Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#531 Nov 20, 2012
the perfessor wrote:
Good morning, Lady Cov and all. Yep, the usual sob and sog. Got a busy day coming up. This recliner is trying to escape, and it's gonna be a chore holding it down. Hope Ricky has a chance to find a good pool game going on. Sue is back, and he's agonna need to replenish his wallet before the black Fr. sales. Y'all have a good'n.
Here's some breakfast for you, perfessor. Good luck with that recliner--they can be pesky, can't they?

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#532 Nov 20, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>We have years of practice at having fun with each other. JaneDear, too. You've got to try to keep a sense of humor with all the negativity going on. I'm just glad it hasn't gone in here--yet. I'm sure it will spill over, but I have a bouncer and will hopefully be able to remove anyone that gets rowdy.
How many times have we blamed JaneDear for something we did?
We were a couple of meanies, telling her she was a baby bat in training...

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#533 Nov 20, 2012
Good morning everyone~~
I don't eat breakfast but I sure enjoy a good cup of Yuban Columbian Coffee with a heavy splash of
half & Half...

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#534 Nov 20, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times have we blamed JaneDear for something we did?
We were a couple of meanies, telling her she was a baby bat in training...
She's still a baby bat in training! And she loves it. she picks up on the joke so quickly and her come backs are always funny.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#535 Nov 20, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
Good morning everyone~~
I don't eat breakfast but I sure enjoy a good cup of Yuban Columbian Coffee with a heavy splash of
half & Half...
Here ya go! Sorry I don't have any of that good chicory coffee to share--I know how fond you are of it.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#536 Nov 20, 2012

Two Old Cats Like Us (Hank jr & Ray Charles)

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#538 Nov 20, 2012
Hello Cov and Rudy.....Got room for a youngster?

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#539 Nov 20, 2012
Bertie D wrote:
Always! Come on in a sit a spell. would you care for some coffee or some breakfast? BTW--I like your boots.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#540 Nov 20, 2012
Bertie D wrote:
Soooooo~~
You want to be a baby bat in training, too?

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#541 Nov 20, 2012
Good morning everyone.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#542 Nov 20, 2012
Good morning, everyone. Think I'll just grab this corner table in the back and have some scrambled eggs and toast again. With tomato juice.

Location hidden

#543 Nov 20, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Always! Come on in a sit a spell. would you care for some coffee or some breakfast? BTW--I like your boots.
Just herbal tea for me please.

Thank you. I didn't realize they would cause such a stir on topix. They were bought from a shoe store that is locally owned and operated. So the purchased helped a small business owner.:)

Location hidden

#544 Nov 20, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooooo~~
You want to be a baby bat in training, too?
Well....I suppose. I've been called everything else on topix, might as well get trained.:)

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#545 Nov 20, 2012
LOL
another baby bat..... RUN BERTIE!

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#546 Nov 20, 2012
JaneDear wrote:
Good morning everyone.
Howdy! What would you like this morning? And please don't tell me you want applesauce squares.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#547 Nov 20, 2012
Barbi A wrote:
Good morning, everyone. Think I'll just grab this corner table in the back and have some scrambled eggs and toast again. With tomato juice.
To paraphrase Patrick Swayze--No one puts Barbi in the back! Now come on up and sit with us and enjoy your breakfast.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#548 Nov 20, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>To paraphrase Patrick Swayze--No one puts Barbi in the back! Now come on up and sit with us and enjoy your breakfast.
Awww...thank you, Covcas. I need some Tabasco sauce this a.m., too! Anybody else like Tabasco on their eggs? It's especially good at 3 a.m. after a party in the only diner still open in town. Then you get up in the morning and wonder why your tongue is on fire!

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#549 Nov 20, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
Good morning everyone and 1 large black coffee to go please?
Good morning Ricky, Hatti and Covcas :) I`ll have what Ricky is having to go, Thanks

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#550 Nov 20, 2012
Good morning JaneDear, Ruby, Barbi, Bertie and Perfessor and if I left anyone out it wasn`t intentional!!

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#551 Nov 20, 2012
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>Awww...thank you, Covcas. I need some Tabasco sauce this a.m., too! Anybody else like Tabasco on their eggs? It's especially good at 3 a.m. after a party in the only diner still open in town. Then you get up in the morning and wonder why your tongue is on fire!
I've seen a lot of people use it on their eggs. I'm not a fan of it. Down here we use a lot of Frank's hot sauce (with the little old lady that says I put that chit on everything).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Guys SC 2 hr Kyfnet 561
Emma's Place (Jun '11) 10 hr Voyeur 2,861
M4M or F Dom sexual tasks 11 hr James West 1
Dear United States! (Sep '11) 11 hr Voyeur 11
Whats more important to you a wife or a job? (Jun '12) 11 hr Ricky F 179
What hogwarts house are you in and why? 13 hr Hufflepuff 1
moms nudes 13 hr Chubbychaser87 6
More from around the web