Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

After Friday wrote:
<quoted text>
Lotta rules here.
Not really. Cov just wants everyone to be polite here. Is that asking too much? Come on over here and let's dance. You look like a hunka hunka burnin' love to me.

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops that was BOWL .. But with my accent it probably sounds more like bowel ! LOL !
Whew...I thought I had a colonoscopy scheduled that I forgot about. Don't do that to me Hatti. I would hate to miss the Super Bowl for that. LOL

Naw, not quite ready. It's all done but the food. I take care of that tomorrow.

“No Hot pants, no problem”

Level 7

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

After Friday wrote:
I see you're talking about drugs.
That is more fun that talking about Kevin.
We've always got some good moonshine and we don't do drugs--we have glaucoma and need meds to help control the pressure behind our eyes. Yeah that's it--pressure.

“No Hot pants, no problem”

Level 7

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Rare clip of my face. Does it fit with the shorts?

“Wolves in the moonlight”

Since: Jun 09

Cov's hooking workshop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, Cov. I'm in the mood to go home and put on the headphones myself. Tomorrow's going to be a busy day. I'm coming back to the office for a couple hours, then it's off to the big party! Last night I made party favors. I'm taking 15 twists. It's only going to take two or three to get everybody there wrecked, but people can take the ones home that we don't burn. We're going to stuff them all into a miniature 49ers helmet. My buddy who is throwing the party is a sheriff, and he's going to have crab, prime rib, lumpia and smoked salmon that he caught himself in Alaska. Cops throw fun parties. If it gets too loud, who are the neighbors going to call? LOL! He was worried that there's going to be too much food so I told him I'd make sure everyone has a raging appetite. He doesn't want to deal with any leftovers. I gave him my solemn promise that I would personally make sure there would, at least, be no smoked salmon left at the end of the party. I LOVE that stuff! He bought a giant big screen just for the Super Bowl. Since you and your husband are Niners fans, I'll dedicate a beer to you guys precisely at the exact moment of the first kickoff of the game! Cheers!
I love smoked salmon! My dad and his buddies always went salmon fishing off the Oregon coast and they'd split the catch (so everyone could be within limits). He always had some canned (just regular like tuna), and then some smoked and canned. Best ever. Smoke one for us too! Tony will appreciate the gesture. He'll have his niners troll out here for luck. I should take a picture of it and use it as an avatar tomorrow. Have to see what I can do about that.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Edith Myshortz wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FnJOsfalSYsXX
I just fell in lust !!! Love cost 2 much money now .

Cov's hooking workshop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Edith Myshortz wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FnJOsfalSYsXX
Damn, you brazen hussy! You know that's not you. Take your over-stuffed shorts and go out back for a while. And quit flirtin!

Cov's hooking workshop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>It will be an honor to dedicate the first one I fire up to you and Tony! Hope we win! Knock on wood. Cross fingers! My buddy vacuum seals his salmon, right out of the smoker. Then they flash freeze it and ship it home for him. It's out of this world! What's really funny is that he doesn't eat it himself. He can't stand it. He just gives it away. What's wrong with that guy, huh?
Sacrilege! How can you not just love it? My dad hunted, too, so we always had pheasant, duck, deer, rabbit. The only one I didn't like was duck. Too greasy and all dark meat. I'd probably like it better now, since all I'll eat from a chicken is the dark meat. Kristen just took a picture of the troll--I'm waiting for her to get it to facebook so I can snatch it and use it as an avatar for tomorrow. Tony will be glued to the tv during the game. I'm excited about it, too.

Cov's hooking workshop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

RandMan--I shared your post with Tony and he says "derby up".

Cov's hooking workshop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>I just fell in lust !!! Love cost 2 much money now .
She'll love you and leave you Dad. And she can't cook. She couldn't make a cookie if her life depended on it.

Cov's hooking workshop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

This should be Edith's theme song. She just wants to party all the time. Not that that's a bad thing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Sacrilege! How can you not just love it? My dad hunted, too, so we always had pheasant, duck, deer, rabbit. The only one I didn't like was duck. Too greasy and all dark meat. I'd probably like it better now, since all I'll eat from a chicken is the dark meat. Kristen just took a picture of the troll--I'm waiting for her to get it to facebook so I can snatch it and use it as an avatar for tomorrow. Tony will be glued to the tv during the game. I'm excited about it, too.
I ain't the spelling cops but u spelled pheasant wrong . It's peasant , ya know like the mid eviel middle class that worked the fields an slopped da hogs and cooked da plum pies an hey linder sellar slopped her dripper . I just had a Edith brain flash again . She'e got 4 weekends a friends with benefits with Dad soon can she borrow your car to drive up here ? She wanted my credit card number to buy gas with so I told her it ..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

covcas wrote:
<quoted text>She'll love you and leave you Dad. And she can't cook. She couldn't make a cookie if her life depended on it.
See above just put cookies in the trunk .

Cov's hooking workshop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>See above just put cookies in the trunk .
Oh I do all the work and she gets to have all the fun? I don't think so. And she doesn't know how to make red-eye gravy--or sausage and biscuits. Hell, she can't even boil water! Dad cannot live on lust alone!

Cov's hooking workshop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Hope my avatar gets approved and shows up in time for tomorrow's game.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Uh-oh, Dad. I see a situation cooking. You're about to be put in the position of "benefits or appetite". That's a hard one to wiggle out of sometimes. Good luck!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Sacrilege! How can you not just love it? My dad hunted, too, so we always had pheasant, duck, deer, rabbit. The only one I didn't like was duck. Too greasy and all dark meat. I'd probably like it better now, since all I'll eat from a chicken is the dark meat. Kristen just took a picture of the troll--I'm waiting for her to get it to facebook so I can snatch it and use it as an avatar for tomorrow. Tony will be glued to the tv during the game. I'm excited about it, too.
I can eat smoked duck. But that's the only way I like it. The ducks in the Pacific Flyway have a fishy flavor that I find really unpleasant. The smoke kind of kills that nasty taste and makes it somewhat palatable. Still not my first choice though. Pheasant and rabbits are good and venison is okay, I suppose. I don't like it well enough to hunt deer any more though. I like to hunt boar, however. The meat is delicious and it's very lean. The hogs that live in the oak forests are the best because they eat a diet of acorns.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

covcas wrote:
RandMan--I shared your post with Tony and he says "derby up".
OK, Tony! This bud's for you! Go Niners!

Cov's hooking workshop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>OK, Tony! This bud's for you! Go Niners!
Ha ha ha. Granddaughter says a derby is a horse race.

Tony appreciates it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha ha. Granddaughter says a derby is a horse race.
Tony appreciates it!
That's funny. I'm gonna be dreaming about that smoked salmon tonight, Cov. Did you ever put it in some cream cheese, along with some garlic and minced scallions with some herbs and chili flakes? Spread it on a water cracker and your tongue will think it's in heaven. I hope there's some to bring home. My mouth is watering just from thinking about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••