Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#8882 Mar 8, 2013
Richard Barlow wrote:
What happened?!?! I'm not on much anymore and am not up to speed on Ms ArtGals condition. I thought she was doing well?
Earlier her daughter posted she had part of her lung removed this morning. She is in her room. She has asked the nurse to wake her at 10 so she can join us.

#8883 Mar 8, 2013
z kernel wrote:
Let me post one more time what this Earth Bound Angel said to me. Even in her fear, her concern was to send thoughts of love to others.
"I'm just going to type...
I'm scared. This morning they are going in and removing a part of my lung. I've resigned myself that I am not going to get out of this hospital, alive. I've battled this cancer for so long now and my body is tired...
I'd give anything to be able to go outside, feel the wind on my face, the sunshine warming my skin. I wanted to escape and play in the snow. I sat here last night, away from Topix and stared out the window at the sky above me. I have always used the moon as a. Messenger for my feelings... I mean, we are all under the same moon, right? So I thought about all of the people I care about and I sent those thoughts to the moon in hopes that it would bounce those feelings and thoughts to everyone at needed them."
Thanks for sharing. I am speechless. It's almost time.

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth

#8884 Mar 8, 2013
z kernel wrote:
Let me post one more time what this Earth Bound Angel said to me. Even in her fear, her concern was to send thoughts of love to others.
"I'm just going to type...
I'm scared. This morning they are going in and removing a part of my lung. I've resigned myself that I am not going to get out of this hospital, alive. I've battled this cancer for so long now and my body is tired...
I'd give anything to be able to go outside, feel the wind on my face, the sunshine warming my skin. I wanted to escape and play in the snow. I sat here last night, away from Topix and stared out the window at the sky above me. I have always used the moon as a. Messenger for my feelings... I mean, we are all under the same moon, right? So I thought about all of the people I care about and I sent those thoughts to the moon in hopes that it would bounce those feelings and thoughts to everyone at needed them."
No words.

#8885 Mar 8, 2013
2 minutes

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#8886 Mar 8, 2013
Thoughts going out to ArtGal, and to those who love her...

#8887 Mar 8, 2013
ARTGAL UPDATE:

I came in from saying my prayers and sending my thoughts to the moon, I know it was there somewhere, to find this. I am in tears
Chrissyface via email wrote:
I called the nurse's station and she is awake. they opened her curtains so she can see. Thanks again.

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#8888 Mar 8, 2013
I'll be outside looking to the moon.

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth

#8889 Mar 8, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
ARTGAL UPDATE:
I came in from saying my prayers and sending my thoughts to the moon, I know it was there somewhere, to find this. I am in tears
<quoted text>
Amen and thanks, Dazzle. I'm just back from going outside.

Since: Feb 11

Pokeatwat Farms

#8890 Mar 8, 2013
Not even a moon glow here so I dropped my pants and mooned the first car to go by . They honked the horn so I guess they knew me . I'm just glad it wasn't a cop .

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8891 Mar 8, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>ARTGAL UPDATE:

Me too Dazzle, I am speechless. I know that I hard to believe.

Since: Nov 11

The kernel of truth

#8892 Mar 8, 2013
I am covered in goose bumps
Such a dark still night
May the God of the Universe
The Creator of Life Himself
Watch over her this night

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#8893 Mar 8, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Mousie,
have you heard anything from Shuaw?
No I have not but if and when I do I will
post on both threads..I know she will post
when she can...

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#8894 Mar 8, 2013
Hello ArtGal. My prayers have been added with those of your friends here who joined together, for one unified prayer, for you and all who hold you dear. I told you the other day you were my (second) hero. You know what that means. Peace and love to you.

Cat

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#8895 Mar 8, 2013
I have a feeling that God has place
an angel in her room and will watch over
her tonight.Rest and heal AG.

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#8896 Mar 8, 2013
The sky is amazingly clear tonight, and the stars seemed to be shining a little brighter than usual.
I'm sure ArtGal could feel all the love being sent to her by everyone.

“Here comes Peter Cottontail”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Happy Easter!

#8898 Mar 8, 2013
It was a few minutes after 9 (Central Time) when I found this thread and this beautiful unity of prayer for Art Gal. I hurried outside to offer my prayer too. The moon is hidden from me tonight but there is one single star in the eastern sky, muted and dim yet still shining through the clouds. I used it for my touchstone.

She doesn't know me. I don't think we've ever exchanged any posts. But I've read many of her comments and I've smiled often at her intelligent, cute sense of humor.

I am sad. I wish she wasn't going through this ordeal. I wish she was on TM8's thread tonight holding her own with the others.

God bless her.

Level 1

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#8899 Mar 8, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
ARTGAL UPDATE:
<quoted text>
I couldn't see the moon thru the Texas clouds, so I faced to the east and sent all of the strength I could.

ArtGal, I have grown to respect you and admire you so much more than you could ever know. You remind me of a friend who's searching and wonder and strength brought many people from many different walks of life together. Christians, Pagans and Atheists all joined him in his search for what was to come.
I hope that your acceptance that you'll never leave the hospital is misplaced and that we will have many more years of your snarkiness, but if it doesn't, and you do let go, know that you made a lasting impression on more people than have ever stepped up to tell you so.
I hope that the energy of so many souls have helped you to regain some of the strength you need to make it thru this latest setback.

Dazzledat, I must remain anonymous here, but will you let her know who I am?

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#8900 Mar 8, 2013
z kernel wrote:
I am covered in goose bumps
Such a dark still night
May the God of the Universe
The Creator of Life Himself
Watch over her this night
Amen!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#8901 Mar 8, 2013
For ArtGal ....

A Friendship Prayer

God, I come to your throne for prayer
Knowing that you are always near
You always know what's on my mind,
For you are always right on time.

I have so many dear loving friends
Some in need, others hurt so much,
Would you please just stop by today,
To let them feel your loving touch

I just leave them in your loving care
As I kneel before you, I leave a prayer.
That You will supply each need today,
They will know you are not far away.

I leave them now in your strong arms
Knowing Lord, your will be done,
All things happen, it is your plan,
Someday in glory we will understand.

Friends stand by when we're in need
How nice to feel friends gentle breeze,
I give God thanks for each one so dear,
Friends are special, God answers prayer.

Amen

And for the many whose Prayers were lifted up tonight .

#8902 Mar 8, 2013
No problem Anonymous. That was nice, very nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 28 min -Sprocket- 447
Word association game (Sep '12) 30 min -Sprocket- 2,100
Religion, Aliens, Secret Societies, technology... 31 min -Sprocket- 19
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 1 hr ---Beetlejuice--- 5,986
Why aren't there more movies with interracial b... (Apr '12) 2 hr gene 10
Gay/Bi Skype 2 hr Zack17almos 18 3
frAUDS 2 hr GGGGGG2 130
More from around the web