Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#4279 Jan 7, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
DF, you've been talking chit about me and my wife to other people. You've repeated things only YOU know.
You keep letting me take the fall for the BAD things you did to people in VV. And now you are trying to pin it all on Pers and I.
You and Oregon did all that crap. He posted Barbi's info using the "Supplement" account. You GAVE him that info.
And when I got blamed for it, you ALLOWED me to. And you kept doing this until I finally got sick of taking the blame for your crap.
I got all kinds of hell for what you and Sofa did. And I had no part in it.
So pretend to be whoever you want to be. You and I both know I know the truth.
It wasn't done on here. All the bs over the weekend done on TM8's thread and you had to bring this here? she made a comment, you were not mentioned. Thanks for messing this up this morning.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#4280 Jan 7, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>I'm telling you what to post-
It's not you I'm worried about. It's that when something starts there will usually be all kinds of people flying in to stir the pot.
I am just hoping it wont happen on this thread...
*NOT* telling you what to post

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You

#4281 Jan 7, 2013
* shakes head *

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#4282 Jan 7, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
Not here Kevin~~
Please, take it back to TM8.
Sorry, I did.

<3

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#4283 Jan 7, 2013

Fly Like A Bird (Boz Scaggs)

I thought of this song the other day when some of the girls were discussing having another baby~~
I have to side with the, nope not me, even if I
could physically do it.

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Quackers 4 You

#4284 Jan 7, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fc98dz8ZibsXX
I thought of this song the other day when some of the girls were discussing having another baby~~
could physically do it.
Funny story time that had my husband laughing at work when I called:

t Lowes to pick up a houseplant. I pick one out and take it to the self check outs. Halfway there a FUCKING BIRD decides it no longer wants to be in the plant I chose and flies out, hits me in the chest. I scream like a girl (don't judge me) and drop the plant. Men stop, look at me, ask what is wrong, I explain, they clean up mess, someone gets me another plant.

Man with plant: I checked this one for birds.
?Me: Thanks. I'm just glad it happened here because if that had happened when I was driving, shit would have gotten real.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#4285 Jan 7, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fc98dz8ZibsXX
could physically do it.
I'd be in that camp, too. It's hard enough keeping up with a 5 yr old. No way I'd be wanting to start over with a newborn.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#4286 Jan 7, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny story time that had my husband laughing at work when I called:
t Lowes to pick up a houseplant. I pick one out and take it to the self check outs. Halfway there a FUCKING BIRD decides it no longer wants to be in the plant I chose and flies out, hits me in the chest. I scream like a girl (don't judge me) and drop the plant. Men stop, look at me, ask what is wrong, I explain, they clean up mess, someone gets me another plant.
Man with plant: I checked this one for birds.
?Me: Thanks. I'm just glad it happened here because if that had happened when I was driving, shit would have gotten real.
lol~~
The only thing I could think of worse would be a bat flying out of
a plant and then around in my car.
Perhaps a snake sticking it's head out of my newly purchased plant
would make my heart pound...

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#4287 Jan 7, 2013
I knew a guy who was driving down the highway at night on his Harley when something hit him in his chest knocking his breath out. He was able to get pulled over and found it was a bat!! Lucky for him he was wearing leathers so he didn't have to take rabies shots as he didn't get scratched.

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Quackers 4 You

#4288 Jan 7, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
lol~~
The only thing I could think of worse would be a bat flying out of
a plant and then around in my car.
Perhaps a snake sticking it's head out of my newly purchased plant
would make my heart pound...
I am terrified of birds... they are my kryptonite.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#4289 Jan 7, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
I am terrified of birds... they are my kryptonite.
How many times have you watched the Alfred Hitchcock classic, The Birds?

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Quackers 4 You

#4290 Jan 7, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times have you watched the Alfred Hitchcock classic, The Birds?
Uh... NEVER!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#4291 Jan 7, 2013
KnightPirate wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was a kid growing up we went to Lake Vermillion every year which is 75 miles south of International Falls in Minnesota. My parents would get up early every morning for their walk and pick blueberries. There was nothing better than waking up in that cabin smelling bacon and fresh blueberry pancakes cooking on the stove. What a start to the day!
We used to gather up a large portion of our families (Aunts, Uncles, Mom, Dad & Grandparents) and go ride motorcycles when I was a kid and grandma would always be up making eggs, bacon, etc and you're right, there's nothing like waking up to that sweet smell of an experienced cook with plenty to eat!

I miss those days!!

KnightPirate

“Supporting The Girl...”

Since: Jun 10

With A Heart Of Gold

#4292 Jan 7, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>We used to gather up a large portion of our families (Aunts, Uncles, Mom, Dad & Grandparents) and go ride motorcycles when I was a kid and grandma would always be up making eggs, bacon, etc and you're right, there's nothing like waking up to that sweet smell of an experienced cook with plenty to eat!
I miss those days!!
What I always liked about grandma cooking is she never asked how many eggs you wanted or how much bacon or sausage. She just set platters of the stuff on the table and you ate til you had your fill. Funny thing, there was never anything left on the table when we were done.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#4293 Jan 7, 2013
KnightPirate wrote:
<quoted text>
What I always liked about grandma cooking is she never asked how many eggs you wanted or how much bacon or sausage. She just set platters of the stuff on the table and you ate til you had your fill. Funny thing, there was never anything left on the table when we were done.
That's how I do family breakfasts on the weekend at my house. And you're right--there's never anything left.

#4296 Jan 7, 2013
_RandMan_ wrote:
Any grown-ups here? I've got eye strain from reading crap from 8-year-olds. Cov I need a shot of shine, BAD! And Ruby's thingies. Gawd. I don't know why I even go over to that other place. Somebody slap me.
*slap*

Feel better?

“Pass the sunscreen”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4297 Jan 7, 2013
_RandMan_ wrote:
Any grown-ups here? I've got eye strain from reading crap from 8-year-olds. Cov I need a shot of shine, BAD! And Ruby's thingies. Gawd. I don't know why I even go over to that other place. Somebody slap me.
You shouldn't have said that, now Cov will be selling tickets.

#4299 Jan 7, 2013
Hi Mav :)

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#4301 Jan 7, 2013
_RandMan_ wrote:
See I knew it, I just knew it~~
No one here really likes me they just let me hang-out because
of my unique thingies...

#4302 Jan 7, 2013
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks. I needed that.
Anytime.....I got some shine and other stuff stashed out back. When I saw how the day was progressing knew it would be needed later. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gigolo jakarta dan bsd 1 hr Letsmakelove 2
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 3 hr Alphabet Soup 369
Name Three Things (Aug '12) 4 hr Orange AId 2,271
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 5 hr Princess Hey 5,616
Word association game (Sep '12) 5 hr Princess Hey 2,010
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' 6 hr Darly314 6
Bisexual 19 hr NewInKitchener 11
More from around the web