Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6817 Feb 12, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Bertie! anything you want and as much of it as you'd like. The sky's the limit today.
A banana sunday made with Rice Dream and lots of hot fudge, please.

:D

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6818 Feb 12, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
Well this thread is easier to keep up with. Afternoon everyone.
Thanks Bill.=) Hi Mia and Rick!
I'm half kicked in the ass on these Meds. They are going to be here soon to draw blood. If I had my wallet, I'd bribe the person to bring me a burger, but they took everything.=(
My husband said I would have gotten a chuckle out of them disinfecting my iPad and charger. They are darn serious about no germs... And I am not allowed any "raw" food like fruits and veggies. I'm pretty sure everything they feed me is boiled and nothing else.
I bet that first burger is going to be the best one you ever ate. How much longer are they going to hold you hostage?

I was in the hospital last year. The night nurse told me always tell them you are a 6 or more when asked how bad the pain is from 1 to 10. She said anything other than that and they will cut the feel good drugs in half. I really liked that nurse. Hee hee.

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You

#6819 Feb 12, 2013
At least 3 more weeks... As much as I want to complain, it's keeping me alive.=)

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#6820 Feb 12, 2013
Bertie D wrote:
<quoted text>
A banana sunday made with Rice Dream and lots of hot fudge, please.
:D
OK. Enjoy!

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Location hidden

#6821 Feb 12, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
At least 3 more weeks... As much as I want to complain, it's keeping me alive.=)
I hear ya. We gotta do what we gotta do. You have a lot of years left. A few weeks is but a small bump in the road of life. Hopefully now that you can post, it will help the time go by faster.

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You

#6823 Feb 12, 2013
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>Have you coerced them into wheeling an oven in there yet? I can't imagine you going all that time without baking something.
I wish!

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#6824 Feb 12, 2013
The rogue cop is in a standoff with police in
Big Bear.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#6825 Feb 12, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
The rogue cop is in a standoff with police in
Big Bear.
Thanks for the update, Ruby!

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#6827 Feb 12, 2013
psssst~~
ArtGal, I'm pushing a cheeseburger under the door.
Act casual, maybe whistle a little bit when you go
to get it.
I know, it looks like a pancake~~I had to use the
rolling pin on it so it would fit...

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#6828 Feb 12, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the update, Ruby!
I bet the people who live in that vicinity are nervous, can't
say I blame them.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#6829 Feb 12, 2013
Ill-Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad to see you AG. You've been in my thoughts and prayers.
Hi Ill-Bill! Welcome to the diner. I was reading where you were talking about controlled burns. Very interesting. We sort of had one of those on New Years in my front yard. About 2/3 of the yard burned while the 3 stooges tried to put it out. But even our yard service people have assured me it will grow back nice and green.

I've enjoyed your videos too. Please stop by anytime.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#6831 Feb 12, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet the people who live in that vicinity are nervous, can't
say I blame them.
I'd read earlier today where they thought he might have gone over to Mexico. He's a scary dude.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#6832 Feb 12, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>I'd read earlier today where they thought he might have gone over to Mexico. He's a scary dude.
Yes he is~~
He has crossed the line of no return and with his knowledge
he is double danger.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#6833 Feb 12, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he is~~
He has crossed the line of no return and with his knowledge
he is double danger.
He won't go quietly, I'm sure. What set him off in the first place (and please don't tell me it had anything to do with Disney, Jews or crooked cops).

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#6834 Feb 12, 2013
Cov~
I just saw your avatar, how dare you advocate drinking.
What next, me driving you to cyber re-hab?
If your gone for thirty days, who will be in charge
of the diner?

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Location hidden

#6835 Feb 12, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>He won't go quietly, I'm sure. What set him off in the first place (and please don't tell me it had anything to do with Disney, Jews or crooked cops).
He claims he was wrongly fired. He won't go quietly, but he will go dead. The press was told no air footage and they were moved from the scene on the ground. The cops will make sure there's no trial.

Remember the end scene in Bonnie and Clyde? That's nothing compared to what's going to happen to that dude.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#6837 Feb 12, 2013
Thee_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
He claims he was wrongly fired. He won't go quietly, but he will go dead. The press was told no air footage and they were moved from the scene on the ground. The cops will make sure there's no trial.
Remember the end scene in Bonnie and Clyde? That's nothing compared to what's going to happen to that dude.
I remember that scene very well. This is going to be even uglier than it has been so far. I hope no one else will get hurt.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#6838 Feb 12, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
Cov~
I just saw your avatar, how dare you advocate drinking.
What next, me driving you to cyber re-hab?
If your gone for thirty days, who will be in charge
of the diner?
LOL--I've had that up there for days. Maybe I need to change it back to my stop sign or the ring of fire from New Year's eve.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

#6839 Feb 12, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>I remember that scene very well. This is going to be even uglier than it has been so far. I hope no one else will get hurt.
Hi Cov...I had to turn on the TV to find out what's going on. Last I heard he was holed up in a cabin in the Big Bear area...cops believe they have him, I guess.

KnightPirate

“Supporting The Girl...”

Since: Jun 10

With A Heart Of Gold

#6840 Feb 12, 2013
According to news reports from several sites police aren't sure Dorner is in the cabin alone. They do think he has access to TV and law enforcement has asked the media to stop filming from the air. They believe it would give Dorner a tactical advantage to see police movement outside his door. What a nightmare.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Guys SC 1 hr Collegewooded 142
Snapchat 2016 15 hr Alex 2
This is new!!! (May '11) 15 hr dravin 13
Word association game (Sep '12) 20 hr Calisportsgirl 1,721
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 21 hr CJ Rocker 4,686
Myrtle Beach Safety Sun Vermont Guy 1
The Official Complaint Department (May '12) Sun -Coffee Mate-- 3,477
More from around the web