Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#6662 Feb 11, 2013
KnightPirate wrote:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY perfessor!!! Fifty-two long glorious years!! I know Covcas was busy yesterday with the birthday party but I'll bet she has something special on the menu in the diner today. Have a spectacular day sir!
I'm going to make them a candlelight dinner for two with a 52 yr old aged bottle of gin-gerale! Some soft romantic music. I think Ms Ruby might walk around the room playing the violin, too.

“MooMod”

Since: Feb 11

Pokeatwat Farms

#6663 Feb 11, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going to make them a candlelight dinner for two with a 52 yr old aged bottle of gin-gerale! Some soft romantic music. I think Ms Ruby might walk around the room playing the violin, too.
I'm still having gas from the chili so I can help them blow out the candles on the cake .

KnightPirate

“Supporting The Girl...”

Since: Jun 10

With A Heart Of Gold

#6664 Feb 11, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going to make them a candlelight dinner for two with a 52 yr old aged bottle of gin-gerale! Some soft romantic music. I think Ms Ruby might walk around the room playing the violin, too.
And after dinner I hired Yosh and Stan Shmenge so the love birds can dance the night away...

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#6665 Feb 11, 2013

Be right with you, as soon as I change my
violin strings...

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#6666 Feb 11, 2013
I learned something new this morning~~
I didn't know The Pope could resign, I thought
it was a, till death do us part job...
Mia

Seymour, CT

#6667 Feb 11, 2013
Happy Anniversary, Perfessor! 52 years?! That's wonderful. God bless you both.

“MooMod”

Pokeatwat Farms

#6668 Feb 11, 2013
KnightPirate wrote:
<quoted text>
And after dinner I hired Yosh and Stan Shmenge so the love birds can dance the night away...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lmSC52Npuq0XX
Happy 51 Fessor be sure to study the Kama Sutra book I sent ya .

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#6669 Feb 11, 2013
Good morning, Lady Cov and all. Thanks, everyone for all the well wishes. It hasn't been an easy 52 years, especially on the wife, but they've been good years, especially when you can put the bad out of your mind and focus on the good. Oh, before I forget it; Ruby, we're redneck country folks, we don't know what a violin is. We enjoy some good fiddle playing, though. Again, thanks, and y'all have a blessed day.

“MooMod”

Pokeatwat Farms

#6670 Feb 11, 2013
Opps 52

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#6671 Feb 11, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
Good morning, Lady Cov and all. Thanks, everyone for all the well wishes. It hasn't been an easy 52 years, especially on the wife, but they've been good years, especially when you can put the bad out of your mind and focus on the good. Oh, before I forget it; Ruby, we're redneck country folks, we don't know what a violin is. We enjoy some good fiddle playing, though. Again, thanks, and y'all have a blessed day.
Well~~
I can play the Devil Went Down to Georgia better than
Charlie Daniels.
Or would you rather hear, Dueling Banjo's?

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#6672 Feb 11, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
The promises~~
:O)
Chrissyface

Irwin, PA

#6673 Feb 11, 2013
I found this place easier today YAY! mommyface is doing better and has asked us to bring her iPad to her. it'll be wiped down and disinfected and then they will give it to her. she says thanks for all the thoughts and prayers and that as soon as they give her the iPad she will be posting so watch out.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#6674 Feb 11, 2013
Chrissyface wrote:
I found this place easier today YAY! mommyface is doing better and has asked us to bring her iPad to her. it'll be wiped down and disinfected and then they will give it to her. she says thanks for all the thoughts and prayers and that as soon as they give her the iPad she will be posting so watch out.
WONDERFUL news!!!
I can't wait to see her posting.
Thanks so much for keeping in touch with us.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#6675 Feb 11, 2013
Chrissyface wrote:
Thanks for the update. That really helps make a special day for me even more special. Prayers and good wishes coming y'all's way.

KnightPirate

“Supporting The Girl...”

Since: Jun 10

With A Heart Of Gold

#6676 Feb 11, 2013
Chrissyface wrote:
That's great news Chrissyface and brightened up a dreary day here in Chicago. Tell the nurses to keep that disinfectant handy. There's still a lot of creepy germs here on Topix.
Mia

East Hampton, CT

#6677 Feb 11, 2013
Chrissyface wrote:
That's good news! I'm looking forward to seeing her again :)

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#6678 Feb 11, 2013
Chrissyface wrote:
YAY! Such wonderful news for a Monday morning!

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#6679 Feb 11, 2013
KnightPirate wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lmSC52Npuq0XX
Whew! This is certainly going to be a memorable one!

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth

#6680 Feb 11, 2013
Chrissyface wrote:
Thanks for such wonderful news, Chrissyface! That truly makes my day to hear your mom is doing better:) We'll look forward to seeing her pretty duck faces again very soon!

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#6681 Feb 11, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
I learned something new this morning~~
I didn't know The Pope could resign, I thought
it was a, till death do us part job...
The last time it happened was in the 1400's from what I caught on the news. He's either 85 or 86 and not in the best of health. I think he's acting on advice of his doctors. I was wondering if he'll get to continue to live in the vatican, and how he would be addressed, as there can't be two popes at the same time. It's a very interesting bit of history, I think--no matter what your religious preference. Much the same as if the Queen would step down, only her successor is already known. But still, along the same lines.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word association game (Sep '12) 49 min Princess Hey 3,000
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 10 hr North Mountain 8,483
**** Last post wins a prop **** New game .. rea... (Jul '12) 13 hr Princess Hey 669
Do any Women really like Anal ? Fri Buggery Bob 17
play last word! (Aug '12) Fri Princess Hey 389
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) Fri Princess Hey 1,236
Snapchat? May 16 Collegekid 1