Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth

#5545 Jan 25, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to believe Johnny Depp started his career on the TV show
21 Jump Street. He's aging well, too...
Yes he is. Very, very well...:)

I've got to get busy but I'll leave you all with a song for your jukebox. It's one I've been listening to lately after watching the latest documentary about George Harrison. Have a good one!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#5546 Jan 25, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Sure Ricky. You just want coffee and a danish or would you prefer what Jane's having?
OJ and a Danish is fine with me, thank you!

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

#5547 Jan 25, 2013
Good morning, everyone.
I liked Johnny Depp in Edward Scissorhands. I understand he and Winona Ryder fell in love on that set, and when she later dumped him, he was never the same.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#5548 Jan 25, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Plastic surgery works wonders on people!

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#5549 Jan 25, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Plastic surgery works wonders on people!
Uh oh! Better back off Johnny Depp there, Ricky. For some reason, some of us older women like him.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#5550 Jan 25, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>OJ and a Danish is fine with me, thank you!
That's not much for a growing boy!

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#5551 Jan 25, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
Good morning, everyone.
I liked Johnny Depp in Edward Scissorhands. I understand he and Winona Ryder fell in love on that set, and when she later dumped him, he was never the same.
I liked him in Dark Shadows. He was a very good vampire. And a dashing, swash-buckling pirate!

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5552 Jan 25, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
As hard to believe as Tom Hanks starting out in "Bosom Buddies". That show didn't seem like it could launch a star.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

#5553 Jan 25, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>I liked him in Dark Shadows. He was a very good vampire. And a dashing, swash-buckling pirate!
I've not seen "Dark Shadows" yet. I did like him in Sleepy Hollow. That's one of the scariest movies I've watched, despite Christina Ricci! lol

KnightPirate

“Supporting The Girl...”

Since: Jun 10

With A Heart Of Gold

#5554 Jan 25, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
Good morning, everyone.
The same thing happened to me with Ryder. She dumped me and I became a pirate too.

Hey girls is the pudding pool full yet? I see I have a match with JaneDear later. She'll probably kick my puddin' cups in. Who do you have scheduled for the main event girls? A tag team cage match could fill the place.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#5555 Jan 25, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>I've not seen "Dark Shadows" yet. I did like him in Sleepy Hollow. That's one of the scariest movies I've watched, despite Christina Ricci! lol
Is it really good? I've never seen it.

KnightPirate

“Supporting The Girl...”

Since: Jun 10

With A Heart Of Gold

#5556 Jan 25, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>I liked him in Dark Shadows. He was a very good vampire. And a dashing, swash-buckling pirate!
Whenever it comes on cable I stop and watch Depp in The Ninth Gate. Johnny is "a rare book dealer seeking out the last two copies of a demon text and gets drawn into a conspiracy with supernatural overtones." A real mystery thriller.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

#5557 Jan 25, 2013
KnightPirate wrote:
<quoted text>
The same thing happened to me with Ryder. She dumped me and I became a pirate too.
Hey girls is the pudding pool full yet? I see I have a match with JaneDear later. She'll probably kick my puddin' cups in. Who do you have scheduled for the main event girls? A tag team cage match could fill the place.
Stupid Winona!
This is the first I've heard of a pudding pool. Whatever it is, sounds naughty. So it should be delayed until ArtGal returns!

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

#5558 Jan 25, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Is it really good? I've never seen it.
Yes! But I can't say much if you've not seen it because it takes license from the original story. My favorite actor in the movie is actually a bit part by Christopher Walken. I LOVE scary movies, and this is one of the best I've seen in a long time.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#5559 Jan 25, 2013
Ahem! I have just realized a discussion has been going on that didn't register in my feeble mind for a bit. I wanna challenge Edith to a rasslin match in the puddin pool, butterscotch, of course. Y'all have a good'n.

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#5560 Jan 25, 2013
The armadillo broke up Johnny and Wino.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#5561 Jan 25, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
Ahem! I have just realized a discussion has been going on that didn't register in my feeble mind for a bit. I wanna challenge Edith to a rasslin match in the puddin pool, butterscotch, of course. Y'all have a good'n.
Requesting a favorite flavor of pudding is not possible~~
It's just about mixed, Dolly is still dog paddling it and
it's Pistachio...

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#5562 Jan 25, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
The armadillo broke up Johnny and Wino.
I'll bite~~
Who or what is the armadillo?

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#5563 Jan 25, 2013
KnightPirate wrote:
<quoted text>
Well~~
If Perfessor had his way it would be him and Edith!

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#5564 Jan 25, 2013
I was impressed with the cast in, What's Eating Gilbert Grape?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Guys SC 6 hr motye8 139
Word association game (Sep '12) 7 hr -Scare__ Crow- 1,712
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 11 hr Recon Beeker 4,685
The Official Complaint Department (May '12) 12 hr _Susan_ 3,474
Dirty snaps for snapcash 12 hr ZoSophi 2
Pregnant and bleeding (Jan '14) 13 hr noseyrosey 4
I posed as black to get into medical school 22 hr vijaychokalingam 1
More from around the web