|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Would that make it a panburger?

They woke me up for dinner... It was some sort of mush. The nurse was perturbed that I couldn't even taste it because it looked gross. Wonder if they will disinfect the paddle before the doctor spanks me. I almost talked my husband into smuggling in a Snickers bar. But, in the end, he wasn't a rebel enough.

“Elegant Roses”

Since: Jun 09

Cov's hooking workshop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Cov...I had to turn on the TV to find out what's going on. Last I heard he was holed up in a cabin in the Big Bear area...cops believe they have him, I guess.
I'm sure there will lots of gunfire going on. I don't care if they take him out. In fact I'd prefer that to hearing that he did himself in.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

KnightPirate wrote:
According to news reports from several sites police aren't sure Dorner is in the cabin alone. They do think he has access to TV and law enforcement has asked the media to stop filming from the air. They believe it would give Dorner a tactical advantage to see police movement outside his door. What a nightmare.
Thanks, KP. I'm watching this, too, finally. I guess two deputies were shot.

“Elegant Roses”

Cov's hooking workshop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

For some reason this song came to my mind this morning. At least the horse had a name. I think it's a pretty song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

KnightPirate wrote:
According to news reports from several sites police aren't sure Dorner is in the cabin alone. They do think he has access to TV and law enforcement has asked the media to stop filming from the air. They believe it would give Dorner a tactical advantage to see police movement outside his door. What a nightmare.
They have a point.

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

ArtGal wrote:
Would that make it a panburger?
They woke me up for dinner... It was some sort of mush. The nurse was perturbed that I couldn't even taste it because it looked gross. Wonder if they will disinfect the paddle before the doctor spanks me. I almost talked my husband into smuggling in a Snickers bar. But, in the end, he wasn't a rebel enough.
I just pushed a Hershey bar under the door~~
It wouldn't fit the first time I tried it.
Don't worry about the holes in it, I had to dig the
almonds out.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

covcas wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure there will lots of gunfire going on. I don't care if they take him out. In fact I'd prefer that to hearing that he did himself in.
Nothing wrong with that. I just had this discussion yesterday. These crazies take themselves out and that somehow leaves us feeling empty handed. He's a cop killer so, like Rickster said, they'll get him.

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

At This Point In My Life (Tracy Chapman)

“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
I just pushed a Hershey bar under the door~~
It wouldn't fit the first time I tried it.
Don't worry about the holes in it, I had to dig the
almonds out.
I absolutely adore you. Seriously.

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
I absolutely adore you. Seriously.
Ah you don't mean it~~
You're just having a sugar rush...
:O)

“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah you don't mean it~~
You're just having a sugar rush...
:O)
Maybe.*winkieface*

“Elegant Roses”

Cov's hooking workshop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe.*winkieface*
You know she's just being nice to you now because you're still in the hospital. She has "plans" for rehab when you get out. Be afraid--be very afraid. That last round of rehab plans has nothing on this one.

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

covcas wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure there will lots of gunfire going on. I don't care if they take him out. In fact I'd prefer that to hearing that he did himself in.
The cabin is now on fire. I guess they wanted to save bullets and just set him on fire. They will say is was an accident. However, they are telling firefighters to let it burn in case he's in the basement. I hope the owners have insurance.

“Supporting The Girl...”

Since: Jun 10

With A Heart Of Gold

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Thee_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
The cabin is now on fire. I guess they wanted to save bullets and just set him on fire. They will say is was an accident. However, they are telling firefighters to let it burn in case he's in the basement. I hope the owners have insurance.
I was thinking the same thing Rick. Can you imagine someone telling you to turn on the TV, your house is surrounded by cops, a killer is inside and the place is on fire. Talk about a sh!tty day.

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

KnightPirate wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking the same thing Rick. Can you imagine someone telling you to turn on the TV, your house is surrounded by cops, a killer is inside and the place is on fire. Talk about a sh!tty day.
Did you see the place? Cabin my butt. It looks like a mansion unless they had the wrong picture with the story. At least one picture was taken from the air.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

The AP just reported that a single shot was heard from inside the cabin just before it was set afire.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

We will probably know exactly what happened. We really don't need to know; just to know that justice was served and he's dead is plenty to know, in my opinion. Y'all have a good'n.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Dang, it's been a hard day on me. Yhat was supposed to read "will probably not know". Tomorrows gonna get gooder. Y'all have a good'n.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Good evening all. The latest news coverage on the standoff is that the suspect's chard body was recovered from the burned cabin. I am so glad no one else was hurt. This vile POS has hurt too many already.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Aubrey Jean wrote:
Good evening all. The latest news coverage on the standoff is that the suspect's chard body was recovered from the burned cabin. I am so glad no one else was hurt. This vile POS has hurt too many already.
Hi AJ. I don't understand how they identified him so quickly...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Topix Forum right now

Search the Topix Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Struggling101's Game Plan On Life With A Forced... 1 hr katie 465
Books, Recipes, Gardening AND (Jul '12) 3 hr Richard Barlow 18,075
Where did Everybody go? 6 hr Rose of Tralee 4
43 Now viewing this forum 6 hr Rose of Tralee 92
who thinks g,hannelius is hot 10 hr jkeylyn 2
risperdal risperdole 16 hr watch it karma is a b 49
Top Ten Sexiest Women Of All Time ! (Mar '13) 23 hr Ricky F 101
•••
•••