Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#572 Nov 20, 2012
Bertie D wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Junket! Ohh...sounds good.
The perfessor likes a sob (sausage on biscuit). And when JaneDear wants her eggs "babydoll style", that's scwambled with cheese (that's my great-grandson's pronunciation of scrambled).

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#573 Nov 20, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>The perfessor likes a sob (sausage on biscuit). And when JaneDear wants her eggs "babydoll style", that's scwambled with cheese (that's my great-grandson's pronunciation of scrambled).
That's sounds good too. I have 20 minutes to lunch and I am now staving. I think I will be having a gluten free English muffin tomatoe sandwich with cucumbers and a pear.

“Make time ”

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

for contemplation

#574 Nov 20, 2012
Bertie D wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Junket! Ohh...sounds good.
Nothing could be finer, except to live in Carolina. Living in CT (currently 46 F) is not as much fun as it sounds. Given my druthers (love that word), 60 to 80F, year round would be divine.

Many comment/complain about the weather, have you noticed, but no one does anything about it.
:-)

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#575 Nov 20, 2012
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing could be finer, except to live in Carolina. Living in CT (currently 46 F) is not as much fun as it sounds. Given my druthers (love that word), 60 to 80F, year round would be divine.
Many comment/complain about the weather, have you noticed, but no one does anything about it.
:-)
I think i will be moving where it is warmer in a few years. It's 54 degress here today.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#576 Nov 20, 2012
It was 81 here today ... beautiful day ...

70°F
Clear
Feels like: 70°
High 81°Low 57

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#577 Nov 21, 2012
Anyone hungry this morning? I've got a fresh pot of coffee going. Biscuits with plenty of bacon, sausage, gravy, country ham with red-eye gravy, home fries, grits, pancakes, waffles, french toast, blueberry or banana nut muffins fresh from the oven.

-alain-vain-

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#578 Nov 21, 2012
~~~~~

good early morning
to our chef covcas ...
a russsh combo please
and hoping your day is
as nice to you as you
make ours to us

~~~~~

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#579 Nov 21, 2012
-alain-vain- wrote:
~~~~~
good early morning
to our chef covcas ...
a russsh combo please
and hoping your day is
as nice to you as you
make ours to us
~~~~~
Good morning to you, kind sir, and thank you very much. One russsh combo just for you. Have a wonderful day!

Level 7

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#580 Nov 21, 2012
Morning covcas! Hope this Wednesday is treating well!

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#581 Nov 21, 2012
Grits~~
NEVER runny, use only real butter on them with sea salt and enough coarse pepper to make you sneeze...

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#582 Nov 21, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
Grits~~
NEVER runny, use only real butter on them with sea salt and enough coarse pepper to make you sneeze...
Picky, picky, picky. No self-respecting Southerner uses instant grits. I pride myself on my grits. LOL--that guy from My Cousin Vinnie. I love that scene.

Want some of that Yuban Columbian Coffee this morning? It started out about 45 here and is supposed to go up to 70.

Buzz rode a horse yesterday for the first time! He was so proud of himself.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#583 Nov 21, 2012
covcas wrote:
Anyone hungry this morning? I've got a fresh pot of coffee going. Biscuits with plenty of bacon, sausage, gravy, country ham with red-eye gravy, home fries, grits, pancakes, waffles, french toast, blueberry or banana nut muffins fresh from the oven.
Morning covcas ... I'll have a straight to the arteries kind of breakfast ... sounds good to me with some coffee, too ... gosh, that sounds so good ... as I realize that I really need to go to the grocery store like, NOW!... Enjoy your day and have fun! FC <3 ...

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#584 Nov 21, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Picky, picky, picky. No self-respecting Southerner uses instant grits. I pride myself on my grits. LOL--that guy from My Cousin Vinnie. I love that scene.
Want some of that Yuban Columbian Coffee this morning? It started out about 45 here and is supposed to go up to 70.
Buzz rode a horse yesterday for the first time! He was so proud of himself.
Yea, I'll try a grit~~lol
One of my favorite funny movies.
You better not be trying to trick me, telling me it's YCC and then
sneak in a cup of chicory.
That's good to hear about Buzz riding the horse. In no time at all
he'll be asking and looking forward to riding again.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#585 Nov 21, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning covcas ... I'll have a straight to the arteries kind of breakfast ... sounds good to me with some coffee, too ... gosh, that sounds so good ... as I realize that I really need to go to the grocery store like, NOW!... Enjoy your day and have fun! FC <3 ...
Ok. Here's a grab an go for you. careful with the coffee--it's hot and I don't need a lawsuit if you burn yourself!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#586 Nov 21, 2012
Hello all ... this was posted to me by a dear friend this morning... thought I would share :)

Here is wishing you and yours the best Thanksgiving ever shared in love, peace, and gratitude!!

May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious
and your pies take the prize,
and may your Thanksgiving dinner
stay off your thighs!
–Unknown

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#587 Nov 21, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Ok. Here's a grab an go for you. careful with the coffee--it's hot and I don't need a lawsuit if you burn yourself!
Okie dokie, grab and go works for me ... Lawsuits! That's my specialty, lol ... I'm real good at that! LOL ... okay, TTYL ...

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#588 Nov 21, 2012
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Hello all ... this was posted to me by a dear friend this morning... thought I would share :)
Here is wishing you and yours the best Thanksgiving ever shared in love, peace, and gratitude!!
May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious
and your pies take the prize,
and may your Thanksgiving dinner
stay off your thighs!
–Unknown
Thank you, Hatti! Best of turkey day to you and yours, also. Are you cooking?

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#589 Nov 21, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
Grits~~
Ruby you sneezed, Bless You :) Covcas i`ll have some toast n cows butter on it if you have it, Thanks

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#590 Nov 21, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, Hatti! Best of turkey day to you and yours, also. Are you cooking?
Sort of ... a couple of side dishes on Thursday to take to my sisters and then again Friday night to the out-laws. LOL !!:)

But we always have a good time. Small gathering on Thanksgiving day and a large group in Friday night. Loads of fun, food, laughter and love !!

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#591 Nov 21, 2012
&fe ature=related

Everyone grab a turkey leg and pretend it's a microphone~~
If your leg is still in the oven, then grab a hair brush and sing along with Etta.

Your good thing is about to end...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American & Allied Soldiers Rock! (Jun '11) 1 hr novi 16,807
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 1 hr novi 5,724
superwoman Sun North Mountain 2
Julie Thomas Berkemo's Hotel ADA Information Sun North Mountain 6
Amanda Garza & Andre Gonzalez Sat fjhgbn3013 3
oscillator circuits Fri Willion Rose 1
make americ great again Jul 21 North Mountain 3
More from around the web