Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#5706 Jan 28, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah because I emptied the "shine" over the weekend, might be good to stock a little more? lol
We just have to let the perfessor know. He only brings in the best.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#5707 Jan 28, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>We just have to let the perfessor know. He only brings in the best.
Probably a guarded secrete and has been in his family for decades passed down from the Shiners of generations passed, lol

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#5708 Jan 28, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Probably a guarded secrete and has been in his family for decades passed down from the Shiners of generations passed, lol
Could be. All I know is it's killer stuff.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#5709 Jan 28, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
*walks in sees empty diner, notices back door ajar, sniffs, runs to back door*
I have guacamole chips and homemade salsa!!
The empty diner is because of the Perfessor's gas problem, I hope he's better today?

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#5710 Jan 28, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Could be. All I know is it's killer stuff.
Yeah it is!

Thanks Professer!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Always on the Go "

#5711 Jan 28, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>Hattie I know theres a bad girl inside of you . Grap the pole and show us .
So glad I didn't see this last night ... you might have gotten a show. LOL !

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Always on the Go "

#5712 Jan 28, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Hatti! Poor Rickster--damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. And I agree--you are one of the nicest.
Thank you Ms Cov ....

Good Morning .. just as usual rushing through. Coffe to go and maybe a snack cake for later.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Always on the Go "

#5713 Jan 28, 2013
Thee_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very nice. Just haven't know you long enough to elevate you to that list. I bet I could make you post a nasty retort to me (I have that effect on people) but I like you too much to try and prove that.
Well .. thank you , I think.:) I'm pretty good at ignoring comments that I find offensive.( not always but mostly ). You seem pretty cool on this thread ....

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#5714 Jan 28, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>So glad I didn't see this last night ... you might have gotten a show. LOL !
It's never to late to start?

7770....WOOHOO, bets my wallet, my house, my truck and my dog!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#5715 Jan 28, 2013
After 35 years of marriage, a husband and wife came for counseling.
When asked what the problem was, the wife went into a tirade listing
every problem they had ever had in the years they had been married.
On and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness,
feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of unmet needs
she had endured.
Finally, after allowing this for a sufficient length of time, the therapist
got up, walked around the desk and after asking the wife to stand, he
embraced and kissed her long and passionately as her husband
watched - with a raised eyebrow. The woman shut up and quietly sat
down as though in a daze.
The therapist turned to the husband and said, "This is what your wife
needs at least 3 times a week. Can you do this?"

"Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on
Fridays, I fish."
Chrissyface

Keego Harbor, MI

#5717 Jan 28, 2013
I think I am in the right place. My mommyface wanted me to let people here know that the transplant went okay. She's gonna be in the hospital for a month if there aren't any problems. and she says thanks for the good thoughts. and that I should stay away from kevin and she laughed at that and made me promise to say that.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#5718 Jan 28, 2013
Chrissyface wrote:
I think I am in the right place. My mommyface wanted me to let people here know that the transplant went okay. She's gonna be in the hospital for a month if there aren't any problems. and she says thanks for the good thoughts. and that I should stay away from kevin and she laughed at that and made me promise to say that.
Thank you for stopping in. I do believe you've come to the right place. Tell mommyface I'm sending her an extra large milkshake (half and half just the way she likes it). Truly, thank you for letting us know. Give her our best, and please keep us updated!

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#5719 Jan 28, 2013
Chrissyface wrote:
That's great news. Thanks. Good thoughts and prayers continue her way. Y'all have a good'n.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#5720 Jan 28, 2013
Chrissyface wrote:
Thank you so much for the mommyface update! Send her our love and let her know that she is missed.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#5722 Jan 28, 2013
Chrissyface wrote:
Thank you!
Sending lots of good thoughts her way. I am so glad to *hear* everything went well.
I see she still has that sense of humor!
When you see her tell her Jane wants to know if her boobs are alright...I can't find my keys!

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#5723 Jan 28, 2013
Good morning hungry diner people!

Cov, what's for lunch?

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#5724 Jan 28, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
Good morning hungry diner people!
Cov, what's for lunch?
What would you like? How about an open-faced turkey sandwich with lots of gravy, mashed potatoes, dressing and some cranberry sauce on the side. Sweet tea?

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#5725 Jan 28, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>What would you like? How about an open-faced turkey sandwich with lots of gravy, mashed potatoes, dressing and some cranberry sauce on the side. Sweet tea?
That sounds great Cov, I'll take it (minus the cranberry sauce)

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#5726 Jan 28, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>That sounds great Cov, I'll take it (minus the cranberry sauce)
Ok. You can have it without the cranberry sauce. Would you like something else instead?

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#5727 Jan 28, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Ok. You can have it without the cranberry sauce. Would you like something else instead?
YES, for some reason that made me want Thanksgiving dressing? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sleep Apnea Exercises.... WTF? 6 hr Dan 1
Fabulous Fred Forum 11 hr North Mountain 3
risperdal risperdole (Jul '14) 12 hr VICTIM 169
Word association game (Sep '12) 13 hr Honest Babe 1,272
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 18 hr Alex Nicole 3,777
Too many ads Mon North Mountain 2
Poll Any horny girls want to trade nudes through text? (Jul '14) Sun splashdick11 4
More from around the web