Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#7245 Feb 18, 2013
Thee_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I can run with the big dogs. It's the dayum frogs that got me so discomboobalated.
Blame it all on the frogs! Told you Ms. Mousie knows how to have a good time. And she can cook! Did you see her dinner menu last night? Everything but the mushroom soup on the porkchops sounded good to me. I let Ruby have my porkchops.

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7246 Feb 18, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Blame it all on the frogs! Told you Ms. Mousie knows how to have a good time. And she can cook! Did you see her dinner menu last night? Everything but the mushroom soup on the porkchops sounded good to me. I let Ruby have my porkchops.
I missed it. I was still in a stupor. Too bad, I love porkchops.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#7247 Feb 18, 2013
Thee_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed it. I was still in a stupor. Too bad, I love porkchops.
I do, too--I just can't handle mushroom soup. She even had my favorite Lemon pie for dessert. I sure could use some moonshine tonight. Had one heckuva day and am just ready to chillax.

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#7248 Feb 18, 2013
Thee_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I can run with the big dogs. It's the dayum frogs that got me so discomboobalated.
You just need a little help and you will be fine.
If a wee tiny little mouse can handle the frog so can you.

Level 6

Oklahoma City, OK

#7249 Feb 18, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>I do, too--I just can't handle mushroom soup. She even had my favorite Lemon pie for dessert. I sure could use some moonshine tonight. Had one heckuva day and am just ready to chillax.
Well pull up a chair..
To night it is fry chicken breast.
Mash potatoes
Cream gravy
green bean caserole
hot biscuits
lemon cheese cake

Level 6

Oklahoma City, OK

#7250 Feb 18, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>I do, too--I just can't handle mushroom soup. She even had my favorite Lemon pie for dessert. I sure could use some moonshine tonight. Had one heckuva day and am just ready to chillax.
Just replace the mushroom with cream celery,,or onion or what ever.
I love mushrooms. We have stuff mushrooms abourt every 2 weeks.

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7251 Feb 18, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
You just need a little help and you will be fine.
If a wee tiny little mouse can handle the frog so can you.
I guess I just need to build up my resistance. Okay, sign me up.

Level 6

Oklahoma City, OK

#7252 Feb 18, 2013
Thee_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I just need to build up my resistance. Okay, sign me up.
Meet me at the back door tonight for 1st lesson.
I got to run now and try to find Shuaw.
Have not seen her since her last pole dance.

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You

#7253 Feb 18, 2013
Are there any milkshakes in here?

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#7254 Feb 18, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
Are there any milkshakes in here?
Always a milkshake here for you. Would you like it laced with a little shine or is the morphine doing enough for you? Have they let sneezy come back in your room?

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Quackers 4 You

#7255 Feb 18, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Always a milkshake here for you. Would you like it laced with a little shine or is the morphine doing enough for you? Have they let sneezy come back in your room?
The morphine is great! And yes, sneezy was allowed back! Hysterical! I missed him...

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#7256 Feb 18, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
The morphine is great! And yes, sneezy was allowed back! Hysterical! I missed him...
Well, that's probably the best medicine there is--a loved one to visit with. Has chrissyface been able to visit?

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Quackers 4 You

#7257 Feb 18, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Well, that's probably the best medicine there is--a loved one to visit with. Has chrissyface been able to visit?
She has been here everyday after she's done with work. The kids in her class have all made me pictures (I visit every year on Dr. seuss's birthday, dressed as the cat in the hat and read to them). She has had them bound in a book and It is waiting for me when I get home. She has also dropped the bomb that starting in August, she and her husband will begin trying to have a baby. By next summer, I could be Nana. If that isn't reason for me to stick around, I don't know what is.=)

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#7258 Feb 18, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
She has been here everyday after she's done with work. The kids in her class have all made me pictures (I visit every year on Dr. seuss's birthday, dressed as the cat in the hat and read to them). She has had them bound in a book and It is waiting for me when I get home. She has also dropped the bomb that starting in August, she and her husband will begin trying to have a baby. By next summer, I could be Nana. If that isn't reason for me to stick around, I don't know what is.=)
Now that is awesome! A whole 'nother generation to spoil with cookies and other goodies. What an incentive!

“"maybe"”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Los Angeles

#7259 Feb 18, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
that is exciting! Stick around Nana

Hi Artgal

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#7260 Feb 18, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Now that is awesome! A whole 'nother generation to spoil with cookies and other goodies. What an incentive!
Did I hear free cookies? Oatmeal & Raisin are my favorites!

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Quackers 4 You

#7261 Feb 18, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Now that is awesome! A whole 'nother generation to spoil with cookies and other goodies. What an incentive!
I'm hoping! I already spoil my great nephew. He's only 2 and a half.=)

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

#7262 Feb 18, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you have a supportive, loving family, ArtGal. That's so very important!

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

#7263 Feb 18, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Did I hear free cookies? Oatmeal & Raisin are my favorites!
Those are my faves, too, as well as peanut butter!

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Quackers 4 You

#7264 Feb 18, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad you have a supportive, loving family, ArtGal. That's so very important!
I adore them.=)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
risperdal risperdole (Jul '14) 56 min VICTIM 160
Chinese and Japanese people are the ugliest peo... 9 hr Josh Berg 2
Can an editor add "related topix"? (Nov '07) 9 hr Ari-the-Invincible 3
I just want to have sex. Fri jessie 6
safety of My mom Fri Just Saying 2
Word association game (Sep '12) Fri Red_Forman 1,269
choosy pick one Feb 4 Zemzme608 2
More from around the web