Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#552 Nov 20, 2012
Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Ricky, Hatti and Covcas :) I`ll have what Ricky is having to go, Thanks
Good morning to you! One to go coming right up. Wish you had time to stay and visit.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#553 Nov 20, 2012
JaneDear wrote:
LOL
another baby bat..... RUN BERTIE!
shhh--we haven't even told her about the chin hair yet. Let us get to the good part before you scare her out of here.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#554 Nov 20, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Howdy! What would you like this morning? And please don't tell me you want applesauce squares.
You know, I still don't know what those are. They looked like lumpy orange jello squares.

I'll have the ususal...
Steak ,eggs with cheese, pancakes, sausage,biscuits with gravy, maybe some bacon and a large mocha latte. I wish I could eat like this in real life!

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#555 Nov 20, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>shhh--we haven't even told her about the chin hair yet. Let us get to the good part before you scare her out of here.
Wellll... maybe OK....I do need a new partner in crime since Ree went AWOL.
What size bra does Bertie wear?

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#556 Nov 20, 2012
Wabbit wrote:
Good morning JaneDear, Ruby, Barbi, Bertie and Perfessor and if I left anyone out it wasn`t intentional!!
Wabbit Wabbit Wabbit!

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#557 Nov 20, 2012
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I still don't know what those are. They looked like lumpy orange jello squares.
I'll have the ususal...
Steak ,eggs with cheese, pancakes, sausage,biscuits with gravy, maybe some bacon and a large mocha latte. I wish I could eat like this in real life!
And eat for free! And get a meal served within minutes that hadn't been being kept warm under some weird lights. Or a burger that's not being kept "moist" by floating in hot water. That's just nasty, right there. And they're usually dry tasting anyway.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#558 Nov 20, 2012
Pisces
You'll be ready to strut your stuff again as the Moon moves into your lunar high cycle; people will be drawn to you as you are more radiant than usual. Your powers of intuition are on the increase; it may even be painful for many of you to be around other people. You can use your strength today to heal, so don't be afraid to be with those who need your healing powers. Even the psychic vampires can't drain you now.

LOL--this is so me. I'm going to get me a pair of fine boots and just strut my stuff all over the place here. Like moths to a flame, everyone will be attracted to me. And not only the psychic vampires won't be able to touch me--neither will the zombi ones. Don't you all wish you could be me just for the day.
Maybe I'll have to start doing my readings here for entertainment in the morning. It was fun when I could remember what sign people are and could sort of tailor the readings for them.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#559 Nov 20, 2012
Good morning!! I have to head out to do grocery shopping. Need to grab a BOB and a mocha to go!!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#560 Nov 20, 2012
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Wellll... maybe OK....I do need a new partner in crime since Ree went AWOL.
What size bra does Bertie wear?
What.....Oh my....

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#561 Nov 20, 2012
DazzleDat wrote:
Good morning!! I have to head out to do grocery shopping. Need to grab a BOB and a mocha to go!!
Ok. Sliding it down for you. Can you pick up a head of lettuce for me while you're out?'preciate it!

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#562 Nov 20, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>I've seen a lot of people use it on their eggs. I'm not a fan of it. Down here we use a lot of Frank's hot sauce (with the little old lady that says I put that chit on everything).
I've never been partial to Tabasco either.
Like you, I prefer Franks or Texas Pete.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#563 Nov 20, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Ok. Sliding it down for you. Can you pick up a head of lettuce for me while you're out?'preciate it!
Sure no problem.

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#564 Nov 20, 2012
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Wabbit Wabbit Wabbit!
:)

Covcas i`ll be back for supper, So I hope you got some beans n taters on the afternoon menu :) lol

Good morning Dazzle :)

Location hidden

#565 Nov 20, 2012
Hi DD. What's a BOB?

“Make time ”

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

for contemplation

#566 Nov 20, 2012
Bertie D wrote:
Hi DD. What's a BOB?
Hi Bertie! Allow me to answer, since it's my personal favorite. Bacon on biscuit and no one makes them as well as Cov.
:-)

-alain-vain-

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#567 Nov 20, 2012
~~~~~

good afternoon chef covcas
I will have a russsh combo
and of course one of your
big smiles to make my day ...

~~~~~

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#568 Nov 20, 2012
Good morning covcas and all ... geesh, 300 posts since I lasted posted ... man, I must've been tired ... I'm not going to read them all but I missed a lot of meals, lol ... wishing all a good day!...

nice pic Daz ...

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#569 Nov 20, 2012
Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>:)
Covcas i`ll be back for supper, So I hope you got some beans n taters on the afternoon menu :) lol
Good morning Dazzle :)
No problem. Cornbread, too.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#570 Nov 20, 2012
-alain-vain- wrote:
~~~~~
good afternoon chef covcas
I will have a russsh combo
and of course one of your
big smiles to make my day ...
~~~~~
One russsh combo coming right up. And always a smile for you.

Location hidden

#571 Nov 20, 2012
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Bertie! Allow me to answer, since it's my personal favorite. Bacon on biscuit and no one makes them as well as Cov.
:-)
Hi Junket! Ohh...sounds good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 1 hr Izzy-_- 5,727
Creating a forum? ... right... 7 hr North Mountain 5
Boulder City Lady offers free rent / ends in a ... 16 hr Nightmare Rental 1
How to convince my parents to let me get my own... 18 hr AlexD113 1
Why do afrocentrics accuse whites of being cave... 21 hr Bolsheviks btfo 1
Pit Bulls Should B Banned (Mar '15) Tue Total Ban 123
Wonder Woman Tue SU BURRRRR MAN 3
More from around the web