Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#7410 Feb 19, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>I took ya picture then Fessor . I will be sure to post it here .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bbm01JovNKoXX
lol, I remember that, I haven't seen it in years!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#7412 Feb 19, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
Just for info . Any wild animal considered Big Game , Deer , Elk , Moose ,Bear and any big game hunted or waterfowl such as geese and ducks that has a season is illegal to sell in any fashion or way in the US . But you can grow it commercially and that is legal to sell .
Didn't they pass a law to stop exporting horse meat? So what happened, did they start selling it back to Jack in the Box again?

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#7413 Feb 19, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you can eat bear. I'm not sure if Washington has a bear hunting season or not. Alaska does and I've had bear given to me from a friend's son in law who lives up there. You need to cook it low and slow or it comes out a little tough. It's good.
The Fish and Game dept up here does a real good job at catching them and relocating them. Don't hear too often about one getting put down, but it does if they tend to come back into inhabited areas. Last year a mama and two cubs were trying to cross the highway and the mom was hit and killed. One of the cubs was caught pretty quickly and the other was up a tree down the street from a friend's house. They darted that one and caught it when it fell. Those cubs went to a wildlife rehab center.
Maybe you could make bear chili?

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#7414 Feb 19, 2013
Thee_Rickster wrote:
LET'S PARTAAY!!!!
Sounds like the Perfessor already started lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#7415 Feb 19, 2013
Here ya go Dad, this cracks me up!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7416 Feb 19, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like the Perfessor already started lol
Ricky I think the fessor aint gonna make it . I hear hes got a bear nakkeeedd wanting a peni pull party out behind my barn .

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#7417 Feb 19, 2013
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>They say the paws are the best part. I'd rather eat a steak from Safeway, I think.
lol

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7418 Feb 19, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Here ya go Dad, this cracks me up!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xWEoqhbJVBoXX
GRRRR lmao .

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#7419 Feb 19, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you could make bear chili?
I hear it's really good. But I'm' like Rickster, I prefer to get my meat from Safeway. Well, with the exception of venison. That, my son and DIL will supply me with.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#7420 Feb 19, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>Ricky I think the fessor aint gonna make it . I hear hes got a bear nakkeeedd wanting a peni pull party out behind my barn .
lol, that's one guy you DON'T want to go camping with! lol

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#7421 Feb 19, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>Ricky I think the fessor aint gonna make it . I hear hes got a bear nakkeeedd wanting a peni pull party out behind my barn .
Ya old fart, with my experience, you can bet I'll make it. Might be a little clawed up, but I don't call it quits; well, usually I don't. That bear has nowhere to hide. Y'all have a good'n.

#7422 Feb 19, 2013
Oops Randman not Rickster, sorry Randman. I'm just a little giddy tonight and you know why. ;-)

#7424 Feb 19, 2013
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>I'll be right behind you, Girl, just as soon as I get home!
It's d amn funny. Had to put a space in there. Got that stupid "Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator."

#7426 Feb 19, 2013
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>The last warning I got was for using sexual references in my posts. I couldn't believe how stupid that was. It made me laugh so I blabbed it all over Topix.
But saying d amn? I wonder if I can say dam which is one of those things that holds back a river? I was on one site where you could say d amn but not dam. It made no d amn sense. lol

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#7428 Feb 20, 2013
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>Somebody posted that you couldn't say k ick either.
Yep. That's what I've been given a warning for. Such a foul, nasty word, don't you think?

Wish I could've hung out with all of you last night, but I've been going to bed pretty earlier since I was sick last week. I'm hoping to regain some energy soon, though.

“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You

#7429 Feb 20, 2013
I'm watching Good Morning America this morning. Robin Roberts is returning to the show after spending 6 months recovering from a bone marrow transplant! She's my inspiration right now.

Good beautiful morning to all of you. There's hope in the air!
Mia

East Hampton, CT

#7430 Feb 20, 2013
Good morning, Covcas :)
Is this where I can sign up to be in your gang?
Do I have to fill out anything?

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#7431 Feb 20, 2013
Mia wrote:
Good morning, Covcas :)
Is this where I can sign up to be in your gang?
Do I have to fill out anything?
Good morning, Mia. There are no forms to fill out. Give your jacket size to ArtGal. She's making the jackets for us. I can't think of a more fun gang to hang out with.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#7432 Feb 20, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
I'm watching Good Morning America this morning. Robin Roberts is returning to the show after spending 6 months recovering from a bone marrow transplant! She's my inspiration right now.
Good beautiful morning to all of you. There's hope in the air!
Morning Art Gal. Keep on keeping on. It's good to see you posting and good to see you keeping your spirits up. That's great news.

Have a great day.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#7433 Feb 20, 2013
Morning covcas. I'm more of a lone wolf myself, but I enjoy good people and you definitely have them here.

I'll take a hot chocolate and something big and full of carbs. It's sub zero weather today. We have a forecast of freezing rain, sleet and snow from Thursday night to Friday morning. Good thing I have enough blankets to keep warm in the event of a power outtage.

Take care....I'll sit over here in the corner. Can't wait to see the jackets. I can imagine they will be brilliant because Art Gal is designing them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mega Fort 7 min -Sprocket- 13,052
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 4 hr texas pete 3,572
The Wabbit Hutch (May '11) 10 hr Hey Its Emma 1,361
My rights to 10 hr Mourning glory 1
Pantyhose /hosiery in Virginia 13 hr Sherryrva 6
Plumbing Tips 13 hr __ork From Home 5
JESSICA LY: The Worst Insurance Agent I Ever Sp... 23 hr Jannet51 1
More from around the web