Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#4405 Jan 8, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>I'm in the sunny South! It's only about 40 right now, but rumor has it we're supposed to see 75 and sunny on Sunday. Oh yeah!
So jealous. We are expecting cold and some bad wind. Bad enough to knock out power.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#4406 Jan 8, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
So jealous. We are expecting cold and some bad wind. Bad enough to knock out power.
We need a few days of good, solid cold though. It helps the peach crops and kills off some of the bugs. This year the bugs were awful because we didn't get the cold. I hate to say that, but it's really a necessary evil. However, I do like having it in the 70's in January.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#4407 Jan 8, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
Maybe Buzz meant he was as naked as a jay bird?
He just blended it, cold as a bird...
Could be. At least I didn't get fired or grounded today. I don't know if I could've handled that on top of the miserable day I had.

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4408 Jan 8, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>We could probably all stand to take a trip out back, too. Will you grab Ruby and her thingies?
If she don't smack me.

“Pass the sunscreen”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4409 Jan 8, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
Maybe it's all the feedback I am sure they are getting.=)
*innocent look*

wazznut me.
:)

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#4410 Jan 8, 2013
Thee_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
If she don't smack me.
She won't. She's in a mellow mood tonight. How are you doing tonight? I'm about ready to crank up some tunes. The little one has gone to bed, and the granddaughter is watching some gawdawful movie on NetFlix. Kitchen's clean, laundry is in the dryer and almost done. Time for me to unwind and enjoy the evening. Got a fresh mug of 'shine and it's a great night to step out back for a while.

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Quackers 4 You

#4411 Jan 8, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>*innocent look*
wazznut me.
:)
LOLZ, me either. I'm having a blast with it.

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4412 Jan 8, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>She won't. She's in a mellow mood tonight. How are you doing tonight? I'm about ready to crank up some tunes. The little one has gone to bed, and the granddaughter is watching some gawdawful movie on NetFlix. Kitchen's clean, laundry is in the dryer and almost done. Time for me to unwind and enjoy the evening. Got a fresh mug of 'shine and it's a great night to step out back for a while.
I'm good. I'm about ready to eat some viddles. Then it's shine time. LOL

#4413 Jan 8, 2013
I had to rush to do a load of clothes, thanks for the reminder covcas. We're expecting storms with winds that usually brings power outages.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#4414 Jan 8, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
I had to rush to do a load of clothes, thanks for the reminder covcas. We're expecting storms with winds that usually brings power outages.
Oh your so welcome. That's what I'm here for. LOL! Said something about cleaning my closet and that got Ruby all energetic about hers, too. Now if I could just make up my mind about something that really matters....I am a procrastinator at heart, but I have some decisions to make and just am in a quandary as to what to do. I'm sure I'll figure it out. Just need to get the proverbial ducks in a row before I jump off the deep end.

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Quackers 4 You

#4415 Jan 8, 2013
We are having a heatwave, highs in the low 40s this week. It's melting all the snow and ice finally!

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#4416 Jan 8, 2013
For all my hippy dippy friends. Peace out!

#4417 Jan 8, 2013
Good choice covcas! Thanks!

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#4418 Jan 8, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
Good choice covcas! Thanks!
I'm so into the 60's tonight. Some Woodstock, some Peter Paul and Mary (I love her voice--it's so clear), even some Carpenters. I'm a throwback to a kinder, gentler generation. And a war-torn age. God, I'm so glad I grew up back then. I wouldn't trade it for anything. Was Puff the Magic Dragon about MaryJane? LOL.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#4419 Jan 8, 2013
This is one I've song to my little one and he still loves it. I sing like a frog! But he still wants me to sing it to him sometimes at bedtime.

#4420 Jan 8, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>I'm so into the 60's tonight. Some Woodstock, some Peter Paul and Mary (I love her voice--it's so clear), even some Carpenters. I'm a throwback to a kinder, gentler generation. And a war-torn age. God, I'm so glad I grew up back then. I wouldn't trade it for anything. Was Puff the Magic Dragon about MaryJane? LOL.
Well when Willie Nelson was a DJ he used to have a part of his show that played "children's songs" to put the kids down to nap. Puff the Magic Dragon was one of those songs on rotation. My mom used to put me down to nap to it, soooooo....... LOL

#4421 Jan 8, 2013
I posted this in Hegel's thread earlier

#4422 Jan 8, 2013
I think I need to suck down some theraflu and hit the sheets. Nite covcas. Thanks for the walk down memory lane.

“No Hot pants, no problem”

Level 7

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4423 Jan 8, 2013
I sure wish Dad or the perfessor were here to twirl me around the dance floor to this one

“No Hot pants, no problem”

Level 7

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4424 Jan 8, 2013
And where's Randman tonight? I thought maybe he'd take me out back. I've got better thingies than Ruby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Secrets 7 min Sadie318 8
Leonard dunnam Lucedale Mississippi 5 hr Facts Matter 1
**** Last post wins a prop **** New game .. rea... (Jul '12) 7 hr Princess Hey 822
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 7 hr Princess Hey 1,306
Word association game (Sep '12) 8 hr Jackie 3,315
frAUDS (Oct '17) 9 hr victim 690
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 9 hr -Sprocket- 9,012