Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#6641 Feb 10, 2013
Thee_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I guess you shouldn't invite me to any summer parties then. LOL
That's okay~~
No one will notice you if the Perfessor is there wearing his
Joe Boxers.
Latest news is, Perf models for K-Mart...

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#6642 Feb 10, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah heck~~
I had a part time job scuba diving for lost balls...
I just knew it was Curlie when he said "oh Dolly, I'm hot today!" I love that movie. There are so many classic lines in it. And Bill Murray was a hoot.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#6643 Feb 10, 2013
Thee_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I guess you shouldn't invite me to any summer parties then. LOL
Sure I would. Tony dresses funny and he doesn't even play golf! I gave up years ago on that one.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#6644 Feb 10, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>I just knew it was Curlie when he said "oh Dolly, I'm hot today!" I love that movie. There are so many classic lines in it. And Bill Murray was a hoot.
lol~~
You're right, he would be talking to
Dolly while I wander off into the pond...

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6645 Feb 10, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Sure I would. Tony dresses funny and he doesn't even play golf! I gave up years ago on that one.
Sounds like I would fit right in.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#6646 Feb 10, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
lol~~
You're right, he would be talking to
Dolly while I wander off into the pond...
That was just such a funny scene. I didn't like CaddyShackII at all. It just did not compare to the original.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#6647 Feb 10, 2013


Here Comes The Rain Again (Annie Lennox)

It's pouring here and looks like it's going to
be like this for the next few days.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#6648 Feb 10, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Sure I would. Tony dresses funny and he doesn't even play golf! I gave up years ago on that one.
There used to be a lady who was a yard sale addict, if there was
a yard sale she was there.
She looked and dressed just like Mimi from the Drew Carrey show.
Now I wonder if she was a hoarder.
My youngest neice could not stop staring at her and we were trying
to teach her that staring is impolite.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#6649 Feb 10, 2013
http://www.google.com/search...

This is what she looked like right down to the
hair bows.
She leaned toward flowing loud skirts or caftans.
Usually beaded sandals with black acrylic mens socks.
I often wondered, how in the heck can anyone stand
to wear socks in Florida in the summertime.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#6650 Feb 10, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>That was just such a funny scene. I didn't like CaddyShackII at all. It just did not compare to the original.
I loved the first CaddyShack movie!

Cov's keeping the diner open later and later these days! Lol

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#6651 Feb 10, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TzFnYcIqj6IXX
Here Comes The Rain Again (Annie Lennox)
It's pouring here and looks like it's going to
be like this for the next few days.
Well, my little weatherman has given his report that it's "raining like hell" here. I know we need the rain, but the sunshine is sooooo nice to see.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#6652 Feb 10, 2013
Thee_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like I would fit right in.
Oh you would. My family rarely sees me in anything other than work clothes or pajamas. Well, if I have to go to the store, I do put on jeans and a baggy (very baggy) t-shirt. We dress for comfort here. I think if it wasn't for the fact that he's outgrown it, he'd probably still be wearing the silky type shirt (sort of like Travolta in Saturday Night Fever) that he wore back in the 70's. LOL--I dated a guy in high school that wore this gawdawful green shirt with big blue dots all over it--with socks to match. Nerds!!!!!!!!

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#6653 Feb 10, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I loved the first CaddyShack movie!
Cov's keeping the diner open later and later these days! Lol
And getting less and less sleep! LOL--hi Ricky! Want a late night snack? I have some hamburgers and mac & cheese left from my party earlier today. No deviled eggs, though--the kids tore through them in a heartbeat. I might have a pickle slice or two left, but I'm not sure. All the hotdogs are gone, too. They descended on me like a swarm of locusts!

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6654 Feb 10, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>That was just such a funny scene. I didn't like CaddyShackII at all. It just did not compare to the original.
II wasn't in the same universe as the original.

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6655 Feb 10, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Oh you would. My family rarely sees me in anything other than work clothes or pajamas. Well, if I have to go to the store, I do put on jeans and a baggy (very baggy) t-shirt. We dress for comfort here. I think if it wasn't for the fact that he's outgrown it, he'd probably still be wearing the silky type shirt (sort of like Travolta in Saturday Night Fever) that he wore back in the 70's. LOL--I dated a guy in high school that wore this gawdawful green shirt with big blue dots all over it--with socks to match. Nerds!!!!!!!!
In the summer time it's shorts and t-shirts. In the winter, it's jeans and t-shirts. The women in my life have always bought me nice clothes hoping I would dress better. Some of those clothes I never even wore. Heck, I only get a haircut about every four or five months.

I promised the GF I would get a haircut and shave (I hadn't shaved for about two months) before she got home. When she saw me at the airport, she squealed, "There's my handsome guy!" And was running her hands on my face and through my hair. It was embarrassing. LOL

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#6657 Feb 11, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>And getting less and less sleep! LOL--hi Ricky! Want a late night snack? I have some hamburgers and mac & cheese left from my party earlier today. No deviled eggs, though--the kids tore through them in a heartbeat. I might have a pickle slice or two left, but I'm not sure. All the hotdogs are gone, too. They descended on me like a swarm of locusts!
Sorry Cov, a little late now for that, but I will take some waffles, sausage, bacon, eggs and OJ?

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#6658 Feb 11, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Cov, a little late now for that, but I will take some waffles, sausage, bacon, eggs and OJ?
Good morning, Ricky! That sounds like a fine breakfast. Give me a couple minutes and you'll have it.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#6659 Feb 11, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning, Ricky! That sounds like a fine breakfast. Give me a couple minutes and you'll have it.
Thanks Cov! lol

KnightPirate

“Supporting The Girl...”

Since: Jun 10

With A Heart Of Gold

#6660 Feb 11, 2013
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY perfessor!!! Fifty-two long glorious years!! I know Covcas was busy yesterday with the birthday party but I'll bet she has something special on the menu in the diner today. Have a spectacular day sir!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#6661 Feb 11, 2013
KnightPirate wrote:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY perfessor!!! Fifty-two long glorious years!! I know Covcas was busy yesterday with the birthday party but I'll bet she has something special on the menu in the diner today. Have a spectacular day sir!
She's having Edith pop outta his cake!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Guys SC (Jul '16) 41 min Laine_changer 1,024
end of a democracy 3 hr Cyn_B 8
White male privilege (Aug '15) 3 hr Cyn_B 5
Welcome to the basement (Feb '12) 3 hr _Susan_ 477
Dirty Snapchat 4 hr rugbywinger17 8
How many girls like deepthroating and swallowing. (Jul '16) 8 hr sexyvanne69 21
**Gay/Bi k*k** 8 hr KLB-56 81
More from around the web