“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#511 Nov 19, 2012
OMG ruby and covcas you two crack me up!

“Cardinals”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#512 Nov 19, 2012
DazzleDat wrote:
OMG ruby and covcas you two crack me up!
We have years of practice at having fun with each other. JaneDear, too. You've got to try to keep a sense of humor with all the negativity going on. I'm just glad it hasn't gone in here--yet. I'm sure it will spill over, but I have a bouncer and will hopefully be able to remove anyone that gets rowdy.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

#513 Nov 19, 2012
A good bouncer is a great thing to have.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#514 Nov 19, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>We have years of practice at having fun with each other. JaneDear, too. You've got to try to keep a sense of humor with all the negativity going on. I'm just glad it hasn't gone in here--yet. I'm sure it will spill over, but I have a bouncer and will hopefully be able to remove anyone that gets rowdy.
Hey Cov, I'll take one of your World Famous Milkshakes! Vanilla please?

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#515 Nov 19, 2012
DazzleDat wrote:
A good bouncer is a great thing to have.
Yeah, I like bouncing. Edith, where are you? Y'all have a good'n.

“Cardinals”

Wherever

#516 Nov 19, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Cov, I'll take one of your World Famous Milkshakes! Vanilla please?
Double scoops of ice cream, fresh milk, a splash of real vanilla, whipped cream and a cherry on top.

“Cardinals”

Wherever

#517 Nov 19, 2012
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I like bouncing. Edith, where are you? Y'all have a good'n.
She's worn out from all that "dancing" you two did on Saturday night.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#518 Nov 19, 2012
Thanks Cov!

“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth

#519 Nov 19, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I went through security at DFW, well after I got myself back together and my clothes back on (lol), I left my drivers license and took off for the gate (we were late), I had just enough time to grab a drink, I opened my wallet an no license (crap), so I ran all the way back and FOUND IT! Luckily I didn't board, it would have been disastrous to get to Vegas and not be able to board the plane on the way back, I don't know what I would have done?
For some reason I missed this earlier. Sorry about that!
Wow, you would have been in a world of hurt trying to get on the flight home without a license. I suppose you'd have to wait till your state issued something on an emergency basis and faxed it to Nevada? I don't know, but they're so strict about that these days that they put the fear of God into you. Good thing you stopped to get that drink!

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#520 Nov 19, 2012
ArtGal wrote:
Um, I need the milkshake through IV please....I'm currently on fast for th surgery tomorrow.=(
Yes by all means you can have the milkshake ArtGal and I Hope you`re Surgery goes Great!
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>We have years of practice at having fun with each other. JaneDear, too. You've got to try to keep a sense of humor with all the negativity going on. I'm just glad it hasn't gone in here--yet. I'm sure it will spill over, but I have a bouncer and will hopefully be able to remove anyone that gets rowdy.
It`s getting hard to find Friendly threads anymore and when I do find one, Like this one I do enjoy the banter Covcas :) I`ll be back n the morning to place my order, Good night everyone till then!!

“One day at a time”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#521 Nov 19, 2012
Mornin'all...

“Cardinals”

Wherever

#522 Nov 20, 2012
Good Morning everyone. Coffee's on and breakfast will be serve momentarily. Come on in and enjoy!

“Cardinals”

Wherever

#523 Nov 20, 2012
Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>Yes by all means you can have the milkshake ArtGal and I Hope you`re Surgery goes Great!<quoted text>It`s getting hard to find Friendly threads anymore and when I do find one, Like this one I do enjoy the banter Covcas :) I`ll be back n the morning to place my order, Good night everyone till then!!
Hop on in anytime, Wabbit! It's nice to see people having a good time on Topix.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"Always On The Go "

#524 Nov 20, 2012
Good morning Ms Cov and all you hungry Diner Groupies :)

Coffee , Honey Nut Cherrios , dry, and Vanilla yogurt for me today !

“Cardinals”

Wherever

#525 Nov 20, 2012
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Good morning Ms Cov and all you hungry Diner Groupies :)
Coffee , Honey Nut Cherrios , dry, and Vanilla yogurt for me today !
Coming right up, Ms. Hatti. How are you this fine morning?

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"Always On The Go "

#526 Nov 20, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Coming right up, Ms. Hatti. How are you this fine morning?
Thank You ...Trying to get my mind going for the day. My mental "to do" list .. Is very long !! Holiday season just really stresses me out. Oh well ... Off and running I go !!

Have a wonderful day Ms Cov :)

“Cardinals”

Wherever

#527 Nov 20, 2012
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Thank You ...Trying to get my mind going for the day. My mental "to do" list .. Is very long !! Holiday season just really stresses me out. Oh well ... Off and running I go !!
Have a wonderful day Ms Cov :)
I know the feeling. There seems like to be so much to do, and so little time. Don't forget to take some time out for yourself each day--squeeze an hour or so out just to chill. Read a newspaper, email a friend, take a power nap--just something that you enjoy.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#528 Nov 20, 2012
Good morning everyone and 1 large black coffee to go please?

“Cardinals”

Wherever

#529 Nov 20, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
Good morning everyone and 1 large black coffee to go please?
Just coffee this morning, Ricky? How about a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit to go, too.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#530 Nov 20, 2012
Good morning, Lady Cov and all. Yep, the usual sob and sog. Got a busy day coming up. This recliner is trying to escape, and it's gonna be a chore holding it down. Hope Ricky has a chance to find a good pool game going on. Sue is back, and he's agonna need to replenish his wallet before the black Fr. sales. Y'all have a good'n.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mega Fort 58 min -badboy- 243
Word association game (Sep '12) 1 hr Annie-Oakley 973
Campfire Memories 1 hr -badboy- 2,675
Pit Bulls Should B Banned 14 hr Rose of Tralee 72
Rose of Tralee's 'Cabinet of Wonders' (Aug '14) 23 hr Rose of Tralee 340
any1 know marietta jones or marietta mitchell? (Apr '13) Fri MariettaJones 3
Struggling101's Game Plan On Life With A Forced... (Mar '14) Wed --Rickster-- 642
More from around the web