Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Cov!
I'd like some of your famous Fried Chicken, mashed potatoes, veggies and some corn on the cob and a tall glass of Raspberry Iced Tea.

Thanks!

“Elegant Roses”

Since: Jun 09

Cov's hooking workshop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Maverick 808 wrote:
Cov!
I'd like some of your famous Fried Chicken, mashed potatoes, veggies and some corn on the cob and a tall glass of Raspberry Iced Tea.
Thanks!
Want some fresh peach cobbler to go with that? Specialty of the house today. How are you Maverick?

“No Hot pants, no problem”

Level 7

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Well, good evening. I see people talking about poopies and blowing bubbles in a pond and Ms. Cov told me if this party was going to get dirty I'd have to pull up my panties and go home. And it's Friday night and I want to party. I'm going to help myself to the 'shine and head out back for some fun.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Edith Myshortz wrote:
Well, good evening. I see people talking about poopies and blowing bubbles in a pond and Ms. Cov told me if this party was going to get dirty I'd have to pull up my panties and go home. And it's Friday night and I want to party. I'm going to help myself to the 'shine and head out back for some fun.
Whatcha wearing panties for, anywho? I reckon I'll join you out back, if you don't mind. I was wanting a snack, but I believe that Lady Cov let Maverick eat all the peach cobbler. And that's ok, cause I'll talk her into baking a fresh one tomorrow. Maybe a medicated muffin will slate the hunger, doncha think?

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Whatcha wearing panties for, anywho? I reckon I'll join you out back, if you don't mind. I was wanting a snack, but I believe that Lady Cov let Maverick eat all the peach cobbler. And that's ok, cause I'll talk her into baking a fresh one tomorrow. Maybe a medicated muffin will slate the hunger, doncha think?
Come on out back and I'll shake it for you. You know I'm a country girl at heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“The old bat lost weight”

Since: Jan 12

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

19th Nervous Breakdown (RS)

Look how young they are!
Should I even say, clean cut???

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

rubygoober wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wU1kTuVSUOw
Look how young they are!
Hard to believe how old they are and how long they've been around.

“The old bat lost weight”

Since: Jan 12

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Edith Myshortz wrote:
<quoted text>Hard to believe how old they are and how long they've been around.
I can't help it~~I get the biggest~~topix won't let me use the k word here~~ out of Keith Richards.
He has some kind of strange charisma is all I can think of.
He looks like a walking cadaver, but he sure can play a great
guitar.

Yes, I got a warning for trying to use it...

“Elegant Roses”

Cov's hooking workshop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

rubygoober wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wU1kTuVSUOw
Look how young they are!
Sorry, Ruby. I forgot I was playing with Edith. Did you like them? I never really got into them that much, but I do have a few favorites.

LOL--Buzz got an Xbox for Christmas and as an early birthday present his dad got him this minecraft game. For the past hour or so, the two have them have been playing online with each other. I think that is so cool--his dad's in Korea and can still play games with him. They have their microphones hooked up, so can talk to each other while they play. Now just how dang cool is that? And the smile on his little face is pure bliss.

“Elegant Roses”

Cov's hooking workshop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

This is the first song I ever heard by Ted Nugent. I think he's a good looking guy. In fact, I think he's much better looking now than he was then. Ruby -- I see us in here as his back up dancers. I'm the short one!

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Edith Myshortz wrote:
<quoted text>Hard to believe how old they are and how long they've been around.
And how they have aged. It is clear they partied. It is interesting that Mick nor Keith have had work done. If they have they deserve a refund.

“Elegant Roses”

Cov's hooking workshop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
And how they have aged. It is clear they partied. It is interesting that Mick nor Keith have had work done. If they have they deserve a refund.
I'm surprised Keith is still alive! Whew! I think he's done more drugs than should be possible for one person to do and still be walking the planet! How are you doing tonight Dazzle?

“Elegant Roses”

Cov's hooking workshop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

One of the members of this group just passed away this week. This is my favorite by them.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Doing pretty good covcas. Hubby went to pick up dinner, just sitting back and taking it easy. Hoping my friends in the storms path stay safe.

I liked the Stones. Loved Mick. I also loved Rod the box.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

You grew up in the Pacific Northwest covcas. Remember a group called Moby Grape?

“Elegant Roses”

Cov's hooking workshop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

DazzleDat wrote:
You grew up in the Pacific Northwest covcas. Remember a group called Moby Grape?
Yes, I do. Now I'll have to grab a tune by them to listen to. I love youtube. I'll listen to a song and it'll have all these others listed on the left and I love to hit up the oldies. Been listening to a lot of 60's music. Just posted a link on fb to the Electric Prunes. Where did they come up with these names?

Of course, growing up in Oregon, one of the "local" bands was Paul Revere and the Raiders. Loved them. There was a teen club called the Headless Horseman that my older sister used to go to and they played there a lot. By the time I was old enough, the club no longer existed.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

I loved the Raiders. Paul was so cute! There is some good music from up here.

“Elegant Roses”

Cov's hooking workshop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

DazzleDat wrote:
I loved the Raiders. Paul was so cute! There is some good music from up here.
There was a place called the Satellite in Portland that my BFF and I used to hit up whenever we got back there. A guy named Ron Rudy played there. A lot of times the drummer from PR would be there with him. Ron was listed in the Guinness book years ago recognizing him for being a one man band. LOL--we took my mom and her BFF there one night and my mom was so "oh those guys are so cute and they want to dance with you two" Us "two" were probably in our mid 40s and the cute guys -- well they were more into other guys but they did love to dance. My BFF lived in Renton at that time and had her own tavern--Foxy's on 3rd. We made the trip from there to Portland in a record breaking 9 hrs! Gosh, those were the days. Sadly, she passed away about 6 yrs ago and I miss her so much. Our birthday's were 2 days apart and I'd try to get out there so we could celebrate together. She knew someone in every podunk town between Seattle and Portland and I remember her telling everyone we were celebrating our birthday. LOL--we celebrated for a solid week, never paid for a drink or a meal and had one helluva time. Hence the 9 hours to go 180 miles!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

I hope I remember this to tell my Hubby. He knows of quite a few bars and taverns. He used to play league darts and pool. Wouldn't be strange if he knew your friend?

“Elegant Roses”

Cov's hooking workshop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

DazzleDat wrote:
I hope I remember this to tell my Hubby. He knows of quite a few bars and taverns. He used to play league darts and pool. Wouldn't be strange if he knew your friend?
I don't know how long you've been there, but she left Renton many years ago. Sold her place. It was on 3rd for many years, then she moved into a strip mall right outside Boeing. It was a hopping kind of place though. And she'd do an annual Thanksgiving dinner --for free, to thank all her patrons.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Topix Forum right now

Search the Topix Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Struggling101's Game Plan On Life With A Forced... 2 hr GucaMOLE 524
black men think MAJORITY of white women love them 7 hr Pringles 4
Games (Sep '13) 10 hr Mark 2
Enemy Dawn Cheat Sheet 10 hr Mark 1
Combs and combs mobile movers Letcher co. 12 hr Baker 1
erotic massage 12 hr SDS14707 1
jisten bieber in coma !!!!!! you can't belie... 13 hr lorinzapiadra 1
Books, Recipes, Gardening AND (Jul '12) 15 hr Rose of Tralee 18,092
•••