Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#7698 Feb 22, 2013
Shuaw wrote:
That hit the spot Cov, delicious!
Now if anyone would have a weed eater to loan out, I sure would like to trim these legs up before I go!
We have a bucket of melted wax on the back porch~~
The only thing we ask is, wash your feet before stepping
in it...

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Norman, OK

#7699 Feb 22, 2013
We had a copter a med vac that left the hospital
this a.m. and crash just a little ways from hospital. It manage to make it pass the the highway
and all the people going to work. Crash in parking
lot of nursing home. Three people on board . Two
killed and one in crital cond.
Nurses from nursing home got the third one out.
One of the nurses hurt also.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#7700 Feb 22, 2013
Good morning folks. Breakfast sure does sound good right now. I was up late last night helping my daughter and her fiancé move so just worked through dinner and I woke up starving. Oh and some coffee please, plenty of it. I am on my way back to the old place to clean today. I told the kids they could focus on setting up their new place and I would treat and take care of the cleaning at the old place.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#7701 Feb 22, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
We had a copter a med vac that left the hospital
this a.m. and crash just a little ways from hospital. It manage to make it pass the the highway
and all the people going to work. Crash in parking
lot of nursing home. Three people on board . Two
killed and one in crital cond.
Nurses from nursing home got the third one out.
One of the nurses hurt also.
How awful~~
I sure hope the surviving nurse(s) makes a full recovery.
Guess that's why we are supposed to appreciate each day, it's
a gift. We never know when it's going to be our turn to leave,
in the blink of an eye.

Location hidden

#7702 Feb 22, 2013
Covcas, I am here this morning to tell you that your are wonderful. My topix experience started about 3 years ago and it has not been the best but your diner and your wonderful guests has made it all worth it. I stop in a few of the chaotic threads and think wow, they are nuts and then come to the diner for fun. I love how you folks always enjoy each others company, that is how it should be.

My good buddy Dazzle tells me I need to stop in and meet a few new folks. I believe they are cookie, mousie and Shuaw. Welcome folks, I hope you enjoy your experience at the diner, I know I have.

Take care everyone, I hope you all have a great day.

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

#7703 Feb 22, 2013
Aubrey Jean wrote:
Covcas, I am here this morning to tell you that your are wonderful. My topix experience started about 3 years ago and it has not been the best but your diner and your wonderful guests has made it all worth it. I stop in a few of the chaotic threads and think wow, they are nuts and then come to the diner for fun. I love how you folks always enjoy each others company, that is how it should be.
My good buddy Dazzle tells me I need to stop in and meet a few new folks. I believe they are cookie, mousie and Shuaw. Welcome folks, I hope you enjoy your experience at the diner, I know I have.
Glad to meet ya!! And have a heck of a good time cleaning, when you are finished there I would be glad to have ya over to clean here.

Location hidden

#7704 Feb 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning,Daz ... feeling oh so much better ... not so tired anymore ... taking it easy still ... Have a late lunch date today at 1 at Red Lobster and I can already taste it, lol ... Happy Friday! Enjoy your day! >>hugs<< FC <3 ...
Good morning FC and DD, it is great to see you both. Red lobster, oh man I am so jealous. Wait, maybe I shouldn't be. I think I will take that as a positive sign from you as a great suggestion for dinner tonight. How are you Flower Child. It has been a very long time since I have seen you around. How are you these days?

Level 6

Norman, OK

#7705 Feb 22, 2013
Aubrey Jean wrote:
Well thank you so much..most of us old bats have posted on diffrent
sites for last few years.But like you said they became so nuts
that we could not stand it.
So we broke off and started threads of our own.
After weeding thru the crap we have manage to stick together
and people like us find their way to us.
You are very welcome to join us at any time.
Dazzle is a doll.

Level 6

Norman, OK

#7706 Feb 22, 2013
Hey Shuaw what did you think of Idol last night?

I got my little bed made up and now I am going
to throw a roast in the oven to cook.

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

#7707 Feb 22, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thank you so much..most of us old bats have posted on diffrent
Dazzle is a doll.
OH ya,ya,ya - you just like the bed she made you. And just to let you know - you were kicked, not pushed, under the table. How you slept thru all that is beyond me. I tripped over you and your bed, everyone was getting crazy and a hollerin'. Well, I had to get you out of the way before someone actually stepped on you, so I just kicked you under the table. At least it wasn't under a bus!!!

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

#7708 Feb 22, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a bucket of melted wax on the back porch~~
The only thing we ask is, wash your feet before stepping
in it...
Wow! Thanks Ruby, that will save me a lot of time, appreciate that, think if I stuck my armpits in it would be ok, can I go up to my ears in it?

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

#7709 Feb 22, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
Hey Shuaw what did you think of Idol last night?
I got my little bed made up and now I am going
to throw a roast in the oven to cook.

Stupid!!! Charlie???? WTF are they thinking? I have cringed on his singing for the last 2 weeks. I kept hearing them say "this is a singing contest" Ya right!! This will probably my last time watching and will only watch recorded if I have time, I don't see Idol making another year.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#7710 Feb 22, 2013
http://weather.yahoo.com/rat-tales-abound-nyc...

Here's a doozy I'd like to share with ya'll this morning...
There's not much in nature that I'm afraid of, many things that I respect and avoid but this
gives me the creeps.
Nasty...

Location hidden

#7711 Feb 22, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>Well thank you so much..most of us old bats have posted on diffrent
Dazzle is a doll.
Thanks Mousie, I have been here many times just not very often. For me coming to topix is a guarantee well I will just leave that alone. I like it here and I will continue to try and make it in at least every morning. I hope you have a great day.

BTW, I am so glad Dazzle made you a nice and cozy bed. There is nothing better than a good nights sleep.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#7712 Feb 22, 2013
Aubrey Jean wrote:
I'm so glad you enjoy stopping in. I'm hoping this can remain a happy place to meet and greet. It is nice to have that sometimes.

Level 6

Norman, OK

#7713 Feb 22, 2013
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
OH ya,ya,ya - you just like the bed she made you. And just to let you know - you were kicked, not pushed, under the table. How you slept thru all that is beyond me. I tripped over you and your bed, everyone was getting crazy and a hollerin'. Well, I had to get you out of the way before someone actually stepped on you, so I just kicked you under the table. At least it wasn't under a bus!!!
Well thanks I think.....
Ruby sent me a pic. of the knock out drops one of
you guys pour into me.

Level 6

Norman, OK

#7714 Feb 22, 2013
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid!!! Charlie???? WTF are they thinking? I have cringed on his singing for the last 2 weeks. I kept hearing them say "this is a singing contest" Ya right!! This will probably my last time watching and will only watch recorded if I have time, I don't see Idol making another year.
I'm with you..this is the worst year I have ever watched.
I am waiting to see how x-factor goes..

Level 6

Norman, OK

#7715 Feb 22, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
http://weather.yahoo.com/rat-t ales-abound-nyc-superstorm-san dy-074155932.html
Here's a doozy I'd like to share with ya'll this morning...
There's not much in nature that I'm afraid of, many things that I respect and avoid but this
gives me the creeps.
Nasty...
I really hate rats and snake's take a second place.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#7716 Feb 22, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
I really hate rats and snake's take a second place.
Being a Florida native I keep tabs on what is going on with
those huge pythons that are thriving in the 'Glades.
I don't think the state had any choice but to allow them
to be hunted.
jmo~~It's a good thing

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7717 Feb 22, 2013
Good morning all. Can I please get an RR, Cov. A jar of shine for me, and frog licks for all my friends.

Happy Friday everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wanna see if a teen would do my wife 2 hr Flashg199 7
Penia 3 hr Flashg199 2
Texting 3 hr Flashg199 1
Vacation deal? France, Italy, Florida, myrtle ... 4 hr John 1
Which is the best VPN? 8 hr Thomas 7
What is Trolling? (Feb '11) 9 hr Ricky F 228
Post anything using the Letter M! (Aug '12) 10 hr Ricky F 377
More from around the web