Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth

#6418 Feb 7, 2013
And that last sentence fragment? I have no idea what I was going to say. CRS...

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#6419 Feb 7, 2013
Hegel wrote:
LOL!! I call it being bumfuzzled. Sounds more like a curable condition. y'all have a good'n.

“" MooMod "”

Since: Feb 11

Pokeatwat Farms

#6420 Feb 7, 2013
Hegel wrote:
It's a 3 letter word . A G E .

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Earth

#6421 Feb 7, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!! I call it being bumfuzzled. Sounds more like a curable condition. y'all have a good'n.
I think I'm tired, perf, but that's not a very good excuse. I'll have to remember bumfuzzled. I like that. LOL

When I was a little girl there was an old man who lived up the street from us. His word for being overly tired was "pizzlesprung". Maybe I'm pizzlefuzzled:)

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Earth

#6422 Feb 7, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>It's a 3 letter word . A G E .
Oh, surely not!

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#6423 Feb 7, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>It's a 3 letter word . A G E .
Wash your mouth out with soap, you old fart. Or at least, a good swig outa the mason jar of shine.

“Let's Go And SeeThe Stars, ”

Level 8

Since: Jun 10

The Milky Way Or Even Mars

#6424 Feb 7, 2013
Hegel wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, cov! You've always made me feel very welcome here. My problem is that I'm usually doing other things while posting, so it's about all I can handle to keep up with one thread at a time. Pitiful, I know, but between phone calls and other stuff I know my limitations. I can't multitask while multitasking. LOL
Here's something I saw the other day that made my eyes light up, and for that reason I will NOT be making it. I can't be trusted with Nutella.
Salted Nutella Puppy Chow
http://sallysbakingaddiction.com/2013/01/28/s...
Oh, and
Hello Hegel,
I'm new around here. Good to meet you! The posters here are so friendly and funny. I looked at that puppy chow recipe. I will be making that soon. It looks AWESOME! Thanks for sharing :)

“Let's Go And SeeThe Stars, ”

Level 8

Since: Jun 10

The Milky Way Or Even Mars

#6425 Feb 7, 2013
Goodnight you all! Night perfessor! Some day I'll find out what those "thingies" are or maybe I don't wanna know....

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Earth

#6426 Feb 7, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Wash your mouth out with soap, you old fart. Or at least, a good swig outa the mason jar of shine.
Yeah! You can tell just by looking at my avi that I'm no more than four or five....if that!
:)

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#6427 Feb 7, 2013
Faerydust wrote:
Goodnight you all! Night perfessor! Some day I'll find out what those "thingies" are or maybe I don't wanna know....
I think you would enjoy an official introduction. Ruby is the official 'thingie' holder, though Lady Cov and the Rickster keeps them busy. Good night, and pleasant dreams.

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Earth

#6428 Feb 7, 2013
Faerydust wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Hegel,
I'm new around here. Good to meet you! The posters here are so friendly and funny. I looked at that puppy chow recipe. I will be making that soon. It looks AWESOME! Thanks for sharing :)
Hi, Faerydust! Nice to meet you too. Let me know how the recipe turns out. That blog is fun to explore.

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6429 Feb 7, 2013
Chrissyface wrote:
It took me forever to find this place again. She got an infection like a week ago and got pretty sick but is doing better now. I am trying hard to keep everyone updated and work and visit her and everything. Right now she is kinda weak and everything from medicine and the infection but she is doing her best and my mommyface is pretty fierce! I am going to try hard to update you all when I can. my email is chrissyface89 at gmail. It's the one i use for junk but I will make sure to check it if you want other updates. Me and the fam thank you for everything.
Chrissyface, please tell mommyface I think about her often and can't wait for her return. I have some really smartazz things I thought of and need to relay. I know she'll appreciate my humor. God speed and take care.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#6430 Feb 8, 2013
Good morning! Coffee's on. Breakfast is ready to be made for anyone who's hungry this morning.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#6431 Feb 8, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>I think you would enjoy an official introduction. Ruby is the official 'thingie' holder, though Lady Cov and the Rickster keeps them busy. Good night, and pleasant dreams.
I hope she has big hands then because I have a big thingy!

Ruby I need some help if that's the case? I have a big thingy that needs tending too, it's a water pump that needs to be installed in my vehicle, lol.

What were you guys thinking anyway, shame on you!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#6432 Feb 8, 2013
Cov, do you have any sausage breakfast burrito's? I'll take some then, thanks!!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#6433 Feb 8, 2013
Bertie D wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really sure what out weekend is suppose to be like here.
Bertie that's an interesting HOT avatar you have there! lol

But she looks a little frigid, reminds me of my ex! lol

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#6434 Feb 8, 2013
covcas wrote:
Good morning! Coffee's on. Breakfast is ready to be made for anyone who's hungry this morning.
That'd be me, covcas. How about scrambled with cheese and bacon on the side? Oh, and my usual horse shoe standing black coffee.

Thanks. I'll sit at the counter so it's easy to find me when the food is ready..lol....Hey, can I borrow your paper? Thanks.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6435 Feb 8, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Bertie that's an interesting HOT avatar you have there! lol
But she looks a little frigid, reminds me of my ex! lol
Good morning Ricky. Lol....it just seemed to fit with the weather we are having here.

How are you today?

TGIF

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6436 Feb 8, 2013
Good Moring Cov and everyone.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#6437 Feb 8, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Cov, do you have any sausage breakfast burrito's? I'll take some then, thanks!!
I can fix you one easily enough! Breakfast on the go this morning?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 5 hr -Sprocket- 5,328
CNN NBC MSNBC CBS why fake news 9 hr emperorjohn 2
Looking 4 fun on Skype 11 hr Bamabradley2424 1
Helicopter (Nov '14) 11 hr Just Slim 48
I need a boyfriend 12 hr Voxx 5
Looking for female or male over 45 to Skype 12 hr Bamabradley2424 1
Interested in a Good Half Black & Puerto Rican... 13 hr DaOne4You 2
More from around the web