Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#7316 Feb 19, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
Morning Lady covcas,
Just a friendly hello and checking in to see if all is well in your neck of the woods......I hope so:-)
Doing fine, thank you. Hope all is well with you and yours.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#7317 Feb 19, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Doing fine, thank you. Hope all is well with you and yours.
Ya know it's that time of year and we have been busy doing what needs to be done!!!

We had to cut our outing short tonight because it got to be so cold, even I couldn't handle it!!!

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#7318 Feb 19, 2013
Morning covcas. No offense, but Californians shouldn't talk weather in the winter. LOL!!!

Just some strong black coffee that would make a horse shoe stand up in it and a big donut. Thanks.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#7319 Feb 19, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
Morning covcas. No offense, but Californians shouldn't talk weather in the winter. LOL!!!
Just some strong black coffee that would make a horse shoe stand up in it and a big donut. Thanks.
Here you go, Cookie. Even brought the horseshoe to test out that coffee!
Trish

Dexter, MO

#7320 Feb 19, 2013
covcas wrote:
Darn! Looks like I missed a lot of fun last night. I went to bed around 9.
Good Morning Covcas, hope you are all rested up. So, I've been offered plenty of good advice about getting along better around the forums and with any luck I'll have another pretty profile and get me outta this ugly gray suit any time now. Truth be known I started as Trish in gray back in June and by now a good number recognize me so I'm not in any rush.

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY.
:)
Trish

Dexter, MO

#7321 Feb 19, 2013
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Trish. Yeah, I've been working 7 days and long hours. Bubble gum is kind, to be sure. I think I'll have a little taste when I get home and watch last night's Walking Dead.
Hi RandMan, I remember when I got sick of having a boss I started my own business. Next thing I know I've got 50 bosses and they all want the job done at the same time and talk about busy. I've only got one boss now and I'm not complaining. Hope you enjoy that show, I've never heard of it myself,,, I'm not much into the television.
Have a great day.:)
Trish

Dexter, MO

#7322 Feb 19, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
Night PES. Have sweet dreams.
Thanks DD,,, would you believe it, I've been dreaming about TOPIX? OMG - What does that mean? Haha - It's true, right about the time it's near to waking up I'm dreaming about possible replies I may have gotten. How funny is that?:))

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#7323 Feb 19, 2013
Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Covcas, hope you are all rested up. So, I've been offered plenty of good advice about getting along better around the forums and with any luck I'll have another pretty profile and get me outta this ugly gray suit any time now. Truth be known I started as Trish in gray back in June and by now a good number recognize me so I'm not in any rush.
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY.
:)
Good morning, Trish. Care for some coffee? We don't care what you wear when you come in here--or what you look like. We just like friendly posts. And as you can tell, we have a diverse group that likes to have fun when they come here.

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You

#7324 Feb 19, 2013
Well... Good morning!

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#7325 Feb 19, 2013
Good morning, Lady Cov and all Reckon as to how I'll have a coffee and sob this morning. Finally got my lazy butt out of bed, and ready to see what the day holds. Y'all have a good'n.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#7326 Feb 19, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
Well... Good morning!
Good morning to you! Hope this day finds you a step or two closer to going home!

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#7327 Feb 19, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
Good morning, Lady Cov and all Reckon as to how I'll have a coffee and sob this morning. Finally got my lazy butt out of bed, and ready to see what the day holds. Y'all have a good'n.
Coffee and a sob it is for you! Hope you have a wonderful day no matter how you spend it.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#7328 Feb 19, 2013
Good morning ArtGal, Perfessor, Covcas and to all who eventually show to the diner. Can I have some coffee and biscuits and gravy please?

ArtGal, how are you feeling? I hope you are on the mend and get to come home soon.

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You

#7329 Feb 19, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning to you! Hope this day finds you a step or two closer to going home!
It's been 4 weeks.. From your lips to God's ears.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#7330 Feb 19, 2013
Aubrey Jean wrote:
Good morning ArtGal, Perfessor, Covcas and to all who eventually show to the diner. Can I have some coffee and biscuits and gravy please?
ArtGal, how are you feeling? I hope you are on the mend and get to come home soon.
Morning, Aubrey. Thanks for coming in. I always have lots of coffee and plenty of biscuits and gravy

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#7331 Feb 19, 2013
GM all..I am so sad today..
I went to one of my favorite places yesterday.
It was a root beer stand that had been there
for 58 yrs. And it had the best hot dogs I have
eaten anywhere.
It had a sign saying thanks OKC for you bussiness of 58 yrs we are close and place is up for sale.
Also another place I love to shop at for clothes
was also gone when I went by yesterday.
Maybe I am out living my time lol.
You never miss places or people until they are gone. So sad.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#7332 Feb 19, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
GM all..I am so sad today..
I went to one of my favorite places yesterday.
It was a root beer stand that had been there
for 58 yrs. And it had the best hot dogs I have
eaten anywhere.
It had a sign saying thanks OKC for you bussiness of 58 yrs we are close and place is up for sale.
Also another place I love to shop at for clothes
was also gone when I went by yesterday.
Maybe I am out living my time lol.
You never miss places or people until they are gone. So sad.
Good morning Mousie~~
It's a sign of the times, small businesses can't compete in this
sorry economy.
It's also sad how developers open one ugly strip plaza after another and most of them sit empty.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#7333 Feb 19, 2013
Good morning everyone! I need to get on the run and moving. Can I get a skinny mocha, no whip and a bacon egg and cheese biscuit to go?

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#7334 Feb 19, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
Good morning everyone! I need to get on the run and moving. Can I get a skinny mocha, no whip and a bacon egg and cheese biscuit to go?
Slow down--you move to fast. Got to make the morning last.

Feeling groovy, but Simon and Garfunkle.

Heres a mocah and a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit for you.

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#7335 Feb 19, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Mousie~~
It's a sign of the times, small businesses can't compete in this
sorry economy.
It's also sad how developers open one ugly strip plaza after another and most of them sit empty.

Hi girl you are right..I really have a hard time with changes.
My brother called last night from Hawaii and was asking what
I was cooking..He said I would so love to be sitting at the
table with you..
I doubt that it will ever happen again.Time flies and life
moves on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All Project Loans and Company Funding Guaranteed (Oct '16) 20 min Lin webb 3
R0le [email protected] 27 min Aaa 1
getting a spanking from a hott girl (Feb '11) 2 hr victoria 19
Jerking my BBC ON K...ik 5 hr Ash 2
Naked and Fit BBC/ Showing off 5 hr Ash 4
I SEND NUDES FOR FUN KIKME@ hazeliciouzzz 19 hr hazeliciouzzz 1
Have Sisters Undies on 23 hr Gordon K 3
More from around the web