“The one that got away”

Since: Jun 09

Cov's hooking workshop

#3918 Dec 31, 2012
KnightPirate wrote:
<quoted text>
This raw covcas grass fire video just in:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LX0EPmzH5AUXX
Yep! That's about what it looked like. I have to go change my depends now.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#3919 Dec 31, 2012
Happy New Years Eve Everyone !!

I just want to say ...I so enjoy reading this thread . I don't post much on it but I really do appreciate all the good humor and funny posts.

Keep up the wonderful camaraderie in 2013 !!

I wish the best for all in the New Year !

“The one that got away”

Cov's hooking workshop

#3920 Dec 31, 2012
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
I just want to say ...I so enjoy reading this thread . I don't post much on it but I really do appreciate all the good humor and funny posts.
Same to you, Hattie. Stop on in anytime. We try to have fun and keep it light.

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3921 Dec 31, 2012
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Happy New Year, Hatti.

“The one that got away”

Cov's hooking workshop

#3922 Dec 31, 2012
So I post a picture of our ring of fire on my fb page, and this is what my husband links for me.

“The one that got away”

Cov's hooking workshop

#3923 Dec 31, 2012
And daddy in Korea saw the picture and says "holy cow. Looks like someone is summoning creatures from hell." So glad we can keep in touch with him! He shouldn't miss these fun little things his son does.

“The one that got away”

Cov's hooking workshop

#3924 Dec 31, 2012
Hey ArtGal! I'll bet you're not having nearly as exciting babysitting as we've had here.

“Operation Duck Face”

Quackers 4 You

#3925 Dec 31, 2012
covcas wrote:
Hey ArtGal! I'll bet you're not having nearly as exciting babysitting as we've had here.
I dunno... the 6 and 4 year old got naked (while changing into pjs) and decided to dance on the front porch (in the snow). The 2 year old tried to eat a rum ball.=)

What's going on with you?

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#3926 Dec 31, 2012
Lady Cov, you really need to keep an eye on Ruby. She's going a long way to tell you to send RandMan and Rickster both. She does have more than 1 'thingy', doncha know? A very happy, healthy, prosperous, and with much brotherly love to each of you.

“The one that got away”

Cov's hooking workshop

#3927 Dec 31, 2012
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno... the 6 and 4 year old got naked (while changing into pjs) and decided to dance on the front porch (in the snow). The 2 year old tried to eat a rum ball.=)
Hell, mine just dropped a sparkler on the front lawn and burned most of it. He took pictures of the fire, though.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#3928 Dec 31, 2012
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like a fun time! Kids have so much fun coming up with stuff. Ain't youth wonderful? To bad we have to grow out of that innocence. A happy New Year with health and prosperity to you and yours.

“The one that got away”

Cov's hooking workshop

#3929 Dec 31, 2012
the perfessor wrote:
Lady Cov, you really need to keep an eye on Ruby. She's going a long way to tell you to send RandMan and Rickster both. She does have more than 1 'thingy', doncha know? A very happy, healthy, prosperous, and with much brotherly love to each of you.
I think she steps out back with them a little too often. Between the shine and the puff, puff, pass stuff they got going on out there, there's no telling what that girl is up to! Happy New Year to you and your family, too. May it be a happy, healthy, and prosperous one. Sister hugs!

“Operation Duck Face”

Quackers 4 You

#3930 Dec 31, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Hell, mine just dropped a sparkler on the front lawn and burned most of it. He took pictures of the fire, though.
LOL!

I won't let the kids have sparklers... my house is oak from top to bottom and balloon framing... it would end up in ashes.

Hope everyone is okay!

“The one that got away”

Cov's hooking workshop

#3931 Dec 31, 2012
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
I won't let the kids have sparklers... my house is oak from top to bottom and balloon framing... it would end up in ashes.
Hope everyone is okay!
Oh yeah, no harm, no foul. My yard--well, I'll see what it looks like in the morning. it's like hair--it'll grow back. Probably grow back better for being burned. I had just told him not to go into the grass and he dropped the damned thing!

“Operation Duck Face”

Quackers 4 You

#3932 Dec 31, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah, no harm, no foul. My yard--well, I'll see what it looks like in the morning. it's like hair--it'll grow back. Probably grow back better for being burned. I had just told him not to go into the grass and he dropped the damned thing!
The 2 year old is zonked out...

The 4 and 6 year olds are running around eating cookies and blowing those damn horns... good thing we stuck the 2 year old up on the 3rd floor.

“Relax”

Level 8

Siesta, Mexico

#3933 Dec 31, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah, no harm, no foul. My yard--well, I'll see what it looks like in the morning. it's like hair--it'll grow back. Probably grow back better for being burned. I had just told him not to go into the grass and he dropped the damned thing!
*waving marshmallow bag*

I've got the marshmallows!

Darn....

too late..

“How Tequila works”

Location hidden

#3934 Dec 31, 2012
the perfessor wrote:
What happens out back, stays out back. We ain't tellin.

“The one that got away”

Cov's hooking workshop

#3935 Dec 31, 2012
Happy New Year to one and all. Those who have came and played and those that have just done a drive by. Here's hoping that you all have a healthy, happy and prosperous 2013.

“How Tequila works”

Location hidden

#3936 Dec 31, 2012
covcas wrote:
Happy New Year to one and all. Those who have came and played and those that have just done a drive by. Here's hoping that you all have a healthy, happy and prosperous 2013.
Happy New Year to you and yours, Cov. I'll see you next year.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#3939 Jan 1, 2013
GOOD GRIEF~~
Cov, I told you to burn a little grass and enjoy the New Year.
But I didn't mean for you to start a grass fire in your front yard...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do I delete a post? (Sep '06) 26 min Christina B 847
Sexy snapchat 29 min Bigd_porras99 1
Sexy snaps 33 min Bigd_porras99 2
Snapchat Babes 4 hr Leo 2
World Shocked - Angel Helps Guitarist GW Will... 7 hr Grace Of Heaven 2
The Wabbit Hutch (May '11) 11 hr Wabbit 1,247
HI ,, i am soni 18 hr soni 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••