Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7495 Feb 20, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes that's just how it is, huh? I always thought she was like "whatever", but he was just so into it with his little "eh, eh". Call me silly, but I laugh everytime I see that one. She didn't even have the decency to fake it for him! Bless his heart.
The way they breed race horses is not a pretty sight either .

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#7496 Feb 20, 2013
Oh boy am I too young for this conversation. Can I get a hot chocolate to go please?

“Just for me”

Since: Jun 09

Hookerville, GA

#7497 Feb 20, 2013
Bertie D wrote:
Oh boy am I too young for this conversation. Can I get a hot chocolate to go please?
One hot chocolate coming up! I'm not too sure I'm old enough for this conversation, either, but it's a lot more fun than some others I've seen today! Glad you stopped by. BTW, I'm losing track (short term memory loss from too much going out back with Rickster and RandMan) are you a member of the gang? If so, does AG have your order for your jacket?

“Just for me”

Hookerville, GA

#7498 Feb 20, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>The way they breed race horses is not a pretty sight either .
Don't even tell me how your breed your cattle! I want to still be able to eat beef.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#7499 Feb 20, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes that's just how it is, huh? I always thought she was like "whatever", but he was just so into it with his little "eh, eh". Call me silly, but I laugh everytime I see that one. She didn't even have the decency to fake it for him! Bless his heart.
He is into it. It's funny. His throat fascinates me.

Location hidden

#7500 Feb 20, 2013
I GOT A NAME

The Hairy Mole Gang !!!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#7501 Feb 20, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>One hot chocolate coming up! I'm not too sure I'm old enough for this conversation, either, but it's a lot more fun than some others I've seen today! Glad you stopped by. BTW, I'm losing track (short term memory loss from too much going out back with Rickster and RandMan) are you a member of the gang? If so, does AG have your order for your jacket?
Ty for the hot chocolate.

I think I am a member, but I have to give my jacket order to AG yet. Was busy with a turf war on another thread.:)

Location hidden

#7502 Feb 20, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Don't even tell me how your breed your cattle! I want to still be able to eat beef.
Ok I wont tell just ck your email the video is great in HD .

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#7503 Feb 20, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he was saying Oh NO I thought it was a female lol.
Now Mousie, I've gotta take his part on that. Back in my carousing days, I would make the dummass remark that I had never turned but 1 piece down, and I turned him face down. May be what the turtle had in mind. Y'all have a good'n.

#7504 Feb 20, 2013
Bertie D wrote:
<quoted text>
Ty for the hot chocolate.
I think I am a member, but I have to give my jacket order to AG yet. Was busy with a turf war on another thread.:)
Crap, I just assumed I was part of the original group. Maybe covcas should let us know if we're in or not. A roster (not to be confused with the rooster with the hens)

#7505 Feb 20, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>Ok I wont tell just ck your email the video is great in HD .
You don't do it like they have to do thoroughbreds and not allow artificial insemination and must have witnesses to the deed?

“Just for me”

Hookerville, GA

#7506 Feb 20, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
Crap, I just assumed I was part of the original group. Maybe covcas should let us know if we're in or not. A roster (not to be confused with the rooster with the hens)
I can't keep up! I figured everyone who's ever come in the door here is a member, but some may not want to be included. AG's taking the orders for the jackets and she's probably got a better idea than idea than I do. Heck--she's only doing morphine. I'm doing 'shine and the out back trips. And now some bubble gum stuff and frog lickin'. It's a miracle I can function at all.

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#7507 Feb 20, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Now Mousie, I've gotta take his part on that. Back in my carousing days, I would make the dummass remark that I had never turned but 1 piece down, and I turned him face down. May be what the turtle had in mind. Y'all have a good'n.
lmao

#7508 Feb 20, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>I can't keep up! I figured everyone who's ever come in the door here is a member, but some may not want to be included. AG's taking the orders for the jackets and she's probably got a better idea than idea than I do. Heck--she's only doing morphine. I'm doing 'shine and the out back trips. And now some bubble gum stuff and frog lickin'. It's a miracle I can function at all.
bubble gum stuff?

I could use some shine, out back,and a lick or two myself.

“Just for me”

Hookerville, GA

#7509 Feb 20, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
bubble gum stuff?
I could use some shine, out back,and a lick or two myself.
RandMan brought some kind of funky bubble gum in here the other night. Like to never have got Mousie off the ceiling. Oh she was having a grand old time. Let's do it! I had one bitch of a day at work and tomorrow isn't looking to be any better. Woo hoo! Careful licking that frog, though. And mousie ate all the brownies with the special ingredient in them. Just sayin'!

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#7510 Feb 20, 2013
Can Mousie go home now, covcas? NO brownies? Bummer

“Just for me”

Hookerville, GA

#7511 Feb 20, 2013
Hey! Where the heck is Ruby tonight? I was going to tell her I'm springing for tickets for me and her to go see Barry Manilow. Oh yeah, baby. Some small arena and the tickets start at $10. I know she won't be able to resist. If we get tickets up in the nosebleed section we won't have to look at him.

#7512 Feb 20, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>RandMan brought some kind of funky bubble gum in here the other night. Like to never have got Mousie off the ceiling. Oh she was having a grand old time. Let's do it! I had one bitch of a day at work and tomorrow isn't looking to be any better. Woo hoo! Careful licking that frog, though. And mousie ate all the brownies with the special ingredient in them. Just sayin'!
Is that why she's sitting over there playing with her tail and laughing? LOL

I'm game. I'm not going anywhere tomorrow that's for sure. My mechanic came and took my truck to the shop a little while ago. I'm not sure when it will be fixed.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#7513 Feb 20, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>RandMan brought some kind of funky bubble gum in here the other night. Like to never have got Mousie off the ceiling. Oh she was having a grand old time. Let's do it! I had one bitch of a day at work and tomorrow isn't looking to be any better. Woo hoo! Careful licking that frog, though. And mousie ate all the brownies with the special ingredient in them. Just sayin'!
What I really enjoyed was when the lovely Mousie was hanging from the ceiling fan by her ankles. Those were some pretty pink bloomers with the hot pink lace. I was awe-stricken and in lust!

Location hidden

#7514 Feb 20, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't do it like they have to do thoroughbreds and not allow artificial insemination and must have witnesses to the deed?
Cattle are documented but not like Race Horses . It's a way different money factor in just saying a Kentucky Derby winner stud was my Daddy . In cows it's my daddy has this much marble and meat factor . We don't eat horses but also we don't race cows . My fingers wnt to type books but Money is the factor .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you SEE? 10 min Seriously__ 5
Madison county jailer 1 hr Slick 1
Find The Changes 1 hr Top Mod 8 52
happy birthday figginator!!! (Oct '11) 3 hr -Lea- 36
hot wife 3 hr orchid n salvia 9
If you want to Argue over Anything ? Do it here ! (Jun '11) 5 hr -Lea- 3,384
Speaking in Tongues 8 hr squeezers 26
More from around the web