Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#8235 Mar 1, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, covcas ... doing very well this morning ... thank you for asking ... How are YOU?... any plans for the weekend?...
Birthday party tomorrow for the little one. should be fun. Inlaws and outlaws will be there--that's always exciting.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#8236 Mar 1, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
Good morning, Lady Cov and all. Hope everyone's March came in like a small lion kitten, rather than a full grown roaring lion. It's sorta mild here. It bypassed here and went up towards Dad. Maybe it won't be very bad up there.
I'm on a mission today. I need to find a power cord for an old vintage Corningware percolator. I have several of the percolators, but my last cord went bad. I much prefer perked coffee over drip, and the wife has a hard time with my stove top Corning ware percolator. Y'all have a great day today.
Goodwill store? Thrift shop? Hardware store? Does it have to be specially made for that? Questions, questions! LOL --enquiring minds want to know.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#8237 Mar 1, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
Good morning!
I'll have grits with a side of scruples... I see we are running a special on shills today! Could I get mine with extra gravy please?
Coming right up! Tonight we're having morals and our shipment of integrity arrives on Tuesday. Some fine dining going on around here.

“maybe”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Los Angeles

#8238 Mar 1, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
Good morning!
I'll have grits with a side of scruples... I see we are running a special on shills today! Could I get mine with extra gravy please?
I believe I counted the word "shill" at least four times yesterday, and each time used incorrectly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill

Good morning Covcas. Kona please and french toast with real butter and plum jelly

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#8239 Mar 1, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe I counted the word "shill" at least four times yesterday, and each time used incorrectly.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill
Good morning Covcas. Kona please and french toast with real butter and plum jelly
Here you go. One fresh cup of Kona and some french toast. Ruby made the plum jelly.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#8240 Mar 1, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Goodwill store? Thrift shop? Hardware store? Does it have to be specially made for that? Questions, questions! LOL --enquiring minds want to know.
I've tried most places like that, even ordered one from Amazon that was supposed to be a replacement; it wasn't. It has to be specifically for that percolator. I did locate one, but before I pay such an outrageous price, I'll solder a cord directly onto the pot. Hate to do that because it would make it unhandy for storage. Y'all have a good'n.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8241 Mar 1, 2013
Good morning folks. I am in need of some coffee, please. How are you all doing this wonderful morning? Today is going to be beautiful in California, the high is suppose to be 77, I am so very happy about that. I am excited to be able to wash my car in the beautiful sunshine. Enjoy your day everyone

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

#8242 Mar 1, 2013
Morning Everyone!

I need to know the nutritional values of scruples, morals and integrity. If their fat and calorie content isn't high enough I'm going to have to pass. I have a fat azz reputation to uphold.

On that note I'll take biscuits, grits, french toast, eggs over medium, dry toast, gravy, biscuits, bacon, sausage and ham. For dessert I'll have pancakes, waffles and a bear claw.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#8243 Mar 1, 2013
Aubrey Jean wrote:
Good morning folks. I am in need of some coffee, please. How are you all doing this wonderful morning? Today is going to be beautiful in California, the high is suppose to be 77, I am so very happy about that. I am excited to be able to wash my car in the beautiful sunshine. Enjoy your day everyone
You're in luck. Just got a fresh pot brewed. How nice to be able to go out and enjoy the sun. It's windy and cold here today, but at least it's not raining.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#8244 Mar 1, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
Morning Everyone!
I need to know the nutritional values of scruples, morals and integrity. If their fat and calorie content isn't high enough I'm going to have to pass. I have a fat azz reputation to uphold.
On that note I'll take biscuits, grits, french toast, eggs over medium, dry toast, gravy, biscuits, bacon, sausage and ham. For dessert I'll have pancakes, waffles and a bear claw.
Well the scruples were deep battered and fried so they've got to be fattening. Not sure on the morals and integrity, but Ruby's a great Southern cook, so you know they'll be loaded up. We like to use lots of butter in our cooking. And lots of bacon.

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#8245 Mar 1, 2013
Dazzle, would integrity be anything like chitlins'? If they are, I'm gonna have to pass on the intergrities, cause I can't handle chitlins'. Now about the scruples; if you eat a bait of them, take a little extra metamucil, cause they require extra fiber. Y'all have a good'n.

#8246 Mar 1, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>You're in luck. Just got a fresh pot brewed. How nice to be able to go out and enjoy the sun. It's windy and cold here today, but at least it's not raining.
I just checked my son's temp in Texas. I'm 18 degrees warmer in Seattle. LOL

#8247 Mar 1, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
Dazzle, would integrity be anything like chitlins'? If they are, I'm gonna have to pass on the intergrities, cause I can't handle chitlins'. Now about the scruples; if you eat a bait of them, take a little extra metamucil, cause they require extra fiber. Y'all have a good'n.
I don't know but if they are like chitlins but if so, I'm going to pass too. BLECH. I've got my metamucil ready to go! Unflavored so I wonder if I can just put it in the scruples?

You have a good one too.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#8248 Mar 1, 2013
DING DING DING~~

(((ORDER UP)))

Jumbo order of Scruples~~

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#8249 Mar 1, 2013
Dang, my spelling is awful this morning. Hope I don't get jailed for it. Y'all have a good'n.

Dad, you got any bail money, just in case?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#8251 Mar 1, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>That's ok. I do love to see people eat! Are you ready for breakfast? Here's a cup of coffee while you think about it.
My 3rd cup today! Stand back now lol

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#8252 Mar 1, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
DING DING DING~~
(((ORDER UP)))
Jumbo order of Scruples~~
It's mine thanks Ruby!

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#8253 Mar 1, 2013
Thee_Rickster wrote:
Good morning all. An RR for me Cov, please. A jsr of shine and maybe just a look at the frog. It's in the low 70's here today. I'm going to walk a bit today. Being stuck in this house so long has given me cabin fever.
Everyone have a great day.
One RR for you, a jar of shine and a quick peek at the frog. would you like to order some scruples to go with this? Ruby's running a special on them. Tonight she's serving up morals, and Tuesday will be an integrity special. I'm sure we'll have a waiting list for those. and today only, we're offering some nice shill pills for your relaxation and comfort.
Enjoy your walk!

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#8254 Mar 1, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>My 3rd cup today! Stand back now lol
All that caffeine is gonna turn you into a 'Nervous Norvus', doncha know? Have a good'n today.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#8256 Mar 1, 2013
I'll gladly pay you two shillings next Tuesday for a jar of moonshill from the still.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 3 hr Waahmbulance 4,318
Please everyone read this especially black people 11 hr Not really 8
Word association game (Sep '12) 12 hr Calisportsgirl 1,584
Gay Guys SC 14 hr Runingboi 32
Frustrated, cannot breath because of bullying, ... 17 hr Have faith in God 11
How many girls like deepthroating and swallowing. 23 hr North Mountain 5
need a new puppy. small breed... lap dog femal... Wed ash 1
More from around the web