Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6563 Feb 9, 2013
covcas wrote:
Geez, I don't need a spell checker (or maybe I do). But I do need a sentence checker. I was trying to say I like it when Rodney Dangerfield says. Nothing like leaving out a few words! My excuse is my mind runs faster than my hands can type. Yep. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Lol...that's okay. I read it the way you intended it. I have same problem.....my brain goes faster than I can type.

Location hidden

#6564 Feb 9, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>I loved it. I like Rodney Dangerfield says "ooh, I'd love to tame your shrew". Yeah, I know, it's not nice, but it was funny.
More and more as I read Topix, some of the words of this song hit me. Heavy words that tossed and blew me....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NLtFsiOFn-4XX
Never heard the song before, it's a good song. Topix is a rough place to post. I use to be able to get people calmed down, but after being attacked relentlessly by 2 certain posters I longer try. Now I ignore most of what goes on.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#6565 Feb 9, 2013
Bertie D wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard the song before, it's a good song. Topix is a rough place to post. I use to be able to get people calmed down, but after being attacked relentlessly by 2 certain posters I longer try. Now I ignore most of what goes on.
Well, I'm finding myself defending someone I don't particularly care for, but I loathe the attacks based on looks, age, etc. Attack the posts and the veracity of them, but why should the other be brought into anything?

I do love the song--if someone feels the need to have any sort of memorial for me, I'd like this one played. Probably a morbid thought, but then, I'm not planning on going anywhere anytime soon. That's my plan anyway--don't know what His plan is for me.

Location hidden

#6566 Feb 9, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I'm finding myself defending someone I don't particularly care for, but I loathe the attacks based on looks, age, etc. Attack the posts and the veracity of them, but why should the other be brought into anything?
I do love the song--if someone feels the need to have any sort of memorial for me, I'd like this one played. Probably a morbid thought, but then, I'm not planning on going anywhere anytime soon. That's my plan anyway--don't know what His plan is for me.
I use to speak up against that as well. It's one thing I try very hard not to do myself, attack or fight bavk that way. Hate to admit it but it gets hard sometimes.

Lol....who knows what his plan is. Just live every day like it is your last. I've lost friends over the years unexpectently.

&fe ature

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6567 Feb 9, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Hell, Rickster, all of us look good with enough shine. How are you this evening?
I'm great Cov, how are you doing?

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Location hidden

#6568 Feb 9, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!! I just like to run my mouth. These yesrs have taken a toll; each day when I look into a mirror, I wonder WTH happened. My wife must like tormenting me, cause she has my Senior Class picture displayed wher I have to see it on the way to the bathroom. Ain't that cruel?
I know you were just funnin with me. Your wife sounds like she has a good sense of humor.

unreals_dad

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6569 Feb 9, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I'm finding myself defending someone I don't particularly care for, but I loathe the attacks based on looks, age, etc. Attack the posts and the veracity of them, but why should the other be brought into anything?
They got more than BIEBER fever over there .

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Location hidden

#6570 Feb 9, 2013
covcas wrote:
With all due respect Cov, she gets what she gives. Doesn't make it right, but people aren't going to take her insults about anything and everything and not give it back. That's all I'll say about it.

I do admire you trying to calm the situation though.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#6571 Feb 9, 2013
Thee_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm great Cov, how are you doing?
Oh, I'm fine. Just winning friends and influencing people all over the place. LOL--like anyone pays attention to a pot-smoking, shine-drinking old lady!

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#6572 Feb 9, 2013
Oh I forgot, fat with chin hairs! LOL!

unreals_dad

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6573 Feb 9, 2013
covcas wrote:
Oh I forgot, fat with chin hairs! LOL!
A mole with a big azz hair in it too . LMAO LMAO LMAO.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#6574 Feb 9, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I'm fine. Just winning friends and influencing people all over the place. LOL--like anyone pays attention to a pot-smoking, shine-drinking old lady!
Hey .. I do .. You are just my kind of people :)

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#6575 Feb 9, 2013
Could anyone point me in the direction to find a fat old woman with chin hairs that's reported as having a supply of good shine, and some medicinal herbs? I would really be appreciative! Y'all have a good'n.

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#6576 Feb 9, 2013
Thee_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you were just funnin with me. Your wife sounds like she has a good sense of humor.
She has to have a sense of humor. I told her a long time ago I'd trade her in for a new model if she didn't have, and I ain't told her any different yet.

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#6577 Feb 9, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey .. I do .. You are just my kind of people :)
Hi there, Hatti! Hey y'all, let's get the lovely Ms. Hatti drunk tonight, just fer grins? Whaddya say, huh, huh..? Lady Cov, break out that jug o' shine.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

#6578 Feb 9, 2013
I brought zircon encrusted tweezers for chin hair plucking.

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#6579 Feb 9, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
I brought zircon encrusted tweezers for chin hair plucking.
Musta skeered them off! How goes it tonight, Dazzle? Hope everything is hunky dory for you.

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#6580 Feb 9, 2013
Hello everyone good seeing each and everyone of you!!

Covcas i`ll be drinking coffee and waiting for breakfast in a few hours!!

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

#6581 Feb 9, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Musta skeered them off! How goes it tonight, Dazzle? Hope everything is hunky dory for you.
Oops sorry about that. I got distracted. Things are great for me. I hope they are well with you.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#6582 Feb 10, 2013
Good morning, covcas ... hope you and yours are well ... I see things are moving right along here and good to see it ... Have a Happy Sunday! Peace~FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Guys SC 48 min thickboix 136
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 1 hr Sharlene45 4,678
Word association game (Sep '12) 1 hr Honest Babe 1,706
What panties are you wearing? 5 hr Vgreen0313 1
Snapchat 2016 17 hr gt1racer3 1
MMM pays... REGISTER NOW!!! 20 hr tester 2
Come talk to me!;) 23 hr YoungAndBeautiful 18
More from around the web