Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6012 Feb 2, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
I everyone!! I think I'll sit around here and wait for shine and out back time.
Sounds like a good plan.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#6013 Feb 2, 2013
I just want to take a minute here to say something that I know is probably going to really stupid, given that this is just topix and not RL, However, this thread has my name attached to it and it makes it sort of like my home. I would not want someone coming into my home and making another guest feel uncomfortable and that's how I feel about this place. My greatest pleasure is having people over to my home -- friends and family and seeing everyone have a good time. We've got quite an extended family, so there are inlaws and outlaws even I'm not too fond of, but I would never treat them rudely or want them to be treated rudely by others. I know--I'm silly and old-fashioned, but thats just me.

I'm off my soapbox now. Thanks.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#6014 Feb 2, 2013
Thee_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a good plan.
Why wait? You know where the shine is and we all know where Ruby's meds are. She'll never miss a little bit.

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Location hidden

#6015 Feb 2, 2013
covcas wrote:
I just want to take a minute here to say something that I know is probably going to really stupid, given that this is just topix and not RL, However, this thread has my name attached to it and it makes it sort of like my home. I would not want someone coming into my home and making another guest feel uncomfortable and that's how I feel about this place. My greatest pleasure is having people over to my home -- friends and family and seeing everyone have a good time. We've got quite an extended family, so there are inlaws and outlaws even I'm not too fond of, but I would never treat them rudely or want them to be treated rudely by others. I know--I'm silly and old-fashioned, but thats just me.
I'm off my soapbox now. Thanks.
This thread is a pleasure and it needs to stay that way.

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Location hidden

#6016 Feb 2, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Why wait? You know where the shine is and we all know where Ruby's meds are. She'll never miss a little bit.
Now you're talking. Let's go.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#6017 Feb 2, 2013
A little Mark Knopfler.. Brothers in Arms. I love the guitar but the words have special meaning for me.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#6018 Feb 2, 2013
Thee_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're talking. Let's go.
If you're waiting on me, you're already behind!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#6019 Feb 2, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>It just got really windy and rainy here. Even heard some thunder. I didn't realize it was basketball season. But I guess March madness is right around the corner. I don't follow it at all, though. I'm not all that into any sports for that matter. Would you like a cup of coffee or some hot cocoa? Got a cake still warm from the oven if you'd like some.
During basketball season .. I bleed BLUE !. I only like college basketball , the pro teams are boring to me. I like ALL football :)

Cocoa and cake ... Sounds good ..just a splash of shine should warm me right up :)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#6020 Feb 2, 2013
Thee_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is a pleasure and it needs to stay that way.
I think so too :). Good evening Rick, all set for your Super Bowel party tomorrow ?

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#6022 Feb 2, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text> During basketball season .. I bleed BLUE !. I only like college basketball , the pro teams are boring to me. I like ALL football :)
Cocoa and cake ... Sounds good ..just a splash of shine should warm me right up :)
We can definitely take care of that. The perfessor only brings the best. And it sure doesn't take much to warm you up.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#6023 Feb 2, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text> I think so too :). Good evening Rick, all set for your Super Bowel party tomorrow ?
Oops that was BOWL .. But with my accent it probably sounds more like bowel ! LOL !

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#6024 Feb 2, 2013
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>I'll drink to that, Cov. Now let's make like your cookies and get baked!
I'm up for that. I'm all over the board tonight with music. Moody Blues and Timothy Leary. LOL--Tune in, turn on and drop out. He was a strange one. Big proponent of LSD--something I never tried. Too chicken. A little puff puff pass was about all I was ever able to handle. Someone offered me coke one time and I exhaled instead of inhaled. Needless to say, I was persona non grata after that. I just chickened out of that at the last minute. Oh, and I was never very good at the puff puff either. Usually had to have someone give me a shotgun. And I'm a child of the 60's! What the hell is wrong with that picture?

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#6025 Feb 2, 2013
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>I'll drink to that, Cov. Now let's make like your cookies and get baked!
Hey Randman .. That was a cute saying . I saw on 8's thread you asked about Ray Lewis. His football record speak for itself, but its his community work and his faith that will be his legacy. The man has done a lot off the field through his time and money. Every story I've read about him , he truly walks his talk . I think he has great integrity .

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#6026 Feb 2, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops that was BOWL .. But with my accent it probably sounds more like bowel ! LOL !
LMAO! Hatti, I'm going to have to bring out the super colon blow to take care of that one.(Old Saturday night live skit, for those of you to young to remember).

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#6027 Feb 2, 2013
*walks in with everyone's favorite drink, alcoholic or not, all types of chips, salsa, ice creme, cookies and M&M's*

I thought these may be needed. It's one of those nights.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#6031 Feb 2, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Hatti, I'm going to have to bring out the super colon blow to take care of that one.(Old Saturday night live skit, for those of you to young to remember).
I think I came at a wrong time. I don't want no colon blow. LOL

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#6032 Feb 2, 2013
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever tried edibles, Cov? It's a totally different experience. Now they have tinctures at the dispensaries. You just put a couple of drops under your tongue and WEEEEEEEEE! Maybe that would suit you better than the conventional method.
Might be! I smoke cigarettes (Marlboro's--they make you sterile according to an old boyfriend whose oldest son is older than my daughter). Ok. Here's an oldie by Reba. Speaking of my daughter, she can hit this one perfectly--poor child--sings like Reba but looks more like Wynona Judd.

&NR =1&feature=fvwp

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#6033 Feb 2, 2013
Oh--and now I'm too old to appreciate that stuff, I guess. Or too cheap to want to spend my hard earned cash on it.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#6037 Feb 2, 2013
John_Dear wrote:
<quoted text>Covcas where's Edith . She's been wanting a ride !
A ride on your John Deere? Let me see if I can drag her lazy butt out here. You might be a little young for her--she's sort of partial to the perfessor and Unreal's dad. Dad won't have her though--she can't cook.

“No Hot pants, no problem”

Level 7

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6038 Feb 2, 2013
Well, I'm in the mood for some dancin'. Who here has the moves like Jagger? And who knows which one is me in this video? Oh yeah, I'm definitely in it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word association game (Sep '12) 48 min -Cowardly Lion- 1,723
Another Day: No White Male Privilege 1 hr Hippyboy4 9
noah hutchenson: your mother's evil must be exp... 1 hr Anonymous mommy 4
Cowards who hide behind their technology, creep... 3 hr Techno Fly 4
Gay Guys SC 3 hr Sal 147
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 5 hr Sharlene45 4,691
I wanna be a Christian and A Gay ! (Dec '12) 7 hr SweetImp 10
More from around the web