Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#8316 Mar 2, 2013
Good morning. I need coffee please. Word of warning, don't mix shill, scruples, and morals. You will have a fitful sleep and not like your deflection in the mirror the next morning.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#8317 Mar 2, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I never hear the word outhouse that I don't think of
my Mother.
She and her twin were dress up in their finest as company
was coming.Well the two of them went into the outhouse
and Mother fell down the hole just as the company was
showing up.
That would truly be a horrible experience. Don't you know she was totally embarrassed and mortified? I always sat as lightly as I could, just because of a fear of doing just that.

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#8318 Mar 2, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>That would truly be a horrible experience. Don't you know she was totally embarrassed and mortified? I always sat as lightly as I could, just because of a fear of doing just that.
She was four at the time...I think they were dancing on the top without the cover (boards) on.

Level 6

Oklahoma City, OK

#8319 Mar 2, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
Good morning. I need coffee please. Word of warning, don't mix shill, scruples, and morals. You will have a fitful sleep and not like your deflection in the mirror the next morning.
Now you tell me...just a little late..

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#8320 Mar 2, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
Here's your coffee. I'm already feeling the need for something stronger--best laid plans and all that.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#8323 Mar 2, 2013
Thee_Rickster wrote:
Good morning all.
Cov, I had a disagreement with the GF last night. Turns out I was wrong, so I'll be needing a big slice of humble pie, a jug of shine to was it down and two licks of the frog to forget the pain of being an azz.
I reflected to consider the other possibility in my stance and learned a valuable lesson.
It happens! Is she gonna cut you off from the guacamole and salsa? The best part is the making up afterwards, though. Gotta chase mousie down for that frog. She's been keeping it under wraps for some reason.

Level 6

Oklahoma City, OK

#8324 Mar 2, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>It happens! Is she gonna cut you off from the guacamole and salsa? The best part is the making up afterwards, though. Gotta chase mousie down for that frog. She's been keeping it under wraps for some reason.
Wipes off the deflection and hands it over to covcas..

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#8329 Mar 2, 2013
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>BINGO!! WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!! He just used "deflection" over on the TM8 thread! Ruby wins the prize!! Ruby, you may select anything you like from table A!
I'm so excited-hmmmmm, let me look these prizes over...

Oh gosh, I can't decide but I think It's
between the shill knife with the deflection
steel finish or the cane that shoots ping pong balls
out it's end...

(along with my chicken dinner of course)

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#8332 Mar 2, 2013
The party's over! A good time was had by all. My house it back to being clean. I'm pretty sure we had some cretins and more than a couple miscreants here. Not as many were here as had planned on coming--some were sick with the flu, and there were other lame excuses, but that's ok. I still had a full house and everyone had a good time.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#8333 Mar 2, 2013
covcas wrote:
The party's over! A good time was had by all. My house it back to being clean. I'm pretty sure we had some cretins and more than a couple miscreants here. Not as many were here as had planned on coming--some were sick with the flu, and there were other lame excuses, but that's ok. I still had a full house and everyone had a good time.
Well~~
Fill up that Red Solo cup and take a load off for awhile~
It probably feels good just to hunker down in the warm if
it's as cold there as it is here.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#8334 Mar 2, 2013
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>Well, sounds like your getting off easy then. Chick flicks are for MAJOR offenses!
And the silent treatment can go on for days! We're good that way. And don't forget the look! At about 3:55 into this clip.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#8335 Mar 2, 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Days_of_Wine_and... (film)

Has anyone else seen this movie?
Made in '62, I was 13 and saw it at the movies.
I still like it, call it an early edition
Chick Flick but I bet even you macho guys would
like it.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#8336 Mar 2, 2013
I hope ArtGal hasn't had a set-back~~
Just resting and healing today after last night.

(((AG)))

For where art thou?

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#8338 Mar 2, 2013
Thee_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
I LOVE the silent treatment. Sure beats being yelled at in Spanish. I'm not sure what's she saying, but I know it ain't good. LOL
Yeah but does she give you "the look" while she's doing it? I used to just do the silent treatment but thats so hard for me to keep going. After about an hour I give it up!

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#8339 Mar 2, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah but does she give you "the look" while she's doing it? I used to just do the silent treatment but thats so hard for me to keep going. After about an hour I give it up!
Hey now, y'all go easy on Rickster He just got slapped! I guess he may have messed up again. LOL!! Y'all have a good'n.

_RandMan_

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#8340 Mar 2, 2013
Thee_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
I LOVE the silent treatment. Sure beats being yelled at in Spanish. I'm not sure what's she saying, but I know it ain't good. LOL
Nobody can swear like a Mexican, Rickster. They've elevated it to a beautiful art form. We just use few words, but they can launch into a litany that covers your parents, your grandparents and even your aunts and uncles, sisters and brothers! I wish I knew how to do that!

_RandMan_

Location hidden

#8341 Mar 2, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D ays_of_Wine_and_Roses_(film)
Has anyone else seen this movie?
Made in '62, I was 13 and saw it at the movies.
I still like it, call it an early edition
Chick Flick but I bet even you macho guys would
like it.
I haven't seen it.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#8342 Mar 2, 2013
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody can swear like a Mexican, Rickster. They've elevated it to a beautiful art form. We just use few words, but they can launch into a litany that covers your parents, your grandparents and even your aunts and uncles, sisters and brothers! I wish I knew how to do that!
My Mom can do that and she'll even throw in ya dog.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#8343 Mar 2, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Hi Ganny. Welcome to the diner. Care for a mason jar of good old mountain moonshine? How about a cup of coffee.

_RandMan_

Location hidden

#8344 Mar 2, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Can she go non-stop for 15 or 20 minutes? Mexican girls can. It's an awesome thing to witness, unless she's yelling at you, of course.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
frAUDS (Oct '17) 9 min victim 667
Word association game (Sep '12) 1 hr Jan 3,023
How many Women occasionally Face-sit ? 2 hr James 1
Any women wear maxipads every day? 6 hr cgch 3
president S####it hole trump 7 hr North Mountain 9
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 7 hr North Mountain 8,520
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 7 hr -Sprocket- 1,245