Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#6458 Feb 8, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>The word is K**k. It sets off one of their filters. I had a mod explain it to me one time. You can't even use it without the c in it. But if you know your post is truly not offensive, it's probably ok. I got the word a**hole in last night. Got a warning, but I hit enter again anyway. I wasn't calling anyone specific that, and figured everyone on here is an adult so they could handle it.
Can you omit the two k's now and give me the ** letters now? For some odd reason my mind isn't working. LOL. Now can I have my decaf, metamucil, sweet & low with pecan pralene creamer?

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#6459 Feb 8, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you omit the two k's now and give me the ** letters now? For some odd reason my mind isn't working. LOL. Now can I have my decaf, metamucil, sweet & low with pecan pralene creamer?
ic. Funny, the words they have in their filters. I think I have you covered on everything but the metamucil. Maybe the perfessor has some with him.

KnightPirate

“Supporting The Girl...”

Since: Jun 10

With A Heart Of Gold

#6460 Feb 8, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>I snorted it in the kitchen while no one was looking . Wasnt coke it was salt peter so I'm on the no pole zone list now .
I'll bet that froze your nose hairs.

#6461 Feb 8, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>ic. Funny, the words they have in their filters. I think I have you covered on everything but the metamucil. Maybe the perfessor has some with him.
*pulls unflavored metamucil out of backpack*

I bet he used the flavored. Orange and coffee doesn't go together. Keep this behind the counter. Where is AG when you need to stash stuff? LOL

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#6462 Feb 8, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
*pulls unflavored metamucil out of backpack*
I bet he used the flavored. Orange and coffee doesn't go together. Keep this behind the counter. Where is AG when you need to stash stuff? LOL
No I didn't! I did it just as instructed. The sound of orange flavored coffee is enough to gag me. There was a part missing from the instructions: don't let the coffee get cool. Forgot I had a cup of coffee going. Live and learn, huh? Y'all have a good'n.

#6463 Feb 8, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>No I didn't! I did it just as instructed. The sound of orange flavored coffee is enough to gag me. There was a part missing from the instructions: don't let the coffee get cool. Forgot I had a cup of coffee going. Live and learn, huh? Y'all have a good'n.
I told you the hot keeps it from getting gooey. LOL

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6464 Feb 8, 2013
KnightPirate wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice avatar Bertie. Where's the bottle of Coke?
Lol...I actually have a stuffed polarbear with a coke bottle in his hand. It was a promotional item given to me. I should use a picture of it for my avatar.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6465 Feb 8, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I'm good how are you? Any big plans?
Work is carzy busy. I think i will be spending tomorrow trying to get caught up at work.

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6466 Feb 8, 2013
Morning everyone. A big 'ol mason jar of shine for me, Cov. Thanks.

I hope everyone has a great day.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#6467 Feb 8, 2013
Thee_Rickster wrote:
Morning everyone. A big 'ol mason jar of shine for me, Cov. Thanks.
I hope everyone has a great day.
Well, since it's always 5 o'clock somewhere, I guess it's never too early to start with the 'shine. Here ya go. Watch out someone doesn't try to slip you some metamucil in there.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#6468 Feb 8, 2013
Bertie D wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...I actually have a stuffed polarbear with a coke bottle in his hand. It was a promotional item given to me. I should use a picture of it for my avatar.
My favorite coffee mug has the polar bears drinking bottles of coke. someone gave it to me for christmas years ago. It's such a nice big mug!

#6469 Feb 8, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Well, since it's always 5 o'clock somewhere, I guess it's never too early to start with the 'shine. Here ya go. Watch out someone doesn't try to slip you some metamucil in there.
Hey! Go awhile without a good poop and then you'll think different. LOL

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#6470 Feb 8, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Go awhile without a good poop and then you'll think different. LOL
I hope I never find out that one! Coffee and a cigarette in the morning seem to more than take care of it. And my bet's more on the coffee than the smoke.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#6471 Feb 8, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Well, since it's always 5 o'clock somewhere, I guess it's never too early to start with the 'shine. Here ya go. Watch out someone doesn't try to slip you some metamucil in there.
LOL! A metamucil and shine turd? Dang, I can't imagine that. Gollleee!

#6472 Feb 8, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>I hope I never find out that one! Coffee and a cigarette in the morning seem to more than take care of it. And my bet's more on the coffee than the smoke.
Actually the reason I take it is because of the number of polyps discovered and the fact I have a family history of colon cancer.

Doc wants me to cut down on caffeine the rat bastus. I quit smoking 14 months ago.

This healthy lifestyle is gonna kill me!!

“MooMod”

Since: Feb 11

Pokeatwat Farms

#6473 Feb 8, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! A metamucil and shine turd? Dang, I can't imagine that. Gollleee!
TMI old fart .

“MooMod”

Since: Feb 11

Pokeatwat Farms

#6474 Feb 8, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>I hope I never find out that one! Coffee and a cigarette in the morning seem to more than take care of it. And my bet's more on the coffee than the smoke.
Cov could I have a chilli cheese coney with onions an extra beans . I want to blow bubbles in the pond tonite .

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#6475 Feb 8, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Cov~~
I thought the same thing!
I also thought of him when the little boy was being held hostage
in Alabama. That guy was anti-government with strange, convolted
ideas, too.
Supposedly, he had a story that he wanted everyone to hear but
never getting to the point of why.
It sounds so familiar, it gives me goosebumps...
I see he's got a thread out there using the name excop killing cop or something similar. Yep! didn't take him long.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#6476 Feb 8, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>Cov could I have a chilli cheese coney with onions an extra beans . I want to blow bubbles in the pond tonite .
Coming right up! Isn't going to be a little cold in the pond tonight? I love those, too, but they don't like me very much. I like to throw a little cole slaw on it, too.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#6477 Feb 8, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the reason I take it is because of the number of polyps discovered and the fact I have a family history of colon cancer.
Doc wants me to cut down on caffeine the rat bastus. I quit smoking 14 months ago.
This healthy lifestyle is gonna kill me!!
Got that history, too, from both sides of the family. I usually only have a cup or two in the morning during the week, and might have 3 on the weekends. More of life's simple pleasures we take for granted that we're always going to be able to enjoy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
play last word! (Aug '12) 2 hr texas pete 265
Has the music thread been deleted? 7 hr Krista_Jo 8
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 8 hr -Mo Jo- 7,506
A to Z of a Girl's names... (Aug '12) 8 hr aka Deja Blue 619
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 9 hr User Gamer 1,097
Post anything using the Letter M! (Aug '12) 9 hr User Gamer 619
Oh 12 hr Blah 1
More from around the web