Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

KnightPirate

“Supporting The Girl...”

Since: Jun 10

With A Heart Of Gold

#4215 Jan 6, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning covcas ... New Years was great ... I'm trying to stave off another bout of a head cold ... had one with bronchitis just weeks ago for THREE weeks, took forever to get over it ... did for 2 weeks and then here we go again, ugh ... but hopefully this one won't take as long to go away ... Hope you've been well and in good spirits ... Happy New Year ... Stay well! Peace~FC <3 ...
Hi Flower-Child. I just wanted to shout a big thank you for your recommendation to read DeMille's latest book, The Panther. I'm about a quarter of the way into it. I can't believe DeMille has teamed up John Cory with Paul Brenner from "The General's Daughter" and "Up Country". What a team! Thanks again.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#4216 Jan 6, 2013
Hello all .c. Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday !

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#4217 Jan 6, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Hello all .c. Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday !
Hi Hatti! Some are and some evidently aren't. Oh well, can't make everyone happy all of the time. We're just watching a little football here and relaxing.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#4218 Jan 6, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Hatti! Some are and some evidently aren't. Oh well, can't make everyone happy all of the time. We're just watching a little football here and relaxing.
All I can say is, it sure puts a damper on peeps attitudes whether they realize it or not.

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4219 Jan 6, 2013
Hello! Good afternoon to yah all. Short on time this week gotta get going. See ya soon!

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#4220 Jan 6, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
All I can say is, it sure puts a damper on peeps attitudes whether they realize it or not.
True. Did you get any rain up there today? It rained here a little bit this morning, but not enough to brag about--or complain about, whichever the case may be.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#4221 Jan 6, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Hatti! Some are and some evidently aren't. Oh well, can't make everyone happy all of the time. We're just watching a little football here and relaxing.
Love Football !! I'm a football junkie. lol cheering for the SeaHawks right now .

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#4222 Jan 6, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they need some Rose colored glasses , that way .. All that negative is hidden. LOL !

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#4223 Jan 6, 2013
Great news! The kids got the house. Closing will be the 15th if not sooner! I'm doing the happy dance now.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#4224 Jan 6, 2013
Guess I'll have to have 'shine and celebrate all by myself here tonight. Oh well, more for me. And since I'm by myself, I won't need to step out back, but can just sit here and puff puff puff.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#4225 Jan 6, 2013
covcas wrote:
Great news! The kids got the house. Closing will be the 15th if not sooner! I'm doing the happy dance now.
That's wonderful news! Wow! Is it far from you?

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#4226 Jan 6, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>That's wonderful news! Wow! Is it far from you?
No, only about 5 miles. Now hopefully, he'll hear about the other job he interviewed for this week and be able to work decent hours and closer to home. Things are finally coming together for them.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#4227 Jan 6, 2013
covcas wrote:
Guess I'll have to have 'shine and celebrate all by myself here tonight. Oh well, more for me. And since I'm by myself, I won't need to step out back, but can just sit here and puff puff puff.
Have you ever smelled a room full of skunk farts?
Just keep up the puff puff and you'll smell what
I mean.
Now that's what somebody told me, you know, not that
I would know anything about it...

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Quackers 4 You

#4228 Jan 6, 2013
Just got back from ihop. full tummy! their harvest grain pancakes with butter pecan syrup is my favorite! The coffee isn't as good as it is here though.=)

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#4229 Jan 6, 2013
Mmm kind

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#4230 Jan 6, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>No, only about 5 miles. Now hopefully, he'll hear about the other job he interviewed for this week and be able to work decent hours and closer to home. Things are finally coming together for them.
You know how impatient youth can be~~
Sounds like everything is unfolding just the way
it's supposed to.
Tell K she's been doing the, hurry up and wait.
Now, pow~~they'll be holding the keys...

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#4231 Jan 6, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>No, only about 5 miles. Now hopefully, he'll hear about the other job he interviewed for this week and be able to work decent hours and closer to home. Things are finally coming together for them.
That's wonderful. Now, you'll have the best of both worlds!

“While My Guitar,”

Level 8

Since: Mar 09

~~ Gently Weeps ~~

#4232 Jan 6, 2013
covcas wrote:
That is great news, Covs.
Wow, you're going to be honeymooners again.
I'm glad they are close enough to home.
Goodnight.

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Quackers 4 You

#4233 Jan 6, 2013
covcas wrote:
I shall keep my fingers crossed! I'd keep my legs crossed as well but I am not sure my husband would like that. We are newlyweds you know!

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#4234 Jan 6, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
You know how impatient youth can be~~
Sounds like everything is unfolding just the way
it's supposed to.
Tell K she's been doing the, hurry up and wait.
Now, pow~~they'll be holding the keys...
You know how impatient us old ladies can be, too! I've been looking forward to having the house all to ourselves. I'll miss Buzz, but he won't be far away. Peace and quiet and a clean house to come home to is going to be soooooo nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wanna see if a teen would do my wife 2 hr Flashg199 7
Penia 3 hr Flashg199 2
Texting 3 hr Flashg199 1
Vacation deal? France, Italy, Florida, myrtle ... 4 hr John 1
Which is the best VPN? 7 hr Thomas 7
What is Trolling? (Feb '11) 9 hr Ricky F 228
Post anything using the Letter M! (Aug '12) 10 hr Ricky F 377
More from around the web