 
Anonymous Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the avatar. I just set it and I hope it's up before 10...:-/
It's up. Thank you for joining us.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8875
Mar 8, 2013
 
Anonymous Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the avatar. I just set it and I hope it's up before 10...:-/
You're welcome dear.

People will talk now. LOL

“A lady never discusses the ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8876
Mar 8, 2013
 
Anonymous Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the avatar. I just set it and I hope it's up before 10...:-/
I can see it.

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8877
Mar 8, 2013
 
I have no moon either but I have faith. I will be honored and grateful to join you. Thank you!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8878
Mar 8, 2013
 
What happened?!?! I'm not on much anymore and am not up to speed on Ms ArtGals condition. I thought she was doing well?

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8879
Mar 8, 2013
 
I hope I'm not the only one that is loving the avatars up. Even if you do have to pay better attention.

Since: Nov 11

The kernel of truth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8880
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

4

Let me post one more time what this Earth Bound Angel said to me. Even in her fear, her concern was to send thoughts of love to others.

"I'm just going to type...

I'm scared. This morning they are going in and removing a part of my lung. I've resigned myself that I am not going to get out of this hospital, alive. I've battled this cancer for so long now and my body is tired...

I'd give anything to be able to go outside, feel the wind on my face, the sunshine warming my skin. I wanted to escape and play in the snow. I sat here last night, away from Topix and stared out the window at the sky above me. I have always used the moon as a. Messenger for my feelings... I mean, we are all under the same moon, right? So I thought about all of the people I care about and I sent those thoughts to the moon in hopes that it would bounce those feelings and thoughts to everyone at needed them."

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8882
Mar 8, 2013
 
Richard Barlow wrote:
What happened?!?! I'm not on much anymore and am not up to speed on Ms ArtGals condition. I thought she was doing well?
Earlier her daughter posted she had part of her lung removed this morning. She is in her room. She has asked the nurse to wake her at 10 so she can join us.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8883
Mar 8, 2013
 
z kernel wrote:
Let me post one more time what this Earth Bound Angel said to me. Even in her fear, her concern was to send thoughts of love to others.
"I'm just going to type...
I'm scared. This morning they are going in and removing a part of my lung. I've resigned myself that I am not going to get out of this hospital, alive. I've battled this cancer for so long now and my body is tired...
I'd give anything to be able to go outside, feel the wind on my face, the sunshine warming my skin. I wanted to escape and play in the snow. I sat here last night, away from Topix and stared out the window at the sky above me. I have always used the moon as a. Messenger for my feelings... I mean, we are all under the same moon, right? So I thought about all of the people I care about and I sent those thoughts to the moon in hopes that it would bounce those feelings and thoughts to everyone at needed them."
Thanks for sharing. I am speechless. It's almost time.

“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8884
Mar 8, 2013
 
z kernel wrote:
Let me post one more time what this Earth Bound Angel said to me. Even in her fear, her concern was to send thoughts of love to others.
"I'm just going to type...
I'm scared. This morning they are going in and removing a part of my lung. I've resigned myself that I am not going to get out of this hospital, alive. I've battled this cancer for so long now and my body is tired...
I'd give anything to be able to go outside, feel the wind on my face, the sunshine warming my skin. I wanted to escape and play in the snow. I sat here last night, away from Topix and stared out the window at the sky above me. I have always used the moon as a. Messenger for my feelings... I mean, we are all under the same moon, right? So I thought about all of the people I care about and I sent those thoughts to the moon in hopes that it would bounce those feelings and thoughts to everyone at needed them."
No words.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8885
Mar 8, 2013
 
2 minutes

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 8,141 - 8,160 of18,014
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Topix Forum right now

Search the Topix Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Struggling101's Game Plan On Life With A Forced... 16 min --Rickster-- 337
Word association game (Sep '12) 5 hr Glen 680
risperdal risperdole 8 hr could be you look out 14
A-Z list of famous celebrities (May '13) 10 hr covcas 828
Sent by Someone Important 10 hr Ricky F 4
Books, Recipes, Gardening AND (Jul '12) 15 hr Junket 18,048
43 Now viewing this forum 22 hr cjt12 75
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••